Saturn L-Series Tires
- IRONMAN®RB-12RB-12 Tires by Ironman®. Season: All Season. To achieve a quieter, more comfortable ride, choose these RB-12 tires form Ironman. Constructed with a modern, all-season compound that enhances wet traction and durability, these tires...Lateral shoulder slots for better water dispersion and heat dissipationSquare tread profile maximizes contact area for improved handling$34.58 - $91.34
- IRONMAN®GR906GR906 Tires by Ironman®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. Go with these GR 906 tires from Ironman and get superior handling in extreme weather thanks to an advanced tread design that provides greater traction and responsiveness in...High-density siping enhances wet and snow tractionTread elements minimize road noise and aid in traction$50.34 - $97.08
- IRONMAN®IMOVE GEN2 ASIMOVE GEN2 AS Tires by Ironman®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. From overall handling to enhanced traction, the iMove Gen2 tires boast multiple intelligent design features that deliver dynamic highway performance and can carry a...Built to deliver an optimal balance of quality and aestheticsM+S rating ensures all-season performance and a peace-of-mind$51.28 - $134.34
- TOYO®OBSERVE GSI-5OBSERVE GSI-5 Tires by Toyo®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. The Observe GSi-5 provides excellent performance in demanding winter road conditions. Improved ice and snow capabilities, as well as long wear life,...Unidirectional Tread PatternSpider Sipe Technology$57.75 - $238.95
- TOYO®EXTENSA A/SEXTENSA A/S Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. This car tire delivers exceptional versatility and value for a wide range of passenger cars and minivans. With an extended tread life, precise all-season handling, M&S rating, and a...Symmetric, Non-Directional Tread DesignOptimized Center Block Arrangement$60.21 - $128.06
- TOYO®EXTENSA HP 2EXTENSA HP 2 Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Extensa HP II delivers superb all-season handling and a comfortable ride. This value-driven, high performance tire is the perfect balance between high quality,...Unidirectional tread design provides a perfect blend of all-season traction in a stylish packageSingle-cut and double-cut tapers optimizes block stiffness to enhance braking performance$64.73 - $218.73
- TOYO®CELSIUSCELSIUS Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Toyo Celsius is a true all-weather tire designed for those drivers who need the added winter safety during occasional snowfalls and cold weather conditions, but don’t...Wide Lateral GroovesSnow Claws$76.02 - $247.48
- TOYO®VERSADO NOIRVERSADO NOIR Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This is an all-season, luxury performance tire designed specifically for crossover vehicles. It delivers an extraordinarily smooth, quiet ride coupled with enhanced...New Silica CompoundRigid Outside Tread$80.10 - $169.53
- TOYO®VERSADO ECOVERSADO ECO Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. Created to improve fuel efficiency for hybrid, electric, and other environmentally friendly vehicles while maintaining a smooth, quiet ride. The Versado...Four Wide Circumferential GroovesMulti-Wave Sipes$89.87 - $191.99
- TOYO®PROXES 1PROXES 1 Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Built for many of the most powerful cars in the world, this modern tire is the flagship for the company's legendary Proxes line of high performance products. Proxes 1 is Toyo...TruForm TechnologyMulti-Compound Tread: Outside$98.60 - $283.19
- TOYO®PROXES SPORTPROXES SPORT Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. High speed handling and wet grip are the core requirements for drivers of the most powerful cars. Proxes Sport was developed to meet these critical needs while still...Improved handling and braking performanceEnhanced traction and handling$102.07 - $306.41
- TOYO®PROXES T1 SPORTPROXES T1 SPORT Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The ultra-high performance Proxes T1 Sport is the Toyo’s tire designed for high-end sport coupes and sedans. It combines indisputable performance characteristics with...Wide Outer BlocksWide Straight Grooves$127.01 - $361.98
- TOYO®PROXES 4 PLUSPROXES 4 PLUS Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The all-season, high-end tire is designed for today’s sports cars, coupes, and sports sedans. Designed to provide all-season performance, the Toyo Proxes 4 PLUS is...Outside Tread: Wide Ribs and Closed ShoulderInside Tread: Wide Grooves and High Sipe Density$104.10 - $296.97
- TOYO®PROXES R888RPROXES R888R Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. The Proxes R888R is the Toyo Tires’ new competition radial that has been developed to provide highly competitive dry handling capabilities with...High Grip Race CompoundLarge Tread Blocks$127.83 - $505.52
- COOPER®CS3 TOURINGCS3 TOURING Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The CS3 Touring tire provides all-season performance with premium features at an affordable price. This tire has a specifically formulated tread compound which...5 Rib Tread Pattern & Lateral GroovesStabiledge Technology$36.41 - $162.49
- COOPER®TRENDSETTER SETRENDSETTER SE Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The Trendsetter SE is Cooper's entry level all-season tire line targeted to the value-oriented consumer. The affordably priced Trendsetter SE is...All-season “block” tread design form an effective gripping edge for excellent year-round traction.Variable pitched tread elements to provide a quiet-running tire at highway speeds.$67.06 - $102.66
- COOPER®EVOLUTION TOUREVOLUTION TOUR Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely a bang for...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$74.50 - $144.43
- COOPER®CS5 ULTRA TOURINGCS5 ULTRA TOURING Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. The CS5 Ultra Touring provides real-life performance, in real-life conditions for everyday drivers. The CS5 is crafted with leading technology and innovations that meets the needs...Wear Square Visual Indicators3D Micro-Gauge Siping$85.17 - $207.52
- COOPER®CS5 GRAND TOURINGCS5 GRAND TOURING Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. The CS5 Grand Touring has innovative technologies and is engineered for real-life performance on real-life roads. The CS5 Grand Touring provides long lasting...3D Micro Gauge SipingWear Square Visual Indicators$85.50 - $169.91
- COOPER®EVOLUTION WINTEREVOLUTION WINTER Tires by Cooper®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires we offer. Crafted from the toughest...Ensure excellent control and grip on both ice and snow covered roadsExtended blocks provide improved handling and braking stability$86.85 - $215.41
- COOPER®WEATHER-MASTER S/T2WEATHER-MASTER S/T2 Tires by Cooper®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. The Weather-Master S/T 2 is Cooper's premium studdable winter passenger tire designed for drivers looking for excellent traction on snow and ice. The...High traction tread design balances winter traction and a smooth, quiet ride.Patented "Snow Groove" Design Technology Provides biting edges for excellent snow and ice traction without reducing tread element stiffness.$87.23 - $171.84
- COOPER®ZEON RS3-AZEON RS3-A Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The RS3-A is the latest ultra high performance all-season tire within the Cooper performance family. It provides the driver with a dynamic handling tire that inspires...Asymmetric Tread Design3D Micro-Gauge Siping$116.03 - $220.95
- COOPER®ZEON RS3-G1ZEON RS3-G1 Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Cooper's Zeon RS3-G1 is an exciting all-season tire for high performance passenger cars. Alongside a sleek race-inspired sidewall, the tire’s tread compound and...3D micro-gauge sipes improve the stability of tread elements providing enhanced handling in wet and dry conditions.An asymmetrical tread pattern provides better stability during cornering maneuvers and reduces tire noise.$110.44 - $248.25
- COOPER®DISCOVERER H/T3DISCOVERER H/T3 Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. The Discoverer H/T3 was designed as a premium light truck commercial highway rib tire that provides trusted all-season performance. The tread design of the H/T3...Deeper See-Through TreadsEven Wear Tread Design$123.99 - $243.99
- COOPER®DISCOVERER TRUE NORTHDISCOVERER TRUE NORTH Tires by Cooper®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires we offer. Crafted from the toughest...Ensure excellent control and grip on both ice and snow covered roadsExtended blocks provide improved handling and braking stability$132.11 - $221.60
- PIRELLI®P4 FOUR SEASONS PLUSP4 FOUR SEASONS PLUS Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. High Performance All-Season tire developed for the drivers of high performance coupes and sedans. The P4 Four Seasons Plus is designed to combine long wear,...Optimized Profile and Reinforced ShouldersCentral Longitudinal Grooves$74.27 - $152.48
- PIRELLI®CINTURATO P7 A/SCINTURATO P7 A/S Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Fuel Efficient. Pirelli's first "Green Performance" tire, Cinturato P7 A/S™ has been created to take full advantage of latest materials, structures and tread pattern design...Optimized Tread DesignLongitudinal Siping and High Lateral Siping Density$106.50 - $516.89
- PIRELLI®CINTURATO P7 (RUN FLAT)CINTURATO P7 RUN FLAT Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Fuel Efficient, Run Flat. The Pirelli CINTURATO P7 is the right choice for drivers looking for a high performance and eco-compatible tire for medium and high-powered cars....Optimized Tread DesignCompact Central Blocks$106.50 - $431.42
- PIRELLI®P ZERO NERO GTP ZERO NERO GT Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The Pirelli P ZERO NERO™ GT is the evolution of the P ZERO NERO™. With enhanced performance and wider fitments range, this tire is perfect for those consumers who...Wide Continuous RibsOptimized Tread Compound$109.00 - $493.31
- PIRELLI®P ZERO A/S PLUSP ZERO A/S PLUS Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The P Zero All Season Plus is designed to provide higher performance, safety and durability with less environmental impact. Longitudinal and lateral siping...Winter Siping TechnologyOptimized Profile and Innovative Materials$124.92 - $243.22
- PIRELLI®P ZERO NERO A/SP ZERO NERO A/S Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Ensures quiet ride, precise cornering and superior grip in all driving conditions. The all season tread design offers precision handling, constant and consistent...Optimized tread pattern design enhances handling and controlUnique grooves improve grip and roadholding$147.16 - $248.00
- PIRELLI®P ZEROP ZERO Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The Pirelli P ZERO tire is designed to provide excellent grip in wet conditions with improved safety in potential aquaplaning situations. Its asymmetric tread pattern improves...Three Wide Longitudinal GroovesS-Shape Tread Design$136.24 - $1,020.03
- PIRELLI®CINTURATO P7 A/S (RUN FLAT)CINTURATO P7 A/S RUN FLAT Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Fuel Efficient, Run Flat. Pirelli's first "Green Performance" tire, Cinturato P7 A/S Run Flat™ has been created to take full advantage of latest materials,...Optimized Tread DesignLongitudinal Siping and High Lateral Siping Density$143.00 - $349.81
- PIRELLI®P ZERO (RUN FLAT)P ZERO RUN FLAT Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Run Flat. The Pirelli P ZERO RUN FLAT tire is designed to provide excellent grip in wet conditions with improved safety in potential aquaplaning situations. Its...Three Wide Longitudinal GroovesS-Shape Tread Design$158.00 - $604.63
- MICHELIN®DEFENDER THDEFENDER TH Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This all-weather passenger car tire offers long-lasting value, exceptional all-season traction and a quiet, comfortable ride.Unique construction and durable tread compound for long-lasting service lifeIntelliSipe technology and special rain grooves to ensure uncompromising safety$97.99 - $196.99
- MICHELIN®X-ICE XI3X-ICE XI3 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Fuel Efficient. Want to fully embrace winter even in the harshest conditions? Equip your vehicle with Michelin X-ICE Xi3 tires designed to provide ultimate winter confidence...Cross Z sipes, micro-pumps and FleX-Ice compound to take on ice and snowMichelin MaxTouch construction for long-lasting winter performance$109.88 - $269.64
- MICHELIN®PREMIER A/SPREMIER A/S Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Safe when new and safe when worn – it’s all about the Michelin Premier A/S tire! Designed to provide excellent stopping power, this tire stops faster on wet...Advanced EverGrip technology to increase wet performance, reducing aquaplaningSilica-based compound to improve wet grip$115.99 - $259.99
- MICHELIN®PRIMACY HPPRIMACY HP Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Fuel Efficient. Looking to equip your vehicle with summer tires that deliver precise handling in both wet and dry conditions? You can’t do better than the Michelin Primacy HP! These...Advanced rubber compounds for short stopping in wet conditionsMichelin Comfort Control technology for a quiet and smooth ride$128.99 - $319.49
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT PS3PILOT SPORT PS3 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Fuel Efficient. For sport-oriented vehicles and high-powered saloonsThis all-weather passenger car tire offers long-lasting value, exceptional all-season traction and a quiet, comfortable rideMore driving pleasure: very precise steering acclaimed by car manufacturers$130.41 - $535.37
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUSPILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUS Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Michelin’s ultimate Ultra-High Performance All-Season tire combining summer levels of wet and dry grip with cold weather and light snow mobility.Variable Contact Patch 3.0 to provide exceptional dry gripThe shortest wet braking of leading competitive tires in the Ultra High Performance A/S category$134.99 - $383.03
- MICHELIN®DEFENDER LTX M/SDEFENDER LTX M/S Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The best just got better – it’s all about the Michelin Defender LTX M/S tire that combines the proven tread design of the LTX M/S 2 with advanced Evertread...3D-active sipes for enhanced tractionEvertread technology for longer tread life in severe conditions$137.99 - $354.99
- MICHELIN®ENERGY SAVER A/SENERGY SAVER A/S Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Fuel Efficient. The Michelin Energy Saver A/S tire is the way to go if you’re looking to maximize fuel economy without compromising long tread life and all-season safety....Stops up to 8 Feet Shorter for Added SafetyMaxTouch construction for long-lasting service life$143.31 - $262.19
- MICHELIN®ENERGY SAVERENERGY SAVER Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Fuel Efficient. Designed as original equipment on European touring sedans, the Michelin Energy Saver is the perfect choice for those who are looking for outstanding braking ability...Stops up to 10 Feet Shorter than the previous generation in Wet ConditionsEco-friendly$149.14 - $245.16
- MICHELIN®PRIMACY MXM4PRIMACY MXM4 Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Fuel Efficient. Designed to provide 360 degrees of ultimate satisfaction, the Michelin Primacy MXM4 is the perfect choice for those who want it all from their tire: responsive...3D-active sipes for enhanced tractionEco-friendly tire$156.33 - $370.81
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT 4 SPILOT SPORT 4 S Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Unleash your vehicle’s untapped potential with the Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S tire! Derived from the legendary Michelin Pilot Super Sport, this...Dynamic Response technology for enhanced handling, steering and longevityMulti-compound construction for superior wet and dry performance$184.99 - $593.99
- MICHELIN®PRIMACY 3 ZP (RUN FLAT)PRIMACY 3 ZP Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Run Flat. Enjoy precise handling, no matter whether it’s raining or a sunny day, with the Michelin Primacy 3 tire! It combines a new patented rubber tread compound...Unique tread design and new rubber compound for superior wet performanceMichelin Comfort Control technology for reduced vibrations and road noise$194.84 - $404.28
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT PS2PILOT SPORT PS2 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Looking for big, grippy tires that will help the car hook up and transfer all of that power to the pavement? There’s no better choice than the...Engineered to facilitate precise cornering and consistent straight-line performanceDual tread design and dual rubber compounding for excellent wet and dry performance$202.06 - $547.22
- MICHELIN®PRIMACY MXM4 ZP (RUN FLAT)PRIMACY MXM4 ZP Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Run Flat, Fuel Efficient. Designed to provide 360 degrees of ultimate satisfaction, the Michelin Primacy MXM4 is the perfect choice for those who want it all from their tire:...3D-active sipes for enhanced tractionEco-friendly tire$204.90 - $359.12
- MICHELIN®PILOT MXM4PILOT MXM4 Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Enjoy a safe and comfortable ride wherever and whenever you go with this superior Michelin Pilot MXM4 tire designed to provide all-season sport handling. With...Unique profile with rounder shoulder to allow you to feel every curveComfort Control technology for reduced noise and improved driving comfort$205.41 - $311.75
- MICHELIN®AGILISAGILIS Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Truck / SUV, Commercial (HD), Fuel Efficient. If you’re in need of high-quality tires that provide excellent traction and grip in both wet and dry conditions, then Michelin Agilis tires...Built strong to last in harsh conditionsEngineered to deliver reduced fuel consumption$202.08 - $235.32
- CONTINENTAL®PROCONTACT TXPROCONTACT TX Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The ProContact TX is an all-season touring tire that comes as original equipment on many sophisticated coupes and luxury performance sedans. Its...Perfect balance between comfort and performance.Excellent traction in any weather conditions.$86.55 - $335.37
- CONTINENTAL®TRUECONTACTTRUECONTACT Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The TrueContact is an all-season touring tire designed with a focus on performance and excellent traction. Made using EcoPlus technology, this...High speed rating and load index for extra safety on the road.Precisely engineered traction grooves for better wet traction.$88.99 - $195.99
- CONTINENTAL®EXTREMECONTACT SPORTEXTREMECONTACT SPORT Tires by Continental®. Season: Summer. Type: Track / Competition, Performance. Tested to the limits by championship-winning race car drivers, the ExtremeContact Sport tire will satisfy even the most demanding...Precise handling and steering on wet, slippery roads.Increased tread life.$96.99 - $407.99
- CONTINENTAL®CONTIPROCONTACTCONTIPROCONTACT Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The ContiProContact tire provides all-season versatility and excellent traction while not sacrificing comfort and performance. Its tread...Innate lower rolling resistance for fuel efficiency.Perfectly balanced for performance and comfort.$99.75 - $361.24
- CONTINENTAL®WINTERCONTACT SIWINTERCONTACT SI Tires by Continental®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. The WinterContact SI is the ultimate winter tire with powerful grip in rain, snow, and even ice. Enhanced with Continental's PolarPlus technology, the...Unique multi-angled tread pattern for better grip.Improved braking and traction in treacherous foul-weather conditions.$102.31 - $284.91
- CONTINENTAL®CONTIWINTERCONTACT TS810SCONTIWINTERCONTACT TS810S Tires by Continental®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. The ContiWinterContact TS810 S is a winter sports tire that combines superb handling with good wet grip and outstanding cornering stability on...Improved handling on wintery roads.Stiff shoulder blocks for cornering stability.$103.95 - $387.05
- CONTINENTAL®EXTREMECONTACT DWS06EXTREMECONTACT DWS06 Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The ExtremeContact DWS06 tire is tuned for all-season drivers who are looking for the excitement of high-performance with the confidence of impressive...Improved tread life and fuel efficiency.Extreme grip in sun, snow, and rain.$108.99 - $319.99
- CONTINENTAL®PURECONTACTPURECONTACT Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The PureContact is an all-season tire designed for drivers who desire the luxury of a smooth, quiet ride combined with fuel efficiency and safety...ComfortRide technology to absorb vibration and reduce noise.EcoPlus technology for savings at the gas pump and safety on the road.$109.99 - $234.99
- CONTINENTAL®CONTISPORTCONTACT 2CONTISPORTCONTACT 2 Tires by Continental®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Designed specifically for sports cars and luxury sedans, the ContiSportContact 2 tire is engineered to provide superior traction and steering response when...Bionic tread compound for enhanced braking capabilities.Special tread design for maximum road adherence.$162.10 - $340.27
- CONTINENTAL®CONTISPORTCONTACT 5CONTISPORTCONTACT 5 Tires by Continental®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The ContiSportContact 5 is a premium ultra-high performance summer tire designed to combine short braking distances and solid cornering traction with fuel...Strong handling and steering capabilities.Unique compound and tread design for better traction.$127.86 - $479.87
About Saturn L-Series Tires
For a perfect practical drive that makes you not worry about space for cargo and passengers, the Saturn L-Series is the car to go for. It has two trims, the 2.2L engine and the 3.0L V6 engine. It’s perfect whether a station wagon or a sedan, especially when you fit the Saturn L-Series tires on it. The tires, featured on CARiD online, are numerous and you are bound to find your match anytime you visit the shop. Besides the variety of brands available which include Nitto, General, Achilles and Pirelli, you will find that the tires are priced in a most friendly way. The prices range from $50 all the way to $1,500 making them very attractive for all drivers. The quality is not compromised as the brands featured here are the best in the market. In addition to this, there are different types of tires which the shop presents. With over 160 types of tires featured, you are definitely inclined to getting winter tires, summer tires as well as all terrain tires.
Many features do come along the purchasing of the Saturn L-Series tires from CARiD. You will get a more comfortable drive through any manner of road and also be able to take on any kind of load because they are strong. The engineering is also impeccable as the sipes, the voids, the shoulders and the tread in general have the best brains employed to get the best qualities. You will also enjoy tremendously the benefits that come attached to the tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) that enables you to read the pressure levels from the comfort of your driver’s seat. This is one of the many safety features that the tire manufacturers have employed. You are assured of a safe comfy drive whenever you visit CARiD for a set of tires.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 24, 2017Understanding Off-Road Tire Size MeasurementsWhen you want higher levels of grip for stomping over mud, rocks, or snow, off-road tires are typically designed with deeper tread, larger sizes, and higher sidewall...
- December 20, 2016TPMS Repair Tools And Add-On KitsStarting in the early 2000s, vehicle manufacturers began to phase in Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) on new vehicles. By the year 2008, it was required by law...
- August 17, 2016New TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your...Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve...
- May 30, 2012You Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your...
- May 06, 2012The Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of...
- April 29, 2012Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in...
- April 23, 2012Replacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that...
- April 19, 2012Original Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available...
- March 27, 2012Tire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for...