Saab 9-2 Accessories & Parts
The Saab 9-2 is a wagon automobile produced by Saab Automobile since 2005 and sold exclusively in North America. The car, based on Subaru Impreza platform, was built in Japan. There were available two models, Linear and Aero, that were practically identical, the only difference was that the Aero edition had a more powerful engine. Both models were equipped with either 4-speed automatic or 5-speed manual transmission. The production of the Saab 9-2 discontinued in 2006 with the dissolution of GM and Subaru relationships.
For the 2005 model year the Saab was equipped with two types of engines, namely 2.0L TI 227hp and 2.5L 165hp. The Saabs were offered with 3 optional packages: Premium Package that included xenon HID headlamps, leather seating surfaces, in-dash 6-CD changer, fog lights, vinyl door cards, and leather wrapped steering wheel and shift knob; Cold Weather Package that included heated front seats, side view mirror defoggers, and front/rear wiper defrosters; and Sport Package, which included larger wheels and a moonroof.
2006 model year Saabs were equipped with a 2.5L 173hp engine similar with Subaru Impreza's and with turbocharged 2.5L 230/235hp DOHC engine. The previous year model packages were added with Leather Package, which included such Saab parts, as xenon XID lights. The same Aero edition package now included 6-CD changer and improved head-lights. In 2006 IIHS ranked Saab 9-2 as a "Top Safety Pick" and the car received two "Gold Awards."
Saab needed a bit of a boost when the 9-2 came along, and boy, did they get it. This stylish wagon is the perfect "get-up-and-go" vehicle for the type of drivers who like to blend adventure and logic. Thanks to the slightly extended body-style, there is enough space to give the whole gang a lift and cram some cargo in for good measure. It's a Saab, so it has a nice pump in performance due to reliable Saab parts, and there is a breath of responsiveness in the handling. Decked out with the right accessories and ready to get noticed, the 9-2 still finds a way to make its presence felt.
CARiD.com welcomes you into a complete selection of Saab 9-2 Accessories and Parts. Anything you need to inject style, comfort, or added protection is right here and in the highest quality imaginable. Our entire lineup of Saab 9-2 accessories and parts comes straight to you courtesy of every major manufacturer, guaranteeing you of a precise OEM fit as well as limitless durability. We take Saab 9-2 accessories extremely seriously. Shouldn't you?
Whatever you expect from your Saab 9-2, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Saab 9-2 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by