Porsche Cayenne Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Soft Tops & Hard Tops
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
Ever since it rolled off the line for the 2003 model year, the Porsche Cayenne has helped anchor down the automaker's roster. Classified as a luxury midsize SUV, the Cayenne drew attention very quickly from critics and drivers alike due to its hearty performance and penchant for interior comfort. At launch, the first-generation Cayenne was offered as the Cayenne S and Cayenne Turbo. The Cayenne S boasted a 4.5L V8 engine good for up to 340 horsepower while the turbocharged variant churned out 450 horsepower. In 2004, a 3.2L base V6 configuration became available with a standard six-speed manual transmission. Other additions entered the lineup for that year as well, including a panoramic sunroof and a Turbo Power Kit that produced up to 500 horsepower.
2006 welcomed in the arrival of the Porsche Cayenne Turbo S, which boasted an improved turbocharged 4.5L V8 capable of up to 520 horsepower. Porsche put the model on hiatus for the 2007 model year. However, it returned for 2008 with some updates made to Cayenne parts, both inside and outside of the vehicle. Trims were the Base, S, GTS, and Turbo. The base 3.6L V6 produced 290 hp. The previous 4.5L was increased to 4.8L, with the S showing off 385 hp, the GTS rated at 405 hp, and the top-level Turbo coming in at approximately 500 hp. Base and GTS variants came equipped with either a six-speed manual transmission or a six-speed automatic (S and Turbo models received the automatic transmission only). Safety features included antilock brakes, traction control, an antiskid system, front-side airbags, and side-curtain airbags. A year later, the Cayenne S was re-inserted into the lineup and rated at 550 horsepower. Carbon ceramic brakes became an option on V8-powered Cayennes that displayed 20" or 21" wheels. Standard brakes were enlarged in base models, as well.
For 2010, Porsche introduced two "special edition" trims: the Cayenne S Transsyberia and the Cayenne GTS Porsche Design Edition 3. The Cayenne S Transsyberia received the V8 powerplant from the GTS along with other parts: 18" wheels, a spoiler, roof-mounted lights, skid plates, sport seats, and 18" wheels. Porsche also made the Off-Road Technology Package available. The Off- Road Technology Package offered distinctive wheel designs, ceramic composite brakes, variable-assist power steering, remote keyless entry/ignition, quad-zone climate control, Bluetooth connectivity, a rear-seat entertainment system, satellite radio, and a six-disc CD changer.
The Porsche Cayenne entered the luxury SUV segment and turned it on its ear. Easily elbowing the competition out of the way, the Cayenne now possesses more power and style than ever before. Drivers of the Cayenne appreciate the absolutely domineering power and precise handling, but they also are shrewd enough to know they have one of the best toys on the block, as well. Prepped with the proper accessories, the Cayenne puts the entire field to shame.
CARiD.com is famous for our commitment to providing the most styles along with the highest quality and our selection of Porsche Cayenne Accessories and Parts is no different. We showcase nothing but the finest options for your vehicle, starting with everything from grilles and dash kits to floor mats and spoilers. And since our Porsche Cayenne accessories and parts come from the most respected manufacturers in the game, you are guaranteed a perfect OEM fit along with relentless durability. Let your ride speak for itself - hook up with the Porsche Cayenne accessories that do the talking!
Whatever you expect from your Porsche Cayenne, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Porsche Cayenne and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $181.44 - $192.00
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by