Porsche Cayman Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Porsche Cayman is a rear-wheel drive sports car that first made its way onto US roads for the 2006 model year. When it first premiered, the Cayman was available strictly as the Cayman S. It was outfitted with a 3.4L six-cylinder engine good for 395 horsepower and 250 pounds-per-foot of torque mated to a standard five-speed manual transmission or an optional Tiptronic automatic with manual shift control. For 2007, the base Porsche Cayman entered the lineup featuring a 2.7L six-cylinder engine capable of up to 245 horsepower and 201 pounds-per-foot of torque.
For the base Cayman, drivers received a trip computer, cruise control, power accessories, a CD stereo system, and 17" alloy wheels. The Cayman S was equipped with 18" alloy wheels, bigger brakes, and a nine-speaker premium audio system. Options across the board included power seats, rear-parking assist, heated seats, a navigation system, ceramic composite brake discs, and Porsche’s Active Suspension Management (PASM), which lowered the vehicle’s height and adjusts dampers for either a "normal" driving mode or for "Sport" mode. 2008 did not bring too many changes to Cayman parts, although new carbon-fiber/leather foldable bucket seats were installed. The limited-edition Porsche Design One package became available, as well.
In 2009, both the Cayman and Cayman S received an increase to their respective powerplants, with the base model offering a 2.9L six-cylinder (265 hp with 221 pounds-per-foot of torque) and the higher-level S displaying a new 3.4L boxer-four which got credit for 320 horsepower and 273 pounds-per-foot of toque. Engines were mated to either a six-speed manual transmission or an optional seven-speed automatic transmission. Porsche’s PDK gearbox was also offered. The Porsche Cayman did not receive too many updates for the 2010 model year, although the steering wheel was redesigned and there were other minor upgrades around the interior parts.
It's about the adrenaline. The kick in horsepower. And of course, the razor-sharp look that sends a distinctive message. The Porsche Cayman has been credited with inventing and redefining the muscle-car image. From its incessant performance to the low-pro body style that is as sleek as it is aggressive, it's easy to see why this model has maintained such a recognizable presence on the road. And what's the one thing that keeps it in the consciousness? The fact that the Porsche Cayman holds a legacy that is still growing.
CARiD.com carries a full line of Porsche Cayman Accessories and Parts for you to choose from. The most respected manufacturers in the game are all on hand right here dishing out the kind of quality that goes the distance. All of our Porsche Cayman accessories and parts are guaranteed to deliver a precise OEM fit as well as professional durability you can count on. Whether you're searching for interior comfort or exterior style, our selection of Porsche Cayman accessories is all you'll ever need.
Whatever you expect from your Porsche Cayman, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Porsche Cayman and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by