Pontiac Torrent Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Chrome Trim
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Car Tents
- Custom Grilles
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Custom Hoods
- Vertical Doors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Pontiac Torrent is a crossover SUV that was first introduced at the 2005 Los Angeles Auto Show before going on sale later that year. It took over for the previous Aztek in the lineup and was constructed off of GM's Theta platform along with the Chevy Equinox. In fact, the Torrent is virtually identical to the Equinox in most areas; however, the Torrent features different styling in the front and rear of the model and also utilized a stiffer sport-inspired suspension. When it debuted, the Torrent was made available in both front and all-wheel drive. As for the vehicle's dimensions, the Pontiac Torrent measured in with a wheelbase of 112.5 inches, a width of 71.4 inches, a height of 69.3 inches, and an overall length of 188.8 inches.
Upon its arrival the Pontiac Torrent was outfitted with a 3.4L V6 engine which produced up to 185 horsepower along with 210 pounds-per-foot of torque (towing was rated at around 3,500 pounds). The only transmission made available was a five-speed automatic. Being that the Torrent was offered in just one trim level it was very well-equipped. Air conditioning, power accessories, remote keyless entry, and 16" wheels were all standard. A Preferred Package added a power driver's seat, cloth upholstery, and an automatic-dimming rearview mirror. A separate Sun and Sound Package showcased a sunroof as well as an upgraded stereo system. For 2007 safety features were updated, as four-wheel disc brakes, stability control, and a tire-pressure monitoring system became standard equipment. Options were lengthened to include a navigation system, MP3 capability, and a rear-entertainment system.
2008 welcomed in the arrival of the GXP trim. The Torrent GXP showed off a 3.6L V6 engine that pumped out up to 265 horsepower geared to a six-speed automatic transmission. The GXP also featured a sport-tuned suspension and sport-steering. Pontiac did not make too many changes to Torrent parts with the model heading into the 2009 model year, although side-curtain airbags, satellite radio, and a digital compass became standard across the board. Following the 2009 model year, Pontiac discontinued the Torrent and soon after, it was announced that Pontiac itself would not sustain. Although the Torrent was only produced for several years it managed to make a name for itself as the automaker's "go to" crossover SUV, garnering praise from around the industry, including being named "One to Watch" by Consumer Guide (2006).
Crossover SUVs have taken over as the premier vehicle for many. The Pontiac Torrent brings some excitement to the party with its wide range of abilities. Plenty of cargo and passenger space to hustle in the crew for a countryside cruise or a camping trip make it eligible for the masses, but it's the Torrent's accommodating features within the interior that really set it apart. Smooth performance, a quiet ride, and a breezy exterior parts help it stand out from the pack even more. In such a crowded field it is hard to get noticed. But the Torrent does, and with your personal touch, the sky's the limit.
One thing we know is that this is not your "everyday" SUV, and that is precisely why we showcase only the most authentic quality Pontiac Torrent Accessories and Parts for you to choose from. Grilles, dash kits, chrome trim, grille guards, wheels, and more accessories are on hand inside our top-rated selection of Pontiac Torrent accessories and parts from the best manufacturers in the game. You're guaranteed the look, style, fit, and durability you need because after all, that's why you're here! When it comes to Pontiac Torrent accessories, you can't accept anything less.
Whatever you expect from your Pontiac Torrent, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Pontiac Torrent and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
- $19.89 - $4,008.53
- $29.95 - $37.95