Porsche Boxster Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Soft Tops & Hard Tops
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Porsche Boxter rolled off the line in 1996 as a mid-engine roadster. Since its premier, the Boxster has become one of the best-known models on the Porsche roster along with the 911 and the Cayenne SUV. The Boxster was an important release for the Porsche brand, as the '90s up until that point were not highly successful for the automaker. At launch, the Porsche Boxster was equipped with a power-operated soft top and a 2.5L flat six-cylinder engine rated at approximately 200 horsepower. By the year 2000, the Boxster S entered the lineup showing off larger wheels and brakes, a stiffer sport-tuned suspension, and an engine that pumped out up to 250 horsepower.
In 2001, Porsche implemented its Porsche Stability Management system into the Boxster. Few changes were made to the Boxster parts until 2004, when the engine configurations were given a slight boost. A year later, Porsche rolled out the second generation Boxster. With styling inspired by the Carrera GT, the model also featured a bevy of changes to the interior parts, which included improved cabin materials and a updated dash. The 2.7L flat-six was good for up to 228 horsepower while the Boxster S threw out 258 hp. Engines were mated to a five-speed manual transmission, a six-speed manual, or a five-speed automatic. 2007 ushered in more adjustments to the Boxster, such as the 2.7L being able to generate 245 horsepower and the Boxster S’s 3.4L configuration made bolder to 295 horsepower.
The Boxster was redesigned heading into the 2009 model year. Once again, the model was made available as the base Boxster and the Boxster S. The base version displayed a 2.9 flat-six cylinder engine which produced 255 horsepower along with 214 pounds-per-foot of torque. The Boxster S was equipped with a 3.4L flat-six capable of 310 horsepower and 266 pounds-per-foot of torque. Engines were mated to a standard six-speed manual transmission or Porsche's PDK seven-speed dual-clutch automated manual gearbox, which can operate in full automatic mode or with manual-gear shift using steering-wheel mounted buttons.
The Porsche Boxster brings all of the company characteristics and parts from the past and meshes them with the sensibilities of the contemporary driving age into one incredible unit. The Boxster showcases the dramatic shape and style that is edgy, sexy, and unrelenting. It catches your gaze and doesn't let go. And for all the aggressive performance and HP that the Boxster is capable of, it is the smooth handling is what defines this model as a luxury sports-car. Given all of its versatility and dynamic features, the Boxster may very well be one of the most complete cars in its class, especially when fitted with the right accessories.
Porsche Boxster Accessories and Parts are at CARiD.com in the highest quality on the planet. That's because we stock our inventory with nothing less than the finest options available, including wood dash kits, floor mats, wheels, grille guards, and more. All of our Porsche Boxster accessories and parts come from the world's most respected manufacturers at a value that makes it easy. After all, we want you to be able to get your hands on the upgrades you want without having to empty your wallet. In other words, when it comes to Porsche Boxster accessories, we make it easy!
Whatever you expect from your Porsche Boxster, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Porsche Boxster and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by