Nissan Versa Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
Nissan's Versa is a subcompact economy car that first hit North America in mid-2006. In Japan, the model is known as the Nissan Tilda Latio, and is sold simply as the Latio in Europe and several other Asian markets. The Nissan Versa is a four-door hatchback or sedan that is recognized for the deceptive amount of cabin space waiting inside, as the car is rated highly for its head and legroom. As for the dimensions of the model, the Nissan Versa measures in with a wheelbase of 102.4 inches, a width of 66.7 inches, a height of 60.4 inches, and an overall length of 169.1 inches (the sedan version is 176 inches long). For its first year on American roadways, the Versa provided a quick boost to the Japanese automaker, as it was named a contender for Motor Trend magazine's Car of the Year award while Road & Track proclaimed that the Versa showcased "remarkable efficiency with more power than its competitors."
The Nissan Versa comes in four different trim levels: 1.6 Base, 1.6, 1.8 S, and 1.8 SL. The 1.6 Base shows off high-quality upholstery, but not much else in the way of factory amenities. The 1.6 (sedan only) offers air conditioning, but it is the 1.8 S where the model steps it up a notch. The 1.8 S includes a tilted steering wheel column, air conditioning, and a CD stereo system. Top-level SL versions of the Nissan Versa are equipped with cruise control, power doors, windows, locks, and mirrors, and a 180-watt six-CD audio system. Other options for the model are keyless entry, Bluetooth, and a premium stereo. A sport package is also available with such Nissan parts as a rear spoiler, power moonroof, and a body kit.
Engine options for the Versa vary depending on trim level. The base engine configuration includes a 1.6L four-cylinder that produces up to 107 horsepower and 111 pounds-per-foot of torque. A stronger 1.8L four-cylinder capable of 122 horsepower and 127 pounds-per-foot of torque is also used, and both engines are mated to either a five-speed manual transmission or a four-speed automatic (offered as optional). For the 1.8 SL, Nissan's Continuous Variable Transmission is offered, which is noted for its penchant for fuel efficiency. Although the Nissan Versa has only been in showrooms in the US and Canada for a few years, it has already made quite an impact. The model is responsible for solid sales figures, and as with its introductory year on US streets, continues to pile up awards. The Versa has been named a Consumer Guide Best Buy (2008, 2009), a Consumer Digest Best Buy (2009), and called a "petite package with big potential" by Motor Trend magazine.
Comfort. Performance. Utility. These are the qualities every motorist needs to depend on. For those who drive the Nissan Versa, they have nothing to worry about. The Nissan Versa delivers on all of the above with remarkable ease, showcasing a cozy cabin, solid handling, and some sleek subcompact style to show off. When you're in the mood to place a little more personality into or onto your ride, we've got the Nissan Versa accessories and parts that do your model justice!
At CARiD.com, we take quality seriously. That's why our entire selection of Nissan Versa Accessories and Parts can be counted on to provide a perfect OEM fit along with unmatched durability. Interior, exterior, style, protection, maintenance - if Nissan Versa accessories and parts are what you're looking for, this is the place to find them!
Whatever you expect from your Nissan Versa, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Nissan Versa and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...
- December 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- September 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...
- July 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- June 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...
- May 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...
- May 16, 2017Four Great Reasons to Use a Spare Tire CoverSpare tire covers: You’ve seen them everywhere on the backs of Jeeps and SUVs, but maybe you’ve been hesitant about getting one for your own 4x4. In this article,...
- May 15, 2017The Five Best Reasons to Spring For an...Since time began, camping outdoors has had a strong allure. Once a necessity, it's now a rejuvenating way to get back to our roots by experiencing the wonders of...
- $93.22 - $96.31
- $11.28 - $304.87
- $7.94 - $14.33