Peugeot 207 Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Replacement Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Replacement Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
The Peugeot 207, being successor to the 206, is a supermini produced by the French automaker Peugeot. For the first time the car was introduced to the European market in April 2006, and already in 2007 it became the best selling car in Europe (according to JATO Dynamics). The available range of engines includes 1.4L and 1.6L ones producing the power from 70hp to 175hp. The Peugeot 207 is available in several body modifications 3-/5-door hatchback, 2-door coupe, and 5-door station wagon. A GTI version is available with the 175 hp (130 kW) turbocharged 1.6L engine.
In 2006 there were produced several concept cars based on Peugeot 207, namely Peugeot 207 Epure (presented at the Mondial de l'Automobile 2006), 207RCup (presented at the 2006 Geneva Motor Show) and 207 Super 2000 (that participated in Super 2000 World Rally Championship and some other rally championships). In 2009 came off a facelifted Peugeot 207 that received such Peugeot parts as new front end and LED lights on the rear, giving the car a bigger look. The car was equipped with several safety systems to ensure maximum protection allowing driver and passengers to enjoy the driving to the most.
The Peugeot 207 is effortless to drive. The steering is light at low speed, but weights up as you increase speed and the car changes direction eagerly. The ride is generally supple and well controlled, but the suspension tremors over nasty bumps and there is a firmer edge to the ride of the heavier diesel models. The Peugeot 207 is equipped with tyre pressure gauges, automatic windscreen wipers and next generation power steering. The car can be considered to be one of the safest cars in the class as it got five-star Euro NCAP rating for adult passenger protection, four stars for children and three stars for pedestrians.
Comfort. Performance. Utility. These are the qualities every motorist needs to depend on. For those who drive the Peugeot 207, they have nothing to worry about. The Peugeot 207 delivers on all of the above with remarkable ease, showcasing a cozy cabin, solid handling, and reliable Peugeot 207 parts. When you're in the mood to place a little more personality into or onto your ride, we've got the Peugeot 207 accessories and parts that do your model justice!
At CARiD.com, we take quality seriously. That's why our entire selection of Peugeot 207 Accessories and Parts can be counted on to provide a perfect OEM fit along with unmatched durability. Interior, exterior, style, protection, maintenance - if Peugeot 207 accessories and parts are what you're looking for, this is the place to find them!
Whatever you expect from your Peugeot 207, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Peugeot 207 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by