- (18)Custom HeadlightsPontiac Firebird
- (44)Factory HeadlightsPontiac Firebird
- (95)Projector HeadlightsPontiac Firebird
- (120)LED HeadlightsPontiac Firebird
- U-Bar HeadlightsPontiac Firebird
- (48)Halo HeadlightsPontiac Firebird
- (28)Euro HeadlightsPontiac Firebird
- Sealed Beam HeadlightsPontiac Firebird
- (38)Signal LightsPontiac Firebird
- (280)Headlight BulbsPontiac Firebird
- LED Headlight KitsPontiac Firebird
Are you looking for the greatest products to update your Pontiac Firebird, give it a different sort of image, or cause it to be more secure? At CARiD, we can give you everything you need relating to the highest quality in Pontiac Firebird enhancements, for example this tremendous range of Firebird headlights. Setting up special headlights on your Pontiac not only provide it with a trendy and unique look, but could also help it become easier and safer to get behind the wheel of your Pontiac during the night. Enhancement headlights like our various Pontiac Firebird projector headlights can be bought in many different types, made to please diverse personal preferences, tastes and needs.
A popular selection, which you are able to purchase look for, are Pontiac Firebird Euro headlights. These offer your car an attractive, European influenced style as well as helping your night time vision out on the road. We additionally carry other styles, for instance our acclaimed Pontiac Firebird halo projectors, which thoroughly penetrate the dark, as well as custom models. We are positive you'll discover a look you'll like in our extensive range. They all are easy to setup, and available at exceptionally affordable prices, so check out the fantastic Pontiac Firebird headlights we have in store and order yours now!
- Lumen® Round Sealed Beam LED HeadlightsRound Sealed Beam LED Headlights by Lumen®. Replace your dim and dated standard reflector sealed beams with our full LED projector headlights and get an upgrade in illumination and style that will improve visibility and your...$274.95 - $374.95
- Oracle Lighting® Round Color Halo HeadlightsRound Color Halo Headlights by Oracle Lighting®. These retrofit headlights are the most efficient way to get improved illumination while significantly enhancing the aesthetic appeal of your classic treasure. Built using modern...Amber Halos Can Be Used As Turn SignalsBlue, Green And Red Intended For Show Only$65.88 - $371.36
- Spyder® Rectangular Sealed Beam Conversion HeadlightsRectangular Sealed Beam Conversion Headlights by Spyder®. Update your classic vehicle's look with these headlights designed as a direct swap with your factory lights for easy plug-and-play installation. With an exclusive design and...$26.53 - $195.10
- Rigid Industries® 7x6" Rectangular Black LED Headlights7x6" Rectangular Black LED Headlights by by Rigid Industries®. Metalized reflector optics provide a lighting experience that is smooth and clean across the driving surface. LED headlights provide a brighter, crisper and whiter...DOT CompliantHard-coated polycarbonate lens$423.41
- KC HiLites® 7" Round LED Headlights7" Round LED Headlights by KC HiLiTES®. KC LED replacement headlights provide a dramatic improvement in lighting performance and night time vision.State-of-the-art optics and diode technology provide a crisp beam with a wider, more even pattern and a color temperature that closely matches natural daylightSolid-state design and rugged construction provides exceptional long life performance$259.99 - $699.95
- Oracle Lighting® 7" Round Full LED Color Halo Projector Headlights7" Round Full LED Color Halo Projector Headlights by Oracle Lighting®. The Ultimate LED replacement headlight option for any vehicle with 7” Sealed Beam lamps. The rugged design is perfect for Off-Roaders, Buggies, or any Classic...Off-road use onlyLow Beam Wattage Per Light: 30W Normal/36W Max$552.46 - $679.11
- Lumen® Rectangular Sealed Beam LED HeadlightsRectangular Sealed Beam LED Headlights by Lumen®. Replace your dim and dated standard reflector sealed beams with our full LED projector headlights and get an upgrade in illumination and style that will improve your visibility and...$89.99 - $339.99
- Lumen® Round Colored Sealed Beam LED Projector HeadlightsRound Colored Sealed Beam LED Projector Headlights by Lumen®. 1 Pair. Why settle for black or chrome when you can have vivid color! Replace your dim and dated standard reflector sealed beams with our colored full LED projector...$274.95
- Oracle Lighting® Rectangular Color Halo HeadlightsRectangular Color Halo Headlights by Oracle Lighting®. These retrofit headlights are the most efficient way to get improved illumination while significantly enhancing the aesthetic appeal of your classic treasure. Built using...Amber Halos Can Be Used As Turn SignalsBlue, Green And Red Intended For Show Only$65.88 - $126.61
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlight by K-Metal®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$25.50 - $2,863.13
- RedLine LumTronix® Round Diamond Cut Color Halo HeadlightsRound Diamond Cut Color Halo Headlights by RedLine LumTronix®. How about some super cool “angel eye” headlights for your ride with RedLine LumTronix? If you want a unique one of a kind headlight to match or contrast the color...Multi-color "Angel Eyes" LED ring with a long 100,000+ hour lifeOff-road use only$80.95 - $319.95
- Spyder® Round Sealed Beam Conversion HeadlightsRound Sealed Beam Conversion Headlights by Spyder®. Update your classic vehicle's look with these headlights designed as a direct swap with your factory lights for easy plug-and-play installation. With an exclusive design and...$26.53 - $195.10
- Maxzone® Replacement HeadlightsReplacement Headlights by Maxzone®. When you need a headlight bulb or a headlight bulb, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$14.18 - $784.96
- RedLine LumTronix® Round Diamond Rat Rod Halo HeadlightsRound Diamond Rat Rod Halo Headlights by RedLine Lumtronix®. The motto of any true Rat Rodder is, speed instead of comfort and nothing shiny. A real Rat Rod is dirty and imposing. The brightest thing on a rat rod is the headlight,...Angel Eyes LED SMD ring provides 100,000+ HoursOff-road use only$126.95 - $259.95
- RedLine LumTronix® Round Elite Diamond Halo Headlights with Turn SignalRound Elite Diamond Halo Headlights with Turn Signal by RedLine Lumtronix®. Now you don’t have to suffer with the thought of whether or not an oncoming driver can see your turn signal anymore. Designed as a direct swap with your...Euro style diamond-cutOff-road use only$244.95 - $299.95
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
Pontiac Firebird Custom & Factory Headlights Reviews
2001 Pontiac Firebird