Plymouth Grand Voyager Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Commercial Van Equipment
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Plymouth Grand Voyager premiered in 1987 and it came as a variant of the Voyager minivan with a longer wheelbase. The first generation Grand Voyager primarily featured standard 3.3-liter V6 engine producing 150 hp paired with a 4-speed automatic transmission. For the the second generation it was replaced with less powerful 3.0-liter V6, which produced 142 hp. The transmission for the second generation model was also changed and now it was a 3-speed automatic. Compared to the previous Voyager, this model gained an updated transmission. The longer minivan came in SE and LE trims. The LE model was updated in 1994 featuring better-performing 162-hp 3.8-liter V6 engine as an option, and standard 3.3L V6 engine was upgraded to produce 162 hp.
As for the exterior parts, the second generation Grand Voyager was slightly redesigned receiving new bumpers and body moldings, another change of the 1994 was the renewed dashboard. Radically new system of rear seats was introduced for the third generation Grand Voyagers. With the built-in "Easy Out" rollers, installation, re-positioning, and removal of the rear seats became much easier. In addition, the seatbacks could be folded forward with bench seat stanchions moved inboard to reduce bending stress in the seat frames, allowing them to be lighter. The car could seat up to seven passengers.
To enhance brand's focus on the entry-level vehicles, the third generation (1996-2000) Grand Voyagers were offered in two trims, namely base and better-equipped SE. The safety system featured passenger-side airbag and side door-guard beams that were added to the option list. With these new features, the car met all the passenger-car safety requirements. The front shoulder belts were now height-adjustable and rear shoulder belts had lower anchor points. The standard equipped Grand Voyager included power windows, power locks, a dealer-installed rear-seat video entertainment system, and air conditioning. Other changes included child-safety seats in second-row buckets and a small cargo net between the front seats.
One of the country's most heralded minivans, the Plymouth Grand Voyager holds the distinction of being one of the genuine "game changing" vehicles of the last quarter of a century. Minivans became all the rage in the mid-80's, with their increased passenger space and solid fuel economy. They filled needs. But the Grand Voyager broke the mold by spreading its wings a little bit more than the other guys, showcasing more performance, more style, and more options. Drivers fell in love with it. Most of them still are. The Voyager still makes its moves with more chapters left to be written.
CARiD.com carries a complete line of Plymouth Grand Voyager Accessories and Parts. Anything you need - interior, exterior, style, comfort, or protection can be found inside our selection. Dash kits, floor mats, spoilers, and chrome trim are just some of the accessories offered to you. Plus, all of our Plymouth Grand Voyager accessories and parts are comprised of the highest quality materials and guaranteed to enact a precise OEM fit. Your vehicle is important. And it needs to display your sense of individuality. Plymouth Grand Voyager accessories and parts make it happen.
Whatever you expect from your Plymouth Grand Voyager, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Plymouth Grand Voyager and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by