Mitsubishi Evolution Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
One of Mitsubishi's most high-profile cars, the Evolution (or Lancer Evolution) has become a force to be reckoned with. Although in existence since the early 1990s, the Mitsubishi Evolution premiered in 2003 , as the model became available for the first time in US markets. It was the eighth overall generation of the Evolution but the first to arrive in America. Powered by a turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder engine, the "Evo" was initially capable of producing approximate 271 horsepower along with 273 pounds-per-foot of torque. The engine was mated to either a five or six-speed manual transmission. It was also outfitted with Brembo brakes and 17" wheels. Mitsubishi originally planned to offer the model for one year only. However, the Evolution surprised many and became a success at dealer lots across the country, earning recognition from driving enthusiasts and critics alike.
In 2005, the Lancer Evolution was updated with improvements to the base model as well as the inclusion of additional trim levels in different markets. Known as the Evolution IX, the model's 2.0L engine received a boost to the turbocharger, upping the horsepower to 291 while also introducing variable valve timing. Trim levels included the Grand Sport Rally (base), Rally Sport (RS), Special Edition (SE), and the MR (Mitsubishi Racing). The Mitsubishi Evo Rally Sport (RS) shows off the least amount of amenities and details in order to maintain its light curb weight, since the car was designed as a platform model for racing teams. Bilstein shocks, forged wheels, HID headlights, foglights, and an aluminum roof were some of the distinctive parts featured on the MR. The SE (Special Edition) showcases an aluminum hood and roof, aluminum wheels in "diamond black", special red-stitched seating, HID headlights, and foglights.
2005 also saw the introduction of the Evo wagon. Released in Japan, the Mitsubishi Evolution wagon displays a 6-speed manual transmission (or a 5-speed automatic on the GT-A), chrome trim, and upgraded seats. The Lancer Evolution was redesigned for 2007 and armed with S-AWC, or Super All Wheel Control. S-AWC is Mitsubishi's four-wheel drive system which uses vectoring technology and distributes torque accordingly to any wheel, as seen in past generations of the model. Trims included the GSR and the MR in the United States, with the MR getting a 6-speed Twin Clutch Sportronic Shift Transmission. Other updates to Evolution parts have been added throughout the years, as the Evolution continues to be one of Mitsubishi's most critically acclaimed models. Since its inception, the Mitsubishi Evolution has received numerous awards, such as the Best Performance Car under 50K (Motoring 2009), Best Aggressive Sports Sedan (2006- ConsumerSearch), and Sport Compact Car of the Year (2004, 2005).
Power is a subjective term. You know it when you feel it, but you might not know it when you see it. Style is the same way. The Lancer Evolution has no problem with either. Turbocharged and ready to rumble, the "Evo" as it is known, has a major league fastball along with a sporty, dynamic profile. It is fashionable, compact, and designed for a joyride – all traits that make implementing your own look a winning choice. No wonder why it's an aftermarket favorite, while the Evolution is a great plaform to add the right accessories and parts! The Mitsubishi Evolution cruises past the competition on the track as well as the showroom.
CARiD.com carries a full line of top-quality Mitsubishi Evolution Accessories and Parts. Every brand-name manufacturer in the books is right here - no imitations. Just the best of the best at a value that makes sense. Take your pick of Mitsubishi Evolution accessories such as spoilers, floor mats, wheels, and grille guards to unlock the potential this ride is capable of. All of our Mitsubishi Evolution accessories and parts are guaranteed to provide a precise OEM fit and withstand the test of time. Sound interesting? Click on your Model Year above today to find out more!
Whatever you expect from your Mitsubishi Evolution, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mitsubishi Evolution and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by