Renault Megane Accessories & Parts
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Ignition Parts
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Starting & Charging
- Replacement Driveline & Axles
- Replacement Transmission Parts
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Renault Megane is a small family car produced by the French automaker Renault since 1995. The model was offered in several body styles, namely 3-/5-door hatchbacks, saloon, coupe, convertible and estate. The Megane was a keenly priced vehicle with plenty of equipment. The first-generation was released in 1995 as a replacing model for Renault 19 and major parts of the mechanics were borrowed then from the Renault Megane predecessor. Power came from the 1.4L-2.0L engines with 4-speed automatic or 5-speed manual transmissions.
The Second-generation Meganes came off in 2002 and already in a year, in 2003, it became European Car of the Year. In 2004 there was released Megane RS (RenaultSport) that became a competitor in the hot hatchback market segment, this car was equipped with a turbocharged 2.0L 222hp engine. In 2006 the Megane was facelifted and received minor changes in the mechanics. The vehicles were available with the range of 1.4L-2.0L engines equipped with both types of transmission.
The third-generation Megane debuted at the Paris Motor Show in 2008. The car was created as a small family car available in two body styles, hatchback (boot volume 405L) and coupe. Later appeared station wagon and convertible. The Megane III was equipped with three types of transmission: 5-/6-speed manual, 6-speed automatic and 6-speed Dual clutch transmission.
The Renault Megane touches on its strong points with clever conviction, understanding just how creative and stylish it can appear to be. To those of us in America, the Megane is obviously exotic. But the kicker is that Renault decided to add even more zest to this model, from the delightful exterior parts on the coupe, sedan, or convertible versions to the bright, vivid gauges on the most recent generation. A prime choice for tuners all over the world, the Megane is unique, intuitive, and fashionable. In other words for Renault, it's business as usual.
CARiD.com carries a complete line of Renault Megane Accessories and Parts. Anything you need - interior, exterior, style, comfort, or protection can be found inside our selection. Dash kits, floor mats, spoilers, and chrome trim are just some of the options available to you. Plus, all of our Renault Megane accessories and parts are comprised of the highest quality materials and guaranteed to enact a precise OEM fit. Your vehicle is important. And it needs to display your sense of individuality. Renault Megane accessories make it happen.
Whatever you expect from your Renault Megane, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Renault Megane and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...