Scion tC Performance Suspension
- Performance Lowering Kits
- Performance Coilover Kits
- Performance Handling Kits
- Performance Air Suspension
- Performance Shocks & Struts
- Performance Coil Springs
- Performance Sway Bars
- Strut Tower Braces
- Performance Control Arms
- Subframe Braces & Connectors
- Performance Alignment Kits
- Performance Suspension Bushings
- Helper Springs
- Performance Ball Joints
- Performance Steering Arms, Rods & Links
- Armor & Protection
- Wheel Spacers
- Axle Shafts
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- KSport®Kontrol Pro™ Coilover KitKontrol Pro™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology for your vehicle, both on the street or at the track. 36 levels of damping adjustment allow fine...$739.50 - $3,400.00
- Air Lift®Performance Air Suspension Combo KitPerformance Air Suspension Combo Kit by Air Lift®. These are complete air suspension kits that allow over 4 inches of drop in ride height when aggressive looks and handling are desired. Choose air compressors in standard or heavy-duty...Air bag spring supports are available for factory coil springs and leaf spring designsAir compressors are available in standard strength for intermittent weekend use or heavy-duty strength for regular daily use$450.00 - $1,200.00
- Megan Racing®Street Series Coilover Damper KitStreet Series Coilover Damper Kit by Megan Racing®. Megan Racing Coil-Over Dampers are the ultimate upgrade to your track or street car. Featuring 32 levels of damper force adjustment, separate spring perch height and shock length...$899.00 - $1,150.00
- Eibach®Sportline Coil Spring Lowering KitSportline Coil Spring Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Sport lowering kits are created to give the street driver more aggressive looks with a larger drop in ride height than Pro kits. They offer a thrilling, crisp driving experience that allows...$234.00 - $321.00
- KSport®Airtech™ Air Strut AssembliesAirtech™ Air Strut Assemblies by KSport®. This is a complete air strut assembly that matches the design of those included with KSport air suspension kits. Save money by replacing only a damaged or worn air strut instead of an entire...$1,900.00 - $3,895.00
- ST Suspensions®Anti-Sway Bar KitAnti-Sway Bar Kit by ST Suspensions®. When tuning your vehicles suspension, there are many ways to change your vehicles handling characteristics. Springs, Dampers and alignment all play huge parts in affecting how your vehicle handles,...Dramatically improve the handling and performance of your racerReduce time-wrecking body roll in corners$127.49 - $475.98
- Eibach®Anti-Roll Sway BarAnti-Roll Sway Bar by Eibach®. Eibach offers premium, one-piece front and rear steel sway bars that reduce side-to-side body roll around turns, enhance grip, and reduce unwanted weight transfer that causes slower cornering speeds....Sway bars are forged from one solid piece of steel for greater strength and have no weldsReduces suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turns$126.00 - $682.00
- KSport®Airtech Executive™ Air Suspension SystemAirtech Executive™ Air Suspension System by KSport®. This digitally controlled air suspension kit offers all the benefits of the Airtech Pro Plus kit but adds height sensors on each corner of the vehicle for load leveling based on...5 gallon lightweight polished air tank w/carpeted mounting boardViair 380c Air Compressors$4,275.00 - $7,125.00
- AEM®Strut Tower BarStrut Tower Bar by AEM®. Control chassis flex under cornering with a strut tower bar. A hard-cornering car will push the strut towers around under cornering or over potholes. Improve your handling and prevent fatigue cracking at the...1 1/2 inch steel tubing, providing great strength and low weightCan reduce noise vibration and harshness in extreme conditions$163.99 - $269.99
- Energy Suspension®Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetHyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. This is an all-inclusive kit which includes bushing sets for front and rear control arms, body mounts, front and rear track bars, front and rear bump stops, and front sway bars....Incredible Improvement In ControlMaintains Proper Caster And Camber Alignment$58.79 - $583.37
- Eibach®Pro-Plus Lowering KitPro-Plus Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System replacement performance-oriented springs with "Plus" kit front and rear sway bars. Progressive springs feature a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort during...$499.00 - $933.00
- ST Suspensions®Sport Tech Lowering SpringsSport Tech Lowering Springs by ST Suspensions®. This is a set of coil springs designed for achieve handling improvements in cornering, grip, and turn-in response. Stiffer yet progressive spring rate provides a civilized ride over uneven...$212.49 - $331.49
- Eibach®Pro-Alignment Camber ArmPro-Alignment Camber Arm by Eibach®. These alignment kits not only assist in adjusting a vehicle's camber back to factory specifications, but they also allow an experienced chassis tuner to utilize the increased adjustment range to...Turns horsepower into hook-upConsistently lowers 1/4-mile et's$153.00 - $607.00
- ARK Performance®Strut Tower BarStrut Tower Bar by ARK Performance®. Strut bar mounts between opposing strut towers and reduces the flex that these towers experience during hard cornering. Reducing the flex will keep the wheels in position which allows the tires to...All bolt on systemStreet and Track Performance$135.15 - $220.15
- Hotchkis®Sway Bar Rebuild KitSway Bar Rebuild Kit by Hotchkis®. Hotchkis Sport Suspension has a wide range of car accessories for adding ride performance and handling on the road to your vehicle.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$10.58 - $112.99
- DC Sports®Strut BarStrut Bar by DC Sports®. DC Sports upper strut bars reduce a vehicle’s chassis flex by connecting the vehicle body at the shock towers for added torsional stiffness. These strut bars vastly improve a car’s road manners and handling...Mounts directly to strut tower with no modifications requiredTitanium-Look grey powdercoat delivers lasting good looks$103.46 - $180.00
- Eibach®Sport-Plus Lowering KitSport-Plus Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System replacement performance-oriented springs with "Plus" kit front and rear sway bars. Progressive springs feature a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort during...$519.00 - $920.00
- KW Suspensions®V2 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitV2 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. Drivers who want more than just an outstanding look and lowering within the TÜV-tested adjustment range, will find KW Variant 2 "inox-line" coilovers are their perfect suspension...$1,232.49 - $4,445.49
- Megan Racing®EZ II Series Coilover Damper KitEZ II Series Coilover Damper Kit by Megan Racing®. Megan Racing EZII Series coilover system is aimed towards the more budget oriented enthusiast to offer the most basic essentials from an after-market coil-over setup, yet makes no...$749.00
- Tein®Street Basis Z Coilover KitStreet Basis Z Coilover Kit by Tein®. The Street Basis damper is the evolution of the popular BASIC coilover. Developed to provide a sporty ride feeling and aggressive stance. The shortened shell case design provides optimum damper...$427.50 - $570.00
- Tein®Street Flex Coilover KitStreet Flex Coilover Kit by Tein®. The Street Flex damper is the evolution of our popular Type Flex coilover. Developed to provide the ultimate balance of comfort and performance for both street driving and circuit use, along with...$1,012.00 - $1,966.50
- ISC Suspension®Street Comfort Series N1 Basic Coilover KitStreet Comfort Series N1 Basic Coilover Kit by ISC Suspension®. The ISC N1 Basic Coilover system is the optimum suspension tool for improved handling for your street, track, or drift car. This product is perfect for someone looking for...$881.00 - $984.00
- ISC Suspension®Street Comfort Series N1 Coilover KitStreet Comfort Series N1 Coilover Kit by ISC Suspension®. The ISC N1 Basic Coilover system is the optimum suspension tool for improved handling for your street, track, or drift car. This product is perfect for someone looking for...$881.00 - $984.00
- ISC Suspension®Street Sport Series N1 Basic Coilover KitStreet Sport Series N1 Basic Coilover Kit by ISC Suspension®. The ISC N1 Basic has all the great features of the regular N1 but has solid top plates instead of a camber plate/ pillowball application in the front. Many street enthusiasts...$881.00 - $984.00
- ISC Suspension®Street Sport Series N1 Coilover KitStreet Sport Series N1 Coilover Kit by ISC Suspension®. The ISC N1 Basic has all the great features of the regular N1 but has solid top plates instead of a camber plate/ pillowball application in the front. Many street enthusiasts do...$881.00 - $984.00
- ISC Suspension®Track Series N1 Basic Coilover KitTrack Series N1 Basic Coilover Kit by ISC Suspension®. The ISC N1 Basic has all the great features of the regular N1 but has solid top plates instead of a camber plate/ pillowball application in the front. Many street enthusiasts do not...$881.00 - $984.00
- ISC Suspension®Track Series N1 Coilover KitTrack Series N1 Coilover Kit by ISC Suspension®. The ISC N1 Coilover system is the optimum suspension tool for improved handling for your street, track, or drift car. This product is perfect for someone looking for performance,...$881.00 - $984.00
- Tanabe®Sustec Pro-CR CoiloversSustec Pro-CR Coilovers by Tanabe®. The new Sustec Pro CR Coilovers are brand new coilovers designed to provide the maximum amount of comfort with a balance of performance and height adjustability. With advanced dampers produced by...$845.50 - $1,130.50
- RS-R®Sports-i™ Performance Lowering Coilover KitSports-i™ Performance Lowering Coilover Kit. Spirited weekend track drives do not have to sacrifice daily driving comfort or performance. Designed for the performance enthusiast in mind, the RS-R Sports-I coilover system provides a...$1,699.00 - $2,199.00
- Godspeed Project®Mono-SS™ Front and Rear Coilover KitMono-SS™ Front and Rear Coilover Kit by Godspeed Project®. MonoSS is Godspeed Project's one entity in family of single-adjustable coilover suspension kits. These coilovers are designed to be a streetable race built coilover at an...$630.00 - $740.00
The stylish, sexy Scion TC feels great to drive, but you can improve its performance and the feel of the ride even further with the right suspension system upgrades. At CARiD, we have a whole range of amazing, technologically advanced suspension kits for this great Scion sports car, and we offer them at outstanding prices that make upgrading your TC's suspension both affordable and easy! Whether you are looking for Scion TC lowering kits by great brands like Eibach or TC sway bar bushing kits from names like Daystar and Energy Suspension, we have them here at prices you won't find anywhere else on the web.
These top name Scion TC suspension kits, alignment camber kits, shock absorbers and bushings allow you to make impressive changes to your car that will make it feel new and completely customized to your own style and driving preferences. You can place your order for the TC suspension products of your choice from our great brands like Prothane, Energy Suspension, Hotchkis and Daystar either online via the secure check out on this great website, or by using our toll free number to contact our friendly, professional team. Check out the cool Scion TC range and buy yours now!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- March 02, 2017Six Key Learnings From Our Ford F-150 Lift Kit...Here are CARiD, we recently installed a Pro Comp 6-inch suspension lift kit on our Project Ford F-150. We had a lot of fun completing the install (yes, we get paid to...
- May 18, 2016Skid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road...If you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle`s underside. Deep ruts with...
- November 14, 2015How much lift is needed for larger tires on my...Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or...
- October 29, 2015Coilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My...When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying...
- October 27, 2015Body Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10...Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to...
- October 03, 2015Coil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3...The springs in your vehicle probably aren`t something you think about until there`s a problem or you`ve decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier...
- October 02, 2015How Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle`s springs through a...
- April 21, 2015Suspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of...If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and...
- September 17, 2013Stock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don`t even realize what a crucial role a car`s suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the...
- May 24, 2013How to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your...