Porsche Panamera Accessories & Parts
The Porsche Panamera rolled off the line and into showrooms in 2009 as a four-door luxury hatchback sedan. It is laid out as a front-engine/rear-wheel drive vehicle with four-wheel drive also available. The model first made its debut at the Shanghai Motor Show in China. As for the assembly of the vehicle, the Porsche Panamera is constructed at different locations. The engines for the model are produced in Stuttgart, Germany while the body is assembled and painted at the Volkswagen facility located in Hannover. All of the Panamera parts are brought together in Leipzig along with the model's stablemate, the Porsche Cayenne.
As for the model's dimensions, the first-generation Porsche Panamera measures in with a width of 76 inches, a height of 55.8 inches, and an overall length of 195.7 inches. Three trim levels accompanied the model's launch - S, 4S, and Turbo. S and 4S variants are outfitted with a 4.8L V8 engine rated at 400 horsepower and 369 pounds-per-foot of torque. The Panamera S is rear-wheel drive; the 4S is all-wheel drive. The top-level Panamera S boasts a twin-turbocharged 4.8L V8 which pumps out up to 500 horsepower and 516 pounds-per-foot of torque. All engines are mated to Porsche's Doppelkupplungsgetriebe (PDK), which is a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox.
The Panamera S is equipped with a substantial number of standard features including rear-parking sensors, a sunroof, adaptive xenon HID headlights, dual-zone automatic climate control, eight-way power front seats, driver-memory functions, leather upholstery, heated leather seats, and 18" wheels. The Panamera 4S is virtually the same with the difference being all-wheel drive. Panamera Turbo models show off the more powerful V8 engine, an adaptive air suspension, front parking sensors, remote keyless entry/ignition, ten-way power-adjustable front-seats, a power-adjustable steering column, heated rear seats, and a premium fourteen-speaker Bose stereo system. A special Sport Chrono Package Plus offers both analog and digital stopwatches as well as adjustable suspension and engine settings. Safety features such as antilock brakes with brake assist, stability control, traction control, front-seat airbags, rear-seat side airbags, side-curtain airbags, and front-knee airbags were all included as standard.
Powerful. Luxurious. Comfortable. The Porsche Panamera stands on its own. Equipped with the reliable Porsche parts delivering outstanding performance you'd come to expect from Porsche along with the type of luxury that makes every driver feel at home, the Panamera has made plenty of noise ever since it made its way into the lineup. The only thing missing from this vehicle is your added touch of individuality to the equation. No need to worry - that is precisely why CARiD carries a full line of Porsche Panamera accessories for you to choose from!
CARiD.com knows it takes only authentic quality when it comes to Porsche Panamera Accessories and Parts. That is precisely why we fill our inventory up with nothing but the finest Porsche Panamera accessories and parts from the most respected manufacturers in the business. Take your pick of elegant wood dash kits, spoilers, floor mats, wheels, grille guards, and more to unlock the possibilities that await your luxurious cruiser. If you value the bold yet soothing presence of your car, Porsche Panamera accessories from CARiD are always a worthy investment.
Whatever you expect from your Porsche Panamera, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Porsche Panamera and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by