Mitsubishi Lancer Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
With a pedigree that goes back over twenty-five years, the Lancer boasts a storied legacy that is still in effect today. Known for its sporty style and efficient performance, the Mitsubishi Lancer remained one of the most visible models on the Japanese automaker's roster throughout the '70s and 80's, but it wasn't until the '90s when the model began to find its niche in the market. The Lancer parts were completely redesigned for the 2002 model year, taking over for the Mirage in the lineup. Upon its re-launch, the Lancer was equipped with a 2.0L four-cylinder engine good for 120 horsepower mated to a standard five-speed manual transmission with a four-speed automatic offered as an option. It was available in three trim levels: ES, O-Z Rally, and the LS, with each displaying a variety of options to choose from. LS models received the four-speed automatic as standard equipment, however.
In 2004, several changes were introduced in the Lancer lineup. The Lancer Sportback wagon was unveiled along with a new performance-based Ralliart trim. The Sportback wagon and Ralliart sedan versions of the Lancer were outfitted with a 2.4L four-cylinder engine good for approximately 160 horsepower. On all models, such Lancer parts as a front-end, grille, and headlights were upgraded. The Sportback wagon only lasted one model year as it was dropped for 2005. The LS trim was also discontinued. A new Sun and Sound package became available for the O-Z Rally, as did new O-Z racing-style wheels. 2006 welcomed in another redesign. This time around, the Mitsubishi Lancer was given a new front fascia, daytime running lamps, and a sensor for airbag deployment. ES models included a rear-stabilizer bar and wheel covers, while the Ralliart trim displayed new side-impact airbags as standard. Before the model year was up, Mitsubishi introduced the SE trim, which showed off chrome door handles, alloy wheels, and other distinctive styling cues on Lancer parts.
2008 welcomed in the ninth generation of the Mitsubishi Lancer. The powertrain wasn't changed all that much, as a 2.0L four-cylinder engine was used, producing up to 152 horsepower and 146 pounds-per-foot of torque. And once again, the engine was geared to a standard five-speed manual transmission. However, a new CVT was the option in lieu of the previous four-speed automatic. The exterior of the car was thoroughly restyled, featuring a sharper nose and more smooth lines. Trims included the DE, ES, and GTS, with the separate Sun and Sound package also offered with the ES and GTS, respectively. A slew of changes came the model's way for 2009. Mitsubishi brought back the Ralliart and a new turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder with it that produced up to 237 horsepower. The GTS version of the Lancer also got a bump up to 168 horsepower with the aid of a 2.4L four-cylinder configuration. A minor refresh came for 2010, presenting such new Mitsubishi Lancer parts as antilock brakes, stability control, and power accessories. A new wagon version of the Lancer also premiered.
The Mitsubishi Lancer has enjoyed a lot of attention since it popped on the scene and it is easy to see why. As a compact, the Lancer has an awful lot of flair thanks to its exterior styling that is both sporty and graceful. Does it have some punch to it? More than most would expect, as the Mitsubishi Lancer handles the highway with confidence and vigor. Fashionable high-tech Lancer parts highlight the interior, providing both comfort and convenience. The Lancer has it all, and is well on its way to becoming a dominant force in its class.
Some cars always know how to make an entrance and with Mitsubishi Lancer Accessories and Parts, yours could be one of them! This is one vehicle that is distinctive and stylish on its own. But when you add onto the image with top-quality Mitsubishi Lancer accessories and parts from CARiD.com, the awareness level reaches new heights! We've got it all: style, comfort, protection, and even maintenance. When you think Mitsubishi Lancer accessories, think CARiD!
Whatever you expect from your Mitsubishi Lancer, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mitsubishi Lancer and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by