Pontiac G3 Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Pontiac G3 is a subcompact five-door hatchback that first hit US showrooms in anticipation for the 2009 model year. It is virtually identical to Chevy's Aveo in just about every way, aside from décor and badging placements. Like the Aveo, the Pontiac G3 is constructed off of the T200 platform, as is the Daewoo Kalos. In fact, both the Aveo and G3 are derived from the design of the Daewoo Kalos. When it premiered, the Pontiac G3 was outfitted with a standard 1.6L four-cylinder engine good for 106 horsepower and 105 pounds-per-foot of torque directed through a five-speed manual transmission (although a four-speed automatic was offered as an option). As for the model's overall dimensions, the Pontiac G3 measured in with a wheelbase of 98 inches, a width of 66.1 inches, a height of 59.3 inches, and an overall length of 155 inches.
Standard equipment for the Pontiac G3 included cloth seating, air conditioning, a 60/40 split-folding rear seat, OnStar navigation, a six-speaker CD/MP3 stereo system, a tilted steering column, and an auxiliary input jack. On the outside of the hatchback were 14" steel wheels, foglights, and a rear spoiler. The G3 was made available in just one trim level. However, Pontiac introduced different packages with more options for drivers to choose from. The Preferred Package added on power accessories, remote keyless entry, and heated outside mirrors. A Cruisin' Package offered cruise control, steering-wheel mounted stereo controls, and satellite radio. The Sport Package took it up a notch with 15" aluminum wheels and a leather-wrapped steering wheel. Other options such as a sunroof and leather upholstery could be had across the board.
Pontiac implemented a variety of safety features including front-seat side impact airbag and OnStar navigation. Government crash tests gave the Pontiac G3 five stars for frontal impact and four stars for side-impact protection, respectively. Following the 2009 model year, the G3 was discontinued from the lineup due to the overall phasing-out of the Pontiac brand. Even still, the G3 managed to make a name for itself and is still a fresh, visible presence on the road. As the lone subcompact hatchback representative under the Dodge banner, the G3 was a staunch competitor in what has become a highly-popular segment.
With a rounded body and plenty of smooth lines on Pontiac G3 parts, the model gets attention wherever it is seen. But that's not the whole story. Thanks to a deceptively comfortable cabin along with a nice jump in performance due to reliable Pontiac G3 parts, the model also scores high marks for its overall drivability. In a segment where most other models seem to blend in with each other, the Pontiac G3 stands on its own.
From blistering style to advanced protection, CARiD.com presents a full line of Pontiac G3 Accessories and Parts to choose from. That's because we work side by side with every major manufacturer in the game to ensure the kind of quality and selection that makes a difference. Pontiac G3 accessories and parts are available in everything from spoilers and floor mats to wheels and grille guards. You decide the effect you're going for and we'll supply the rest. When you need Pontiac G3 accessories, CARiD has you covered.
Whatever you expect from your Pontiac G3, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Pontiac G3 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...
- December 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- September 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...
- July 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- June 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...
- May 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...
- May 16, 2017Four Great Reasons to Use a Spare Tire CoverSpare tire covers: You’ve seen them everywhere on the backs of Jeeps and SUVs, but maybe you’ve been hesitant about getting one for your own 4x4. In this article,...
- May 15, 2017The Five Best Reasons to Spring For an...Since time began, camping outdoors has had a strong allure. Once a necessity, it's now a rejuvenating way to get back to our roots by experiencing the wonders of...