Porsche Cayman Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Porsche Cayman is a rear-wheel drive sports car that first made its way onto US roads for the 2006 model year. When it first premiered, the Cayman was available strictly as the Cayman S. It was outfitted with a 3.4L six-cylinder engine good for 395 horsepower and 250 pounds-per-foot of torque mated to a standard five-speed manual transmission or an optional Tiptronic automatic with manual shift control. For 2007, the base Porsche Cayman entered the lineup featuring a 2.7L six-cylinder engine capable of up to 245 horsepower and 201 pounds-per-foot of torque.
For the base Cayman, drivers received a trip computer, cruise control, power accessories, a CD stereo system, and 17" alloy wheels. The Cayman S was equipped with 18" alloy wheels, bigger brakes, and a nine-speaker premium audio system. Options across the board included power seats, rear-parking assist, heated seats, a navigation system, ceramic composite brake discs, and Porsche’s Active Suspension Management (PASM), which lowered the vehicle’s height and adjusts dampers for either a "normal" driving mode or for "Sport" mode. 2008 did not bring too many changes to Cayman parts, although new carbon-fiber/leather foldable bucket seats were installed. The limited-edition Porsche Design One package became available, as well.
In 2009, both the Cayman and Cayman S received an increase to their respective powerplants, with the base model offering a 2.9L six-cylinder (265 hp with 221 pounds-per-foot of torque) and the higher-level S displaying a new 3.4L boxer-four which got credit for 320 horsepower and 273 pounds-per-foot of toque. Engines were mated to either a six-speed manual transmission or an optional seven-speed automatic transmission. Porsche’s PDK gearbox was also offered. The Porsche Cayman did not receive too many updates for the 2010 model year, although the steering wheel was redesigned and there were other minor upgrades around the interior parts.
It's about the adrenaline. The kick in horsepower. And of course, the razor-sharp look that sends a distinctive message. The Porsche Cayman has been credited with inventing and redefining the muscle-car image. From its incessant performance to the low-pro body style that is as sleek as it is aggressive, it's easy to see why this model has maintained such a recognizable presence on the road. And what's the one thing that keeps it in the consciousness? The fact that the Porsche Cayman holds a legacy that is still growing.
CARiD.com carries a full line of Porsche Cayman Accessories and Parts for you to choose from. The most respected manufacturers in the game are all on hand right here dishing out the kind of quality that goes the distance. All of our Porsche Cayman accessories and parts are guaranteed to deliver a precise OEM fit as well as professional durability you can count on. Whether you're searching for interior comfort or exterior style, our selection of Porsche Cayman accessories is all you'll ever need.
Whatever you expect from your Porsche Cayman, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Porsche Cayman and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...
- February 03, 2015Air Compressors For The Home WorkshopHome mechanics invest time and money building up their collection of tools and supplies for their workshop. This process moves very quickly for some, and takes longer...
- January 27, 2015Jack Stands Are The Safe Way To Support Your...When you've got repairs to do underneath your vehicle, you need clearance to freely bend your elbows and swing your arms when using tools to remove and install...