Mitsubishi Endeavor Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Car Tents
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Custom Hoods
- Vertical Doors
- Sunroof Visors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Mitsubishi Endeavor is a midsize SUV that first premiered for the 2004 model year. It is constructed off of Mitsubishi's PM platform along with the Eclipse and Galant and shares the same front-engine, front-wheel drive layout as those models. Upon its debut, the Endeavor was equipped with a 3.6L V6 engine which produced up to 215 horsepower along with 250 pounds-per-foot of torque mated to a four-speed automatic transmission. However, soon after it debuted, Mitsubishi gave the Endeavor parts a refresh. Daytime running lamps, advanced dual-stage front airbags, and a tire-pressure monitoring system were among the major mid-cycle additions. 10 more horsepower was added to the engine, also.
Trim levels for the Endeavor were the LS, XLS, and Limited, with each offering a variety of amenities for drivers to choose from. Being that the model received a refresher during its first year on the road, 2005 didn't invite too many other changes to Endeavor parts by Mitsubishi. Side airbags became standard across the board and a new anti-theft system was installed in the XLS version of the Endeavor. In 2006, the Endeavor XLS was discontinued from the lineup. Also for 2006, the front-end was restyled, the interior received new accents, antilock brakes were made standard on all versions of the Endeavor, and all two-wheel drive models were give traction control as standard.
The SE trim took over for the Limited for the 2007 model year. A new navigation system and upgraded Rockford Fosgate audio system were also introduced. Inside the SE trim, leather seats were standard (heated for the front) and the audio system included satellite radio. 2008 welcomed in special two-tone leather upholstery for the SE trim while traction control became standard on all of the Endeavor's trims. Mitsubishi did not produce the Endeavor for the 2009 model year and instead, waited for the 2010 model year to premier the vehicle's updates. On the outside of the Endeavor, the most immediate change was made to the front-end, as a revised grille was implemented. Bluetooth capability became standard equipment throughout the entire lineup, as well. Standard safety features included antilock disc brakes, front-seat airbags, full-length side-curtain airbags, and stability control.
The Endeavor showcases all of the charm and style possible for a model in this segment, as its suave styling is a departure from most of its roguish competition. Performance wise, it is a smooth and capable ride on the highway and it scurries confidently to the campsite as well. The deluxe interior parts make everyone feel at home, and there is enough space to store the necessary amount of cargo. The Endeavor has it all and is only getting better with the help of exclusive accessories.
If you want to make your SUV stand out more than ever, Mitsubishi Endeavor Accessories and Parts are the way to go. We offer everything you need to impart an individual essence. Grilles, dash kits, spoilers, chrome trim, and floor mats highlight our selection of Mitsubishi Endeavor accessories and parts. And you never have to question the quality. All of our Mitsubishi Endeavor accessories come from the most recognized names in the business at prices that can't be beat. Give your ride an identity that rises above the rest. This is the place to make it happen.
Whatever you expect from your Mitsubishi Endeavor, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mitsubishi Endeavor and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
- $62.62 - $324.86