Plymouth Sundance Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
A compact car, Plymouth Sundance was produced by the Chrysler Corporation and DaimlerChrysler in 1987-1994. Being a hatchback, the model reminded of sedan or coupe with a hidden hatchback versatility feature in mind. Along with similar Dodge Shadow, Plymouth Sundance was built on the subcompact P-body platform. It was first available as sporty 4-door hatchback, but 2-door hatchback joined soon. The powertrain was a 93-horsepower, 2.2-liter 4 cylinder engine. The 1988 modelline expanded with the high-end RS model that joined the single base model. Powered by turbocharged 150-hp 2.5-liter engine, it came with two-tone paint, Infinity sound system, and such Sundance parts as leather-wrapped steering wheel, fog lights, dual power windows, and tinted window glass.
For 1991 the modelline consisted of entry-level model America, mid-level Highline, and high-end RS. The entry-level model featured base engine, that now made 100 hp.The RS model boasted optional turbocharged engine modified to produce 210 pound-feet of torque, 30 more than the previous year. The engines came with 5-speed manual standard transmissions. In 1992 the Highline receieved new body and colored bumpers matching front and rear fascias and the Sundance RS model discontinued. As for safety factor, since 1990 Plymouth Sundance was equipped with driver-side airbag, as a standard feature. The front-drive subcompact vehicle, being popular until it was discontinued, became more reliable in 1993 with antilock brakes as a new option.
The Sundance was actually installed with many options, which were: cruise control, power adjustable mirrors, power windows, power adjustable seats, power locks, rear window defroster, a cassette player, a tilt wheel, fog lamps, and a sunroof. The 1993 model year was also notable for arriving of the Duster, a new sporty version and a better equipped base model. The Duster carried a 141-hp 3.0-liter V6 engine. Due to its utility, syling, reliable powertrain, good performance and decent handling at a low cost due to dependable Plymouth parts, this model gained popularity. It could easily be distinguished by its chrome eggcrate grille. The final Plymouth Sundance was released in January 1994, when it was called the Neon (the model received a motorized shoulder belt).
Comfort. Performance. Utility. These are the qualities every motorist needs to depend on. For those who drive the Plymouth Sundance, they have nothing to worry about. The Plymouth Sundance delivers on all of the above with remarkable ease, showcasing a cozy cabin, solid handling, and plenty of amenities to feel at home. The smooth body-style is nothing to sneeze at, either. When you're in the mood to place a little more personality into or onto your ride, we've got the Plymouth Sundance accessories and parts that do your model justice!
At CARiD.com, we take quality seriously. That's why our entire selection of Plymouth Sundance Accessories and Parts can be counted on to provide a perfect OEM fit along with unmatched durability. Interior, exterior, style, protection, maintenance - if Plymouth Sundance Accessories and parts are what you're looking for, this is the place to find them!
Whatever you expect from your Plymouth Sundance, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Plymouth Sundance and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
- $1.71 - $61.75
- $20.37 - $22.18