Plymouth Sundance Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Automotive Tools
A compact car, Plymouth Sundance was produced by the Chrysler Corporation and DaimlerChrysler in 1987-1994. Being a hatchback, the model reminded of sedan or coupe with a hidden hatchback versatility feature in mind. Along with similar Dodge Shadow, Plymouth Sundance was built on the subcompact P-body platform. It was first available as sporty 4-door hatchback, but 2-door hatchback joined soon. The powertrain was a 93-horsepower, 2.2-liter 4 cylinder engine. The 1988 modelline expanded with the high-end RS model that joined the single base model. Powered by turbocharged 150-hp 2.5-liter engine, it came with two-tone paint, Infinity sound system, and such Sundance parts as leather-wrapped steering wheel, fog lights, dual power windows, and tinted window glass.
For 1991 the modelline consisted of entry-level model America, mid-level Highline, and high-end RS. The entry-level model featured base engine, that now made 100 hp.The RS model boasted optional turbocharged engine modified to produce 210 pound-feet of torque, 30 more than the previous year. The engines came with 5-speed manual standard transmissions. In 1992 the Highline receieved new body and colored bumpers matching front and rear fascias and the Sundance RS model discontinued. As for safety factor, since 1990 Plymouth Sundance was equipped with driver-side airbag, as a standard feature. The front-drive subcompact vehicle, being popular until it was discontinued, became more reliable in 1993 with antilock brakes as a new option.
The Sundance was actually installed with many options, which were: cruise control, power adjustable mirrors, power windows, power adjustable seats, power locks, rear window defroster, a cassette player, a tilt wheel, fog lamps, and a sunroof. The 1993 model year was also notable for arriving of the Duster, a new sporty version and a better equipped base model. The Duster carried a 141-hp 3.0-liter V6 engine. Due to its utility, syling, reliable powertrain, good performance and decent handling at a low cost due to dependable Plymouth parts, this model gained popularity. It could easily be distinguished by its chrome eggcrate grille. The final Plymouth Sundance was released in January 1994, when it was called the Neon (the model received a motorized shoulder belt).
Comfort. Performance. Utility. These are the qualities every motorist needs to depend on. For those who drive the Plymouth Sundance, they have nothing to worry about. The Plymouth Sundance delivers on all of the above with remarkable ease, showcasing a cozy cabin, solid handling, and plenty of amenities to feel at home. The smooth body-style is nothing to sneeze at, either. When you're in the mood to place a little more personality into or onto your ride, we've got the Plymouth Sundance accessories and parts that do your model justice!
At CARiD.com, we take quality seriously. That's why our entire selection of Plymouth Sundance Accessories and Parts can be counted on to provide a perfect OEM fit along with unmatched durability. Interior, exterior, style, protection, maintenance - if Plymouth Sundance Accessories and parts are what you're looking for, this is the place to find them!
Whatever you expect from your Plymouth Sundance, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Plymouth Sundance and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $438.00 - $493.00
- $28.12 - $28.16
- $59.40 - $62.67
- $40.80 - $99.96
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by
- $1.37 - $54.45
- $18.63 - $20.28