- 442 Starting & Charging
- Achieva Starting & Charging
- Alero Starting & Charging
- Aurora Starting & Charging
- Bravada Starting & Charging
- Calais Starting & Charging
- Ciera Starting & Charging
- Custom Cruiser Starting & Charging
- Cutlass Starting & Charging
- Dynamic Starting & Charging
- Eighty-Eight Starting & Charging
- F85 Starting & Charging
- Fiesta Starting & Charging
- Firenza Starting & Charging
- Intrigue Starting & Charging
- Jetfire Starting & Charging
Established by Ransom Eli Olds in 1897, Oldsmobile was the first automotive company founded in America. Oldsmobile was the first manufacturer to utilize an assembly line, the achievement that is usually credited to Ford, who only improved it having made the line move. From 1908 up to 2004, when the brand was phased out, Oldsmobile was serving as General Motors' subsidiary that made a specialty out of marketing primarily intermediate models, which were often complemented by both luxury and lower-trim GM’s cousins. Though Oldsmobile vehicles were steadily demanded in the North American market throughout the brand’s run, GM came to a decision to terminate the company in the early 2000s. The major reason for that were severe financial troubles GM was experiencing, which resulted in the marketing policy revision and reorganization of the corporation.
Visit our web shop as soon as you find your Oldsmobile suffering from starting problems. Using our virtual catalog that consists of a great diversity of various aftermarket products, including Oldsmobile Starting & Charging Parts, you’ll surely find all you need. Add in our reasonable prices, friendly customer service and one of the quickest shipping in the industry and look no further.
- ACDelco® Professional™ AGM Heavy Duty BatteryProfessional AGM Heavy Duty 12V Battery by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional Automotive AGM batteries have high cycling capabilities, are remarkably charge-receptive, and are necessary for start/stop applications. The Absorbed Glass...High density negative paste, improves performance and increases battery lifeEnhanced life alloy/Silver Calcium stamped alloy increases cycle life and improves performance$85.94 - $186.51
- Optima® YellowTop™ Car BatteryYellowTop™ Car Battery by Optima®. YellowTop high-performance AGM batteries are truly dual-purpose batteries. They have amazing cranking power to start big, high-compression engines, and impressive cycling capacity to power items...Optima® Spiralcell Technology™Deep-cycle and cranking power$163.78 - $236.38
- Optima® RedTop™ Car BatteryRedTop™ Starting Car Battery by Optima®. Enjoy the most powerful burst of cranking current for the fastest, most reliable engine starting possible. The spillproof, maintenance-free RedTop Optima battery is resistant to all of the...Strong starting current burstUp to two times longer battery life$125.47 - $169.72
- Optima® BlueTop™ Car BatteryBlueTop™ Starting and Deep-Cycle Car Battery by Optima®. Installing an Optima BlueTop high-performance AGM battery in your boat or RV means exceptional running time and more recharges than you’d get out of a traditional...Strong starting current burstUp to two times longer battery life$174.29 - $228.05
- Bosch® S6 High Performance AGM™ BatteryS6 High Performance AGM™ Battery by Bosch®. Bosch S6 High Performance AGM™ Batteries provide excellent charge acceptance & peak power for vehicles with start/stop systems, regenerative braking & the highest electronic demand....PowerFrame technology: higher starting powerModern calcium technology$110.93 - $246.30
- Exide® Edge™ AGM BatteryEdge™ AGM Battery by Exide®. Exide Edge AGM batteries are designed to maximize energy capacity for today's on-the-go drivers. The Edge's lasting energy protects against battery failure, helping vehicle batteries stay strong and...17X More Energy for Everything like repeated use of technology and shuttle driving1Because the plates are compressed in rows, the battery uses its total volume to provide greater energy capacity$138.01 - $168.10
- Shuriken® AGM BatteryAGM 12V Starting Battery by Shuriken®. Shuriken Power Cells are the solution for powering your high-power car audio installation. These AGM batteries will never leak electrolyte and can be mounted anywhere in any position, even...$209.82 - $402.70
- Odyssey® Extreme™ BatteryExtreme Battery by Odyssey®. Some batteries offer enormous cranking power. Others, deep cycle reserve power. Unbeatable Odyssey® Extreme Series™ batteries do both. Even at very low temperatures, Odyssey Extreme Series batteries...70% longer cycle life than conventional deep cycle batteries - high stable voltage for longer periods of timeCan be stored on open circuit (nothing connected to the terminals) without recharging for up to 2 years or 12.00V, whichever occurs first$139.23 - $570.61
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ StarterGM Original Equipment™ Starter by ACDelco®. When you need to match Original Equipment specifications in a replacement starter for your GM vehicle, look to ACDelco. Our GM Original Equipment line includes brand-new, and...New units are manufactured under the guidelines of ISO Quality Standards to ensure consistent qualityAll components are 100% new to provide improved performance and long-life reliability$80.46 - $358.71
- ACDelco® Professional™ StarterProfessional™ Starter by ACDelco®. Thoroughly tested and backed by competitive warranty coverage, ACDelco Professional NEW Starters – for GM and non-GM vehicles – are manufactured using ISO Quality Standards. ACDelco NEW...New units are manufactured under the guidelines of ISO Quality Standards to ensure consistent quality.All components are 100% new to provide improved performance and long-life reliability.$37.84 - $225.97
- Bosch® StarterStarter by Bosch®. Whether new or remanufactured, Bosch starters are 100% factory tested to ensure reliable cranking and starting performance under the most extreme operating conditions. Built for precision fit, Bosch starters are...Designed to withstand the harshest environmentsProvides balanced high speed torque for maximum performance and dependability$46.91 - $1,293.45
- TYC® StarterStarter by TYC®. As soon as your starter motor fails, you can feel it right away. Well, if your starter motor is damaged, you no longer have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement because TYC will give you the same quality...$56.38 - $123.98
- Remy® StarterStarter by Remy®. The starters by Remy feature the most compact design in the industry. These components are smaller and lighter providing less friction, better reliability, and greater performance. Install the Remy starter and get...Features the most compact design on the marketEnsures less friction and excellent performance$31.73 - $698.33
- Denso® StarterStarter Motor by Denso®. The original DENSO gear-reduction starter is an industry benchmark, so rugged and powerful that it is often adapted for racing use. DENSO remanufactured starters are subjected to a rigorous test and...High-voltage tested armature and field coils to ensure reliable performancePremium copper terminals to ensure a clean source of electrical current$40.51 - $289.81
- Quality-Built® StarterStarter by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality Built starter. These starters are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable for...$21.03 - $235.12
Guides & Articles
- Starting & ChargingNew Versus Remanufactured Starters And AlternatorsStarter motors and alternators have a tough job. Starter motors are high-torque motors which must have the ability to turn over, or crank, an engine under varying weather and mechanical conditions. Without a functioning starter motor, you simply cannot start up a modern vehicle's engine.
- Starting & ChargingServicing And Replacing A BatteryBy definition, an automotive battery is an electrochemical device that stores and provides electrical energy on demand. Electrical energy is produced inside the battery by a chemical reaction occurring between two dissimilar plates immersed in an electrolyte solution. When the battery is discharging, it changes chemical energy into electrical energy and releases current. During charging, electrical energy is converted back into chemical energy and stored.
- Starting & ChargingHybrid Vehicle Overview - CARiD.comHybrids are everywhere these days and can be defined as, "any vehicle combining two or more sources of power which can directly or indirectly provide propulsion." Although all hybrid vehicles on the market today use batteries as one of the power sources, there are different mechanical layouts and operational approaches in the way electric motors function alongside gasoline combustion engines. Those that use a combustion engine to generate electrical power are described simply as "hybrids", while vehicles with larger battery packs that can also be recharged with an electrical cord are known as "plug-in hybrids". Vehicles with electric motors and without combustion engines are not considered hybrids, because they are "pure electric" vehicles. These so-called "EVs" are outside the scope of what we are covering here.
Oldsmobile Starting & Charging Parts Reviews
2009 Dodge Durango