Nissan 200SX Tires
- NITTO®NTSN2NTSN2 Tires by Nitto®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires offered in our online store. Crafted from the toughest...Ensure excellent control and grip on both ice and snow covered roads.Extended blocks provide improved handling and braking stability.$75.06 - $179.04
- NITTO®NEOGENNEOGEN Tires by Nitto®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This modern tire was created to provide a comfortable ride in all weather conditions. Its silica-reinforced tread compound and asymmetrical non-directional design help...Wet PerformanceReduced Wear$79.00 - $294.00
- NITTO®NT05NT05 Tires by Nitto®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. This is a max performance tire that was developed through extensive computer simulation modeling and on-track testing. These rigorous development procedures...Dry PerformancePredictable Cornering$104.00 - $398.00
- NITTO®NT01NT01 Tires by Nitto®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. This car tire is a DOT-compliant dry competition radial designed with the weekend road racer in mind. The compound was developed to provide the best balance...ConsistencyCompetition Performance$143.00 - $462.00
- TOYO®EXTENSA A/SEXTENSA A/S Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. This car tire delivers exceptional versatility and value for a wide range of passenger cars and minivans. With an extended tread life, precise all-season handling, M&S rating, and a...Symmetric, Non-Directional Tread DesignOptimized Center Block Arrangement$60.21 - $128.06
- TOYO®EXTENSA HP 2EXTENSA HP 2 Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Extensa HP II delivers superb all-season handling and a comfortable ride. This value-driven, high performance tire is the perfect balance between high quality,...Unidirectional tread design provides a perfect blend of all-season traction in a stylish packageSingle-cut and double-cut tapers optimizes block stiffness to enhance braking performance$64.73 - $218.73
- TOYO®PROXES 4 PLUSPROXES 4 PLUS Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The all-season, high-end tire is designed for today’s sports cars, coupes, and sports sedans. Designed to provide all-season performance, the Toyo Proxes 4 PLUS is...Outside Tread: Wide Ribs and Closed ShoulderInside Tread: Wide Grooves and High Sipe Density$104.10 - $296.97
- TOYO®PROXES R1RPROXES R1R Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. This present day tire is designed for serious street driving in sports coupes and sedans. An aggressive, arrowhead tread design, extra wide footprint, high-grip compound, and...Silica-Reinforced, High-Grip Tread CompoundUnidirectional Arrowhead Tread Design$127.68 - $251.37
- TOYO®PROXES R888RPROXES R888R Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. The Proxes R888R is the Toyo Tires’ new competition radial that has been developed to provide highly competitive dry handling capabilities with...High Grip Race CompoundLarge Tread Blocks$127.83 - $505.52
- TOYO®PROXES RRPROXES RR Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Competitions Only tire developed for driving enthusiasts who compete in road racing and track attack events where high levels of grip in dry conditions is...Designed for increased grip and improved lap timesProvide excellent steering response and feedback$183.60 - $351.23
- FALKEN®SINCERA SN201SINCERA SN201 Tires by Falken®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Falken SINCERA SN201 A/S consistently provides all-season performance and comfort through an advanced manufacturing process, cutting-edge product features and...Dynamic Range Technology3D Canyon Sipe Technology$52.54 - $109.11
- FALKEN®ZIEX ZE950ZIEX ZE950 Tires by Falken®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The ZIEX ZE950 All-Season incorporates the latest in technology and design from Falken to create an excellent choice for drivers of today’s sedans, sports cars and...Dynamic Range TechnologyWide Angled Tread Slot$56.71 - $173.66
- FALKEN®SINCERA SN250SINCERA SN250 Tires by Falken®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. SINCERA SN250 All-Season Tire is specifically designed to provide class-leading durability, all-season performance, and ride comfort. Using Falken’s proprietary...Dynamic Range Technology3D Canyon Sipe Technology$57.33 - $127.07
- FEDERAL®FORMOZA AZ01FORMOZA AZ01 Tires by Federal®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Formoza AZ01 is an asymmetric passenger car tire from Federal, featuring great performance, combined with unprecedentedly low noise and excellent wet grip. The...Pattern with a well-balanced rigidity makes pressure on contact patch spread equally, providing excellent dry surface handlingCurved groove walls are designed to aid shoulder water-directing grooves in water evacuation, providing stability and safety on wet roads at high speeds$52.63 - $89.89
- FEDERAL®595EVO595EVO Tires by Federal®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The 595EVO is a state-of-the-art tire formulated for the ultimate driving experience. Its technologically advanced 3D tread design is built with the "groove within groove"...Unique 2-in-1 pitch alignment pattern reduces noise levels at high speedsCentral rib increases straight line stability and on-center feel$54.71 - $80.44
- FEDERAL®595RS-R595RS-R Tires by Federal®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The name 595 RS-R has become a milestone, marking a legacy in Federal's ultra high performance tires.Enhanced tire tread stiffness grants better grip, traction, and cornering at high speedWide V-shaped grooves maximize contact areas and water-channeling efficiency$88.03 - $138.32
- BFGOODRICH®ADVANTAGE T/A SPORTADVANTAGE T/A SPORT Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Offers an upgraded grip and a smooth, long-lasting ride for an awesome everyday drive. New g-Grip™ interlocking sipe technology and an all-season tread...Locking 3-D Active Sipe TechnologyAqua-Flume™ Technology$85.99 - $218.99
- BFGOODRICH®G-FORCE SPORT COMP-2G-FORCE SPORT COMP-2 Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Accelerate faster, corner harder & brake shorter for next-level control and next-level fun on the street. This tire features best dry...Sport Design TreadCOMP-2 Compound$89.10 - $243.68
- BFGOODRICH®G-FORCE COMP-2 A/SG-FORCE COMP-2 A/S Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Best ultra-high performance all-season tire ever. The Silica-infused "COMP-2" compound is derived from racing technology and delivers...All Season CompoundPerformance Tread Profile$99.99 - $249.99
- BFGOODRICH®G-FORCE R1G-FORCE R1 Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: Summer. Type: Track / Competition. The DOT-approved track tires that take winning as seriously as you do. The g-Force™ R1™ was designed for track days, road racing, and consistency, lap after...Grip TechnologyETEC System$225.89 - $408.07
- COOPER®CS3 TOURINGCS3 TOURING Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The CS3 Touring tire provides all-season performance with premium features at an affordable price. This tire has a specifically formulated tread compound which...5 Rib Tread Pattern & Lateral GroovesStabiledge Technology$36.41 - $158.32
- COOPER®TRENDSETTER SETRENDSETTER SE Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The Trendsetter SE is Cooper's entry level all-season tire line targeted to the value-oriented consumer. The affordably priced Trendsetter SE is...All-season “block” tread design form an effective gripping edge for excellent year-round traction.Variable pitched tread elements to provide a quiet-running tire at highway speeds.$67.06 - $102.66
- COOPER®LIFELINER GLSLIFELINER GLS Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Lifeliner GLS is Cooper’s first all-season touring tire line designed for consumers looking for touring performance in a moderately-priced tire. The Lifeliner...Quiet riding design.Even-wearing design.$72.57 - $78.31
- COOPER®EVOLUTION TOUREVOLUTION TOUR Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely a bang for...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$74.50 - $143.50
- COOPER®CS5 ULTRA TOURINGCS5 ULTRA TOURING Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. The CS5 Ultra Touring provides real-life performance, in real-life conditions for everyday drivers. The CS5 is crafted with leading technology and innovations that meets the needs...Wear Square Visual Indicators3D Micro-Gauge Siping$84.23 - $207.52
- COOPER®EVOLUTION WINTEREVOLUTION WINTER Tires by Cooper®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires we offer. Crafted from the toughest...Ensure excellent control and grip on both ice and snow covered roadsExtended blocks provide improved handling and braking stability$86.85 - $215.41
- COOPER®WEATHER-MASTER S/T2WEATHER-MASTER S/T2 Tires by Cooper®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. The Weather-Master S/T 2 is Cooper's premium studdable winter passenger tire designed for drivers looking for excellent traction on snow and ice. The...High traction tread design balances winter traction and a smooth, quiet ride.Patented "Snow Groove" Design Technology Provides biting edges for excellent snow and ice traction without reducing tread element stiffness.$87.23 - $171.84
- MICHELIN®X-ICE XI3X-ICE XI3 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Fuel Efficient. Want to fully embrace winter even in the harshest conditions? Equip your vehicle with Michelin X-ICE Xi3 tires designed to provide ultimate winter confidence...Cross Z sipes, micro-pumps and FleX-Ice compound to take on ice and snowMichelin MaxTouch construction for long-lasting winter performance$109.88 - $269.64
- MICHELIN®PREMIER A/SPREMIER A/S Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Safe when new and safe when worn – it’s all about the Michelin Premier A/S tire! Designed to provide excellent stopping power, this tire stops faster on wet...Advanced EverGrip technology to increase wet performance, reducing aquaplaningSilica-based compound to improve wet grip$115.99 - $259.99
- CONTINENTAL®PROCONTACT TXPROCONTACT TX Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The ProContact TX is an all-season touring tire that comes as original equipment on many sophisticated coupes and luxury performance sedans. Its...Perfect balance between comfort and performance.Excellent traction in any weather conditions.$86.55 - $335.37
- CONTINENTAL®EXTREMECONTACT SPORTEXTREMECONTACT SPORT Tires by Continental®. Season: Summer. Type: Track / Competition, Performance. Tested to the limits by championship-winning race car drivers, the ExtremeContact Sport tire will satisfy even the most demanding...Precise handling and steering on wet, slippery roads.Increased tread life.$96.99 - $407.99
- CONTINENTAL®EXTREMECONTACT DWS06EXTREMECONTACT DWS06 Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The ExtremeContact DWS06 tire is tuned for all-season drivers who are looking for the excitement of high-performance with the confidence of impressive...Improved tread life and fuel efficiency.Extreme grip in sun, snow, and rain.$108.99 - $319.99
- PIRELLI®P ZERO NEROP ZERO NERO Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Ideal for "soft" and "hard" tuning conversions, this tire meets the needs at the performance and aesthetic level, offering a personal identity to all cars from compacts...Optimized tread pattern design enhances handling and controlUnique grooves improve grip and roadholding$113.00 - $212.63
- NEXEN®EURO-WIN 650EURO-WIN 650 Tires by Nexen®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires offered in our online store. Crafted from the...Ensure excellent control and grip on both ice and snow covered roads.Extended blocks provide improved handling and braking stability.$37.00
- NEXEN®N PRIZ AH5N PRIZ AH5 Tires by Nexen®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The N Priz AH5 has four wide longitudinal grooves that improve drainage performance. Its rigid shoulder block design enhances cornering, handling, and a quiet...Delivers Outstanding Operation In Rainy WeatherEnables Greater Safety and Performance While Cornering$51.05 - $102.09
- NEXEN®CP661CP661 Tires by Nexen®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The CP661 is engineered for high performance when the summer heat is on. Confident cornering and stable handling is made possible by the center block. The straight center rib...Designed For Effective Drainage Of Rain and Runoff WaterGuarantees Excellent Traction In a Rainy Weather$67.88 - $104.90
- NEXEN®N FERA SU1N FERA SU1 Tires by Nexen®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The N Fera SU1 is your summer tire of choice when it comes to navigating through a sudden storm or cruising on a desert road. The tire’s 3 main grooves and 1 semi-groove...Excellent Performance On The Wet RoadDry Grip Technology For Efficient Braking$70.06 - $245.94
- IRONMAN®RB-12RB-12 Tires by Ironman®. Season: All Season. To achieve a quieter, more comfortable ride, choose these RB-12 tires form Ironman. Constructed with a modern, all-season compound that enhances wet traction and durability, these tires...Lateral shoulder slots for better water dispersion and heat dissipationSquare tread profile maximizes contact area for improved handling$34.58 - $91.34
- IRONMAN®GR906GR906 Tires by Ironman®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. Go with these GR 906 tires from Ironman and get superior handling in extreme weather thanks to an advanced tread design that provides greater traction and responsiveness in...High-density siping enhances wet and snow tractionTread elements minimize road noise and aid in traction$50.34 - $97.08
- IRONMAN®IMOVE GEN2 ASIMOVE GEN2 AS Tires by Ironman®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. From overall handling to enhanced traction, the iMove Gen2 tires boast multiple intelligent design features that deliver dynamic highway performance and can carry a...Built to deliver an optimal balance of quality and aestheticsM+S rating ensures all-season performance and a peace-of-mind$51.28 - $134.34
- LEXANI®LXTR-203LXTR-203 Tires by Lexani®. Season: All Season. LXTR-203 Tires feature four straight wide circumferential grooves that reduce hydroplaning to a minimum. The solid center rib ensures excellent stability and handling, while the symmetric...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$42.84 - $69.25
- LEXANI®LXM-101LXM-101 Tires by Lexani®. Season: All Season. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely a bang for the buck. They provide...Ensure superior handling in any weather conditionsProvide faster acceleration$43.74 - $68.53
- LEXANI®LXTR-103LXTR-103 Tires by Lexani®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. LXTR-103 Tires feature four straight wide circumferential grooves that reduce hydroplaning to a minimum. The solid center rib ensures excellent stability and handling,...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$55.74 - $91.47
- LEXANI®LXUHP-207LXUHP-207 Tires by Lexani®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The all new Lexani LXUHP-207 is now available in W & V speed ratings in 17", 18" and 19" sizes designed for superior performance and precise handling! Tight, sustained...$56.72 - $110.02
- LEXANI®LXUHP-107LXUHP-107 Tires by Lexani®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. LXUHP-107 Ultra High Performance Tires are designed for drivers of sports cars, high- performance coupes and sedans. The luster of the tread compound combined with a...$64.96 - $127.58
- HANKOOK®OPTIMO H724OPTIMO H724 Tires by Hankook®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This top-notch tire scores high in customer satisfaction ratings and features better handling, reduced noise levels, and superb comfort. Designed to meet a variety of...Center rib block for superior handling and control.Variable lateral groove provides efficient water discharge.$50.00 - $110.70
- HANKOOK®KINERGY ST H735KINERGY ST H735 Tires by Hankook®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The new KINERGY ST is designed as a Standard Touring All-Season tire for all on-road conditions. It is offered with a “680/A/A” UTQG rating and an optimized...Optimized tread block stif fness ensures enhanced performance and tread uniformity for improved handling performance and mileageBy using dual filler system, KINERGY ST offers well-balanced dry and wet handling performance and longer tread life$63.95 - $119.95
- HANKOOK®VENTUS V2 CONCEPT 2 H457VENTUS V2 CONCEPT 2 H457 Tires by Hankook®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Experience the pleasure of driving with a stylish and economical tire - VENTUS V2. Thanks to its dynamic and technical tread design, the tire offers...3-D point effect and center rib block offers efficient handling.Optimal profile design ensures safe riding at high speeds.$77.95 - $118.95
- YOKOHAMA®AVID ENVIGORAVID ENVIGOR Tires by Yokohama®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. Yokohama tires are designed to perform better, keep you safer, and take you further. The AVID ENVigor features an unprecedented blend of all-season...Optimized contact patchGroove-In-Groove technology$79.04 - $253.27
- YOKOHAMA®AVID TOURING-SAVID TOURING-S Tires by Yokohama®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Yokohama tires are designed to perform harder, keep you safer, and take you further. The AVID Touring-S delivers exceptional ride quality, stability and wet/dry...Tri-Plex tread compoundTapered rain channels$87.48 - $145.14
- YOKOHAMA®S.DRIVES.DRIVE Tires by Yokohama®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Yokohama tires are designed to perform better, keep you safer, and take you further. The S.drive is packed with technological advancements to deliver extraordinary grip and...Groove-In-Groove technologySolid center rib$102.51 - $281.74
- KUMHO®SENSE KR26SENSE KR26 Tires by Kumho®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Kumho Sense KR26 is perfect for today's small and mid-size cars and hybrids. It is designed to provide superior durability, comfort, and all-season traction in dry,...Excellent all-around, wet and dry performance--the advanced tread compounding and casing construction raise the level of the total driving experience.Specified in a wide range of fitments for today's popular small, mid-size cars and hybrids.$57.44 - $119.97
- KUMHO®SOLUS KH16SOLUS KH16 Tires by Kumho®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Solus KH16 High-Performance Touring tire delivers crisp steering response with outstanding ride comfort and all-season traction that complements modern sedans and...Kumho's patented design technology optimizes casing shape, tread contact and sidewall stiffness to maintain outstanding ability to absorb bumps even while increasing the response.High technology dual compound structure creates a perfect blend of steering response, ride comfort and increased mileage.$56.64 - $160.07
- KUMHO®SOLUS TA11SOLUS TA11 Tires by Kumho®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. An exceptionally comfortable all-season performance tire, with a tread optimized for wet traction and a compound engineered to last. The rounded shoulder design keeps a...Engineered for class-leading comfort and shock absorption with Kumho's exclusive Escot casing.Excellent fuel economy and a long tread life -- the result of a dual silicone compound engineered to cool quickly. It runs colder, lasts longer, and improves fuel efficiency.$58.33 - $137.95
- KUMHO®SOLUS TA31SOLUS TA31 Tires by Kumho®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Excitement when you want it. Quiet comfort when you don't. The new Solus TA31 combines all-season performance with a premium ride in one of the most versatile touring...Wide shoulder blocks create a soft contact edge with the road for better traction and steering response and better grip around corners.Siped, four-groove tread creates gripping surfaces that also evacuate water into the central grooves, away from the tire.$66.27 - $203.04
- KUMHO®ECSTA PA31ECSTA PA31 Tires by Kumho®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Designed, engineered and produced specifically for today's growing number of mid-level sports sedans and coupes, the Ecsta PA31 delivers outstanding street performance...Heavy sipe density and large cross grooves expel water quickly, improving snow and wet weather handling.The directional tread design is shaped to avoid uneven wear and delivers excellent steering, cornering and braking in all-season conditions.$78.99 - $147.67
- KUMHO®ECSTA PS31ECSTA PS31 Tires by Kumho®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Designed to take your driving experience to the next level, the Ecsta PS31 proves that a perfect balance of high-speed stability, low road noise and safety can be...A solid center rib and stylish lateral grooves reinforce block stiffness and improve wet braking.Wide lateral grooves maximize water displacement when cornering and prevent irregular wear.$80.77 - $188.88
- KUMHO®ECSTA 4X IIECSTA 4X II Tires by Kumho®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Ecsta 4X II was created for those who are driven to drive. Unrivaled on cold, wet pavement, its advanced design and compound deliver exceptional handling in any...Unmatched handling on wet and dry roads thanks to an exceptionally stiff tread block that holds its shape around tight curves and corners.Tread design that quickly expels snow and water for superb handling on cold, wet pavement.$82.26 - $288.54
- KUMHO®ECSTA 4X KU22ECSTA 4X KU22 Tires by Kumho®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Ecsta 4X II was created for those who are driven to drive. Unrivaled on cold, wet pavement, its advanced design and compound deliver exceptional handling in any...Unmatched handling on wet and dry roads comes from an exceptionally stiff tread block that holds its shape around tight curves and corners.Superb handling on cold, wet pavement results from a tread design that expels snow and water quickly.$82.72 - $194.85
- KUMHO®ECOWING KH30ECOWING KH30 Tires by Kumho®. Season: All Season. Type: Fuel Efficient. The optimal performance tire delivers crisp steering response with outstanding ride comfort and all-season traction that complements modern sedans and sports luxury...Improved all-season traction and long tread lifeEfficient water displacing for improved hydroplaning resistance$91.05
About Nissan 200SX Tires
The Nissan 200SX is a sporty sedan with fine tuned suspensions and a strong engine. It has a sleek styling design and a spacious cabin with pleasant amenities to create a memorable driving experience. This vehicle also has a firm body and a reasonable cargo space. Equipping it with the right set of tires goes a long way in enhancing its performance and stability. CARiD stocks a wide range of Nissan 200SX tires from the most reliable manufacturers in the country including Pirelli, Michelin, Continental, Nexen, General and Yokohama among others. Their products are made from high-grade materials to ensure the final product is reliable and durable. They manufacture summer tires and winter tires. All season tires are designed to serve in summer and winter as well. They are manufactured to serve in regions that experience a short winter period. The Continental Contiprocontact all season tire has impressive traction on wet surfaces. It also introduces convenience and economy by eliminating the need for continuous changeover between summer and winter tires.
The Nissan 200SX sedan is ideal for both commuter and long distance travel. Regular tires will suffice for neighborhood travel. However, long distance travel requires a set of all terrain tires. These will enable you to drive over rough tracks and uneven terrain without the risk of suffering a blowout or a puncture. In addition, have a set of run-flat tires with you especially when traveling to distant places. The Pirelli P Zero run-flat tire enables you to continue driving even when your tire is damaged. Tires are made to serve for a specific period of time after which they need to be retired. Aging and worn out tires compromise the performance and safety of your car and need immediate replacement with newer tires. To enhance the functionality of your Nissan 200SX tires further, install TPMS sensors to monitor air pressure and temperature. These gadgets also alert the driver whenever significant deviations from the standard occur.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 24, 2017Understanding Off-Road Tire Size MeasurementsWhen you want higher levels of grip for stomping over mud, rocks, or snow, off-road tires are typically designed with deeper tread, larger sizes, and higher sidewall...
- December 20, 2016TPMS Repair Tools And Add-On KitsStarting in the early 2000s, vehicle manufacturers began to phase in Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) on new vehicles. By the year 2008, it was required by law...
- August 17, 2016New TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your...Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve...
- May 30, 2012You Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your...
- May 06, 2012The Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of...
- April 29, 2012Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in...
- April 23, 2012Replacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that...
- April 19, 2012Original Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available...
- March 27, 2012Tire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for...