Mitsubishi Eclipse Performance Suspension
- Performance Lowering Kits
- Performance Coilover Kits
- Performance Handling Kits
- Performance Air Suspension
- Performance Shocks & Struts
- Performance Coil Springs
- Performance Sway Bars
- Strut Tower Braces
- Performance Control Arms
- Subframe Braces & Connectors
- Performance Alignment Kits
- Performance Suspension Bushings
- Panhard Bars
- Performance Ball Joints
- Performance Steering Knuckles & Spindles
- Performance Steering Arms, Rods & Links
- Armor & Protection
- Wheel Spacers
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- KSport®Kontrol Pro™ Coilover KitKontrol Pro™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology for your vehicle, both on the street or at the track. 36 levels of damping adjustment allow fine...$739.50 - $3,400.00
- Megan Racing®Street Series Coilover Damper KitStreet Series Coilover Damper Kit by Megan Racing®. Megan Racing Coil-Over Dampers are the ultimate upgrade to your track or street car. Featuring 32 levels of damper force adjustment, separate spring perch height and shock length...$899.00 - $1,150.00
- KW Suspensions®V3 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitV3 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. KW engineers have developed a sporty yet refined setup that allows you to individualy adjust the compression and rebound damping independently of each other. To ensure KW...$1,589.49 - $7,649.99
- KSport®GT™ Lowering Spring KitGT™ Lowering Spring Kit by KSport®. This is a set of 4 replacement front and rear coil springs designed with a progressive coil rate for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle and enhance grip, cornering speed, and turn-in...$139.00 - $156.00
- Eibach®Sportline Coil Spring Lowering KitSportline Coil Spring Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Sport lowering kits are created to give the street driver more aggressive looks with a larger drop in ride height than Pro kits. They offer a thrilling, crisp driving experience that allows...$209.79 - $288.36
- KSport®Airtech™ Air Strut AssembliesAirtech™ Air Strut Assemblies by KSport®. This is a complete air strut assembly that matches the design of those included with KSport air suspension kits. Save money by replacing only a damaged or worn air strut instead of an entire...$1,900.00 - $3,895.00
- KYB®AGX™ Shock and StrutAGX™ Shock and Strut by KYB®. Whether you simply drive in town or prefer a firm, aggressive ride all the time, AGX Shock Absorbers and Struts by KYB are a great choice. These twin-tube hydraulic gas shocks with an external manual...$62.85 - $195.27
- ST Suspensions®Anti-Sway Bar KitAnti-Sway Bar Kit by ST Suspensions®. When tuning your vehicles suspension, there are many ways to change your vehicles handling characteristics. Springs, Dampers and alignment all play huge parts in affecting how your vehicle handles,...Dramatically improve the handling and performance of your racerReduce time-wrecking body roll in corners$127.49 - $475.98
- KSport®Airtech Executive™ Air Suspension SystemAirtech Executive™ Air Suspension System by KSport®. This digitally controlled air suspension kit offers all the benefits of the Airtech Pro Plus kit but adds height sensors on each corner of the vehicle for load leveling based on...5 gallon lightweight polished air tank w/carpeted mounting boardViair 380c Air Compressors$4,275.00 - $7,125.00
- Energy Suspension®Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetHyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. This is an all-inclusive kit which includes bushing sets for front and rear control arms, body mounts, front and rear track bars, front and rear bump stops, and front sway bars....Incredible Improvement In ControlMaintains Proper Caster And Camber Alignment$58.79 - $583.37
- ST Suspensions®Sport Tech Lowering SpringsSport Tech Lowering Springs by ST Suspensions®. This is a set of coil springs designed for achieve handling improvements in cornering, grip, and turn-in response. Stiffer yet progressive spring rate provides a civilized ride over uneven...$212.49 - $331.49
- DC Sports®Strut BarStrut Bar by DC Sports®. DC Sports upper strut bars reduce a vehicle’s chassis flex by connecting the vehicle body at the shock towers for added torsional stiffness. These strut bars vastly improve a car’s road manners and handling...Mounts directly to strut tower with no modifications requiredTitanium-Look grey powdercoat delivers lasting good looks$103.46 - $180.00
- KSport®Asphalt Rally Spec™ Coilover KitAsphalt Rally Spec™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Asphalt Rally coilover systems are designed specifically for asphalt rally competition on paved roads. Wishbone type coilovers feature large 44mm pistons which allow for a larger...$1,190.00 - $2,082.50
- KSport®Drag Race™ Coilover KitDrag Race™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. The Ksport Version DR coilover system is specially engineered for drag racing applications. With proven performance on the drag strip, the Ksport Version DR system will reduce your E.T. and 60 ft...$1,190.00 - $1,955.00
- KSport®GT Pro™ Coilover KitGT Pro™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport GT Pro Damper System provides the ultimate in suspension technology featuring its inverted monotube design, 36 levels of adjustable damping, adjustable spring perch, adjustable body and...$1,232.50 - $1,317.50
- KSport®Gravel Rally Spec™ Coilover KitGravel Rally Spec™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Rally Spec GR Type coilover System is designed specifically for gravel rally competition. It includes longer stroke, durable construction, and simultaneous compression and rebound...$1,190.00 - $1,402.50
- KSport®Kontrol Sport™ Lowering CoiloversKontrol Sport™ Lowering Coilovers by KSport®. Ksport’s Kontrol Sport coilover System provides the ultimate in adjustability for enthusiasts and professionals alike, who are wishing to have the maximum in performance and durability....$1,020.00 - $2,720.00
- KSport®Road Race™ Coilover KitRoad Race™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Version RR coilover System is built specifically for road racing only. Aggressive rates and valving are chosen for maximum handling and performance with acute reaction and responsiveness....$1,190.00 - $2,720.00
- KSport®Slide Kontrol™ Coilover KitSlide Kontrol™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Slide Kontrol Drift coilover Systems provide the ultimate in suspension technology featuring 36 levels adjustable damping, inverted shock design on most applications, adjustable spring...$1,190.00 - $1,870.00
- Megan Racing®EZ II Series Coilover Damper KitEZ II Series Coilover Damper Kit by Megan Racing®. Megan Racing EZII Series coilover system is aimed towards the more budget oriented enthusiast to offer the most basic essentials from an after-market coil-over setup, yet makes no...$749.00
- Tein®Street Basis Z Coilover KitStreet Basis Z Coilover Kit by Tein®. The Street Basis damper is the evolution of the popular BASIC coilover. Developed to provide a sporty ride feeling and aggressive stance. The shortened shell case design provides optimum damper...Steel ConstructionTwin Tube internal construction$427.50 - $570.00
- D2 Racing®Rally Gravel Series Front and Rear Lowering Coilover KitRally Gravel Series Front and Rear Lowering Coilover Kit by D2 Racing®. Rally Gravel Series suspension kits offer steel mounts, elongated spring and stroke with matched dampening properties to compensate for the rigors of off-road rally...$1,147.50 - $2,125.00
- D2 Racing®Drag Series Front and Rear Lowering Coilover KitDrag Series Front and Rear Lowering Coilover Kit by D2 Racing®. Drag Series suspension kits are designed to help you reduce your 1/4 mile time through the use of drag-specific valving and spring rates which increase your car's traction...$1,147.50 - $2,252.50
- D2 Racing®Drift Series Front and Rear Lowering Coilover KitDrift Series Front and Rear Lowering Coilover Kit by D2 Racing®. Drift Series suspension kits provide you with ultimate control over your drift when you need it most. These coilovers feature an inverted monotube strut design and 55mm...$1,147.50 - $2,125.00
- ISC Suspension®Street Comfort Series N1 Basic Coilover KitStreet Comfort Series N1 Basic Coilover Kit by ISC Suspension®. The ISC N1 Basic Coilover system is the optimum suspension tool for improved handling for your street, track, or drift car. This product is perfect for someone looking for...$881.00 - $984.00
- ISC Suspension®Street Comfort Series N1 Coilover KitStreet Comfort Series N1 Coilover Kit by ISC Suspension®. The ISC N1 Basic Coilover system is the optimum suspension tool for improved handling for your street, track, or drift car. This product is perfect for someone looking for...$881.00 - $984.00
- ISC Suspension®Street Sport Series N1 Basic Coilover KitStreet Sport Series N1 Basic Coilover Kit by ISC Suspension®. The ISC N1 Basic has all the great features of the regular N1 but has solid top plates instead of a camber plate/ pillowball application in the front. Many street enthusiasts...$881.00 - $984.00
- ISC Suspension®Street Sport Series N1 Coilover KitStreet Sport Series N1 Coilover Kit by ISC Suspension®. The ISC N1 Basic has all the great features of the regular N1 but has solid top plates instead of a camber plate/ pillowball application in the front. Many street enthusiasts do...$881.00 - $984.00
- ISC Suspension®Track Series N1 Basic Coilover KitTrack Series N1 Basic Coilover Kit by ISC Suspension®. The ISC N1 Basic has all the great features of the regular N1 but has solid top plates instead of a camber plate/ pillowball application in the front. Many street enthusiasts do not...$881.00 - $984.00
- ISC Suspension®Track Series N1 Coilover KitTrack Series N1 Coilover Kit by ISC Suspension®. The ISC N1 Coilover system is the optimum suspension tool for improved handling for your street, track, or drift car. This product is perfect for someone looking for performance,...$881.00 - $984.00
There are few pleasures like driving your perfectly set up Mitsubishi Eclipse. Handling, performance, and safety are of equal importance on the road. One of key gears in a car is undoubtedly a suspension system. For suspension systems of any type and layout, we have top quality products from leading brands including but not limited to Daystar, ReadyLIFT, and Eibach. For your Eclipse, there is a rich assortment of different suspension components available, which you can use to smooth your ride or to tune it for firmer, sportier performance. Whatever you are looking for, you are sure to get it here at CARiD.com.
Before offering items to our customers, we select and test them thoroughly. CARiD team not just sells auto components at the most reasonable prices on the web, but we also provide unrivaled customer support regardless of the sum of your purchase. Whether it will be a lowering kit or a new sway bar assembly, your deepest satisfaction is guaranteed by our Price Match and easy Return Policies. You can submit your order right away using our online purchase procedure, or call us toll free and let us do it for you. Shop for your Mitsubishi Eclipse's suspension system components at CARiD.com, take advantages of special deals we have to offer, and come back for a more enjoyable shopping experience!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- March 02, 2017Six Key Learnings From Our Ford F-150 Lift Kit...Here are CARiD, we recently installed a Pro Comp 6-inch suspension lift kit on our Project Ford F-150. We had a lot of fun completing the install (yes, we get paid to...
- May 18, 2016Skid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road...If you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle`s underside. Deep ruts with...
- November 14, 2015How much lift is needed for larger tires on my...Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or...
- October 29, 2015Coilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My...When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying...
- October 27, 2015Body Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10...Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to...
- October 03, 2015Coil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3...The springs in your vehicle probably aren�t something you think about until there�s a problem or you�ve decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of...
- October 02, 2015How Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle�s springs through a...
- April 21, 2015Suspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of...If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and...
- September 17, 2013Stock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the...
- September 10, 2013Shocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or...
- May 24, 2013How to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your...