Nissan NV Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Car Tents
- Commercial Van Equipment
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Custom Hoods
- Fender Flares
- Vertical Doors
- Sunroof Visors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
Replacing the Nissan Urvan, which was the only full-size Nissan Van sold near North America, in Mexico, the Nissan NV appeared as the first full-size van available in the U.S.A. Thus Nissan NV is recognized as the first full-size van designed for Canada and the U.S. by Japanese automaker, and sold by Nissan. This vehicle is set as a commercial van that suits the needs of U.S.A. small business owner-operators. Offered in three models: NV1500, NV2500, and NV3500, the NV is a cargo van with no windows. Its load capacity ranges from 2,535 to 3,925 lbs. The towing capacity is up to 9,500 lbs. The NV is offered in two variants: the low-roof NV and the high-roof NV. While the low-roof versions feature 234.1 cubic feet of cargo space which is close to the short-wheelbase Ford E-series, the high-roof NVs have 323.1 cubic feet of cargo space, a tad more than the long-wheelbase E-Series.
Engine options differ depending on the model: the NV1500 carries the 4 liter V6, the NV2500 is fitted with the 4 litre V6 engine and the bigger V8, which comes as an option. The heavy duty NV 3500 comes with the large 5.6 liter V8 engine only. While the V6 makes 261 hp, the V8 features up to 317 hp. The last unit can also be found in the Titan, Armada and Pathfinder SUVs. The engines are teamed with a five-speed automatic transmission. Unlike previous vans, the NV doesn't feature the engine in the cab (a big problem for drivers as well due to heat generated). The engine's location also results in spacious room for legs in the front.
While the NV 2500 weighs 2,5 tonne, there's also the NV 2500 HD, which is a taller roofed version. Being based on the Titan pickup truck, Nissan NV is certainly a big vehicle, but it has such small Nissan NV parts, as fenderwells making it easy to pack the NV to the gills. It houses different stuff like sheets of plywood, cargo palettes and s.o and s.f. due to long cargo floor (120 inches). Among features providing convenience are: the apsenger seat folding flat, a sliding lid on the optional center console, and a pair of rear doors that hinge open a whopping 243 degrees. Starting at $25,570, Nissan NV1500 S is cheaper than the Ford E150, but somewhat more expensive than the Chevrolet Express 1500. All of the models are equipped with air conditioning and electronic stability control. Such important safety feature as side-curtain airbags come as an extra-cost option though.
Big, bold and versatile, Nissan NV is a result of Nissan's admirable job in providing fleets and contractors and presenting the alternative to prehistoric domestic complex European models. A breakthrough in the commercial truck market, especially considering the insiginificant development in the full-size van market for the last two decades. Featuring the ability to tow a heavy load or simply just zoom past the competition, Nissan NV is to become a highly-respected name. It's all about the power, but it can speak of style and performance as well, if fitted with the right accessories and parts.
You know your Nissan NV is no ordinary truck, but a monster. Your special monster requires the right accessories. We carry a full selection of Nissan NV Accessories and Parts that range from custom style to advanced protection. Grilles, spoilers, dash kits, floor mats, tonneau covers, wheels, and much more accessories are waiting for you right here, courtesy of every major manufacturer on the planet. You're guaranteed the knockout quality that goes the distance along with a precise, professional OEM fit. Nissan NV accessories and parts are always a headline at CARiD!
Whatever you expect from your Nissan NV, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Nissan NV and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $559.00 - $687.00
- $57.71 - $57.98
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...