RS9000XL™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Rancho®. The Rancho® RS9000™XL 9-position adjustable series delivers nine levels of performance to on- and off-road trucks, SUVs and Jeeps. Globally recognized as the first 9-position manually adjustable ride control series in the off-road market, the advanced RS9000XL series is ideal for on- and off-road use, towing and more. The adjustable damping enhances ride characteristics by counteracting the additional unsprung mass inherent in larger tire and wheel combinations. Engineered and manufactured in the U.S., all RS9000XL series units are covered by a 90-Day Free Ride Offer and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Triple-Tube internal design
- Large, tri-tube body: Increased fluid capacity to operate cooler
- Large, heavy-duty Nitro-Carb rod: Increases scuffing resistance & corrosion protection
- 9-position tuning technology: Allows for optimal performance in any environment
- 9-Position adjustment knob: Provides a clear understanding of tuning level
- Gas pressurization of shock: Minimizes air-to-oil mixture
- Graphite-filled, Fluon banded piston: Provides smoother piston travel & greater responsiveness
- 1-1/4-in. Diameter Sintered Iron piston: Brings increased structural conformity
- Rebound Bumper: Helps control the rebound motion during harsh driving conditions
- Low-Friction, self-lubricating seal: Provides an extra layer of defense against dirt & debris
- Liquid metallic finish: Premium long lasting finish
- Protective boot: Added protection for the shock rod and oil seal
- Double-welded loops: Added strength and durability
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Rancho® – a popular brand of suspension, shocks and more worldwide – was born in the 1950s in Long Beach, Calif., as Rancho Jeep Supply, and quickly grew into a thriving off-road and performance suspension components manufacturer. In 1985, Rancho launched what would later become its best-selling shock absorbers. In 1990, Rancho was purchased by Tenneco Inc. and quickly expanded to include the world's first five-way adjustable shock absorber, allowing off-road enthusiasts to adjust the level of compression/rebound damping to suit their riding style, and launched the first "intelligent" shock.