Nissan GT-R Accessories & Parts
The Nissan GT-R was unveiled in July 2008 and came to replace the Skyline GT-R. Having expected the production for the first year to be 1,500 units, Nissan actually sold 2,400 GT-Rs. The 2-door coupe instantly gained popularity with more than 1,700 models ordered since the announcement of the pre-sale ordering program in January 2007. Just like the Skyline, the new sports car is all-wheel drive and comes equipped with a twin-turbo 6 cylinder engine. The model is built on the Premium Midship platform, which allows to use the ATTESA E-TS all-wheel drive system that directs torque to where it's needed, maximizing handling capability. Being faster than the predecessor, the new GT-R is Nissan's most powerful vehicle featuring the most reliable Nissan parts.
Carrying a turbocharged 3.8-liter V6 engine that makes 480 hp and 430 lb-ft of torque, the GT-R runs an 11.6 second quarter mile and does nearly 200 mph on the top end, beating the Porsche 911 turbo, the Corvette Z06, and the Dodge Viper. The GT-R's engine meets California Air Resources Board Ultra Low Emission Vehicle (ULEV) standards, proving that Nissan is loyal to its 2010 Green Program. The GT-R is offered with a 6-speed automatic transmission that comes with steering wheel shift paddles for manual operation. Arriving first in two trim levels, Base and Premium, the model was dropped down to just Premium trim level in 2011. The Base model has the following standard equipment: power front seats, leather/faux suede upholstery, automatic climate control, Brembo brakes, 20-inch alloy wheels, six-speaker CD/MP3 sound system with the satellite radio, Bluetooth, keyless ignition/entry, and xenon headlights. As for the Premium model, it adds heated fronts seats, higher-performance tires, and an 11-speaker Bose audio system with two subwoofers as standard equipment. The Cold Weather package, with Dunlop all-season tires, comes as an option.
Featuring a slight increase in horsepower, the 2011 Nissan GT-R comes with a 6-speed dual-clutch automated-manual transmission. In order to improve control and comfort, the model's suspension was revised with Bilstein shocks being added. The standard safety features include full-length side curtain airbags, front-seat side airbags, antiskid system, ABS, and traction control. The navigation system features real-time traffic and weather alerts. Considered as a reliable vehicle, the Nissan GT-R received a score of 6.0 out of ten on the J.D. Power Quality Ratings in 2010. The model was judged as the 2009 International Car of the Year and the 2009 World Performance Car. In the One Lap of America competition, the GT-R received the first place in 2009 and the second place in 2010.
It's lean, it's mean, and it delivers on sporty performance like no other... Of course we're talking about the Nissan GT-R. Built to deliver an exotic touch of luxury and power, the Nissan GT-R has made fans of anyone that has sat behind the wheel. This is one car that is all class, from its super-sleek body style to the aggressive kick from the engine. Since this is a car of such esteem, you know you can't accept anything less than superior quality. That's why our selection of Nissan GT-R accessories and parts has you covered.
CARiD.com knows sports-luxury when we see it, which is why we carry nothing but the finest Nissan GT-R Accessories and Parts for you to choose from. Spoilers, floor mats, wheels, and a whole lot more are available inside our inventory of Nissan GT-R accessories and parts from the biggest names in the business. That means elite workmanship, a precise fit, and unequaled durability - guaranteed! If stepping up the game is your objective, Nissan GT-R accessories are always the way to go.
Whatever you expect from your Nissan GT-R, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Nissan GT-R and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by