Pontiac Montana Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Car Tents
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Custom Hoods
- Fender Flares
- Vertical Doors
- Sunroof Visors
- Commercial Van Equipment
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Pontiac Montana is a three or four-door minivan that was first introduced for the 1998 model year. Before it became a stand-alone vehicle, the Montana served as a trim level for the Pontiac Trans Sport. Due to the popularity of the Trans Sport Montana, Pontiac decided to produce the model as its own lineup (Chevy would eventually use the Trans Sport name for its own minivan). At its debut, the Montana was outfitted with a 3.4L V6 engine directed through a standard four-speed automatic transmission. It was also made available in two separate wheelbases to allow for greater passenger room. As for the model's overall dimensions, the Pontiac Montana measured in with a wheelbase of 112 inches (long wheelbase- 120 inches), a width of 72.7 inches, a height of 67.4 inches (long wheelbase- 68.1 inches), and an overall length of 187.3 inches (long wheelbase- 201.3 inches. 2002 long wheelbase- 200.9 inches).
There were not a wide range of updates made to the Pontiac Montana parts during the model's first few years on the road other than some minor styling adjustments and improvements in the dash. In 2002, Pontiac implemented a new steering wheel. The bigger news in 2002 was perhaps the introduction of the Montana Thunder, which showcased 16" chrome wheels, a rear-roof spoiler, black and grey leather seating, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel. A year later, conventional head restraints were brought in for all Montanas across the board and antilock brakes became offered as an option. 2004 saw the Montana Thunder become referred to as the “Chrome Sport" package. Pontiac would only manufacture the Montana for one more model year, after which time the minivan was called the Montana SV6 and given a significant redesign.
When the Montana was re-introduced as the SV6 for 2005, it featured boxier parts and resembled an SUV more so than a minivan. It was equipped with a base 3.5L V6 good for 200 horsepower along with 220 pounds-per-foot of torque. 2006 ushered in a new 3.9L V6 with an increase up to 240 horsepower and 240 pounds-per-foot of torque as an option. The 3.5L configuration was dropped heading into the 2007 model year, which left the bolder 3.9L V6 as the base engine. The Montana SV6 was made available in only one trim level which included air conditioning, cruise control, remote keyless entry, power accessories, a rear-seat DVD entertainment system, OnStar navigation, and an eight-speaker stereo system.
The Pontiac Montana brings a whole lot to the table. A hospitable interior, plenty of passenger space, reliable performance, and of course, a stylish exterior are why this is one machine that gets plenty of attention. Simply put, not many vehicles in this segment are as creative or as versatile. With automakers constantly trying to keep up, the Pontiac Montana keeps proving time and time again that it can more than stand up to the competition.
One way to unlock all of the promise your vehicle holds is by going with Pontiac Montana Accessories and Parts. CARiD.com carries a full selection of top-quality Pontiac Montana accessories and parts to prove the point further. That's because all the world's most well-known manufacturers can be found inside our inventory. You get the choices you want at a value every driver appreciates. Whether you're after interior comfort, exterior fashion, or protection that never backs down, Pontiac Montana accessories and parts from CARiD.com always deliver!
Whatever you expect from your Pontiac Montana, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Pontiac Montana and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...