Fuel Tank Sending Unit (TNKFG74A) by Replace®. Resistance: 75-10 Ohms. Driver Side Mount. With Strainer, Lock-Ring, O-Ring. 1 Outlet. The fuel gauge sending unit is mounted in the fuel tank. A faulty sending unit will not enable the dash gauge to indicate the correct amount of fuel in the tank; with obvious consequences should your guess of how much fuel you have left prove incorrect. If testing proves that your fuel gauge sending unit is faulty, don’t pay the high dealer price for a replacement, when you can get an OE quality fuel tank sending unit for much less from Replace.
|Outlet: 5/16 Butt Flare|
|Resistance: 75 - 10 Ohms|
|Outlet nb.: 1|
- Designed as a replacement for your worn-out fuel system part
- Will help optimize your vehicle’s performance and fuel efficiency
- Built using high-grade materials for ultimate quality and durability
- Made to look, fit, and function just like the original part
- Engineered to offer simple, trouble-free installation
- Manufactured to meet or exceed high OEM standards
Replace® is dedicated to providing original equipment (OE) quality body parts and lights without the high OE price. Rather than deal with so-called "universal" parts that may or may not fit your vehicle, Replace sells only parts that have OE quality fit, function and appearance. They believe such parts should be affordable so you can repair your vehicle to its former state, restoring your pride of ownership and preserving its resale value. With Replace parts you can just say no to high dealer prices.
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov