Porsche Boxster Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Porsche Boxter rolled off the line in 1996 as a mid-engine roadster. Since its premier, the Boxster has become one of the best-known models on the Porsche roster along with the 911 and the Cayenne SUV. The Boxster was an important release for the Porsche brand, as the '90s up until that point were not highly successful for the automaker. At launch, the Porsche Boxster was equipped with a power-operated soft top and a 2.5L flat six-cylinder engine rated at approximately 200 horsepower. By the year 2000, the Boxster S entered the lineup showing off larger wheels and brakes, a stiffer sport-tuned suspension, and an engine that pumped out up to 250 horsepower.
In 2001, Porsche implemented its Porsche Stability Management system into the Boxster. Few changes were made to the Boxster parts until 2004, when the engine configurations were given a slight boost. A year later, Porsche rolled out the second generation Boxster. With styling inspired by the Carrera GT, the model also featured a bevy of changes to the interior parts, which included improved cabin materials and a updated dash. The 2.7L flat-six was good for up to 228 horsepower while the Boxster S threw out 258 hp. Engines were mated to a five-speed manual transmission, a six-speed manual, or a five-speed automatic. 2007 ushered in more adjustments to the Boxster, such as the 2.7L being able to generate 245 horsepower and the Boxster S’s 3.4L configuration made bolder to 295 horsepower.
The Boxster was redesigned heading into the 2009 model year. Once again, the model was made available as the base Boxster and the Boxster S. The base version displayed a 2.9 flat-six cylinder engine which produced 255 horsepower along with 214 pounds-per-foot of torque. The Boxster S was equipped with a 3.4L flat-six capable of 310 horsepower and 266 pounds-per-foot of torque. Engines were mated to a standard six-speed manual transmission or Porsche's PDK seven-speed dual-clutch automated manual gearbox, which can operate in full automatic mode or with manual-gear shift using steering-wheel mounted buttons.
The Porsche Boxster brings all of the company characteristics and parts from the past and meshes them with the sensibilities of the contemporary driving age into one incredible unit. The Boxster showcases the dramatic shape and style that is edgy, sexy, and unrelenting. It catches your gaze and doesn't let go. And for all the aggressive performance and HP that the Boxster is capable of, it is the smooth handling is what defines this model as a luxury sports-car. Given all of its versatility and dynamic features, the Boxster may very well be one of the most complete cars in its class, especially when fitted with the right accessories.
Porsche Boxster Accessories and Parts are at CARiD.com in the highest quality on the planet. That's because we stock our inventory with nothing less than the finest options available, including wood dash kits, floor mats, wheels, grille guards, and more. All of our Porsche Boxster accessories and parts come from the world's most respected manufacturers at a value that makes it easy. After all, we want you to be able to get your hands on the upgrades you want without having to empty your wallet. In other words, when it comes to Porsche Boxster accessories, we make it easy!
Whatever you expect from your Porsche Boxster, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Porsche Boxster and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...
- February 03, 2015Air Compressors For The Home WorkshopHome mechanics invest time and money building up their collection of tools and supplies for their workshop. This process moves very quickly for some, and takes longer...
- January 27, 2015Jack Stands Are The Safe Way To Support Your...When you've got repairs to do underneath your vehicle, you need clearance to freely bend your elbows and swing your arms when using tools to remove and install...