Mini Countryman Accessories & Parts
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Mini Crossover Concept was unveiled at the 2008 Paris Auto Show. The production version, named Mini Countryman made its official debut at the 2010 Geneva Auto Show. The new Mini made an impression, as it is the first 5-passenger Mini. The Mini Countryman was transformed into a utility vehicle, but its wheelbase was stretched to 102.2 inches that is 2 inches longer than the Clubman and 5 inches longer than the standard Mini Cooper. The Countryman crossover length is 161.3 inches, it is 5.5 inches longer than Mini Clubman and 15.7 inches longer over the regular Mini. The Mini Countryman makes a foray into the crossover segment that has never been the competition area for Mini before.
The Mini Countryman entered the United States market with Base and Cooper S models. The Base model is powered by 1.6-liter 4-cylinder engine producing 121 hp. The Mini Cooper S Countryman comes with a turbocharged 1.6-liter 16-cylinder engine rating 181 hp. This engine is provided with a twin-scroll turbocharger and direct fuel injection. Both models come with a fully variable valve timing and valvetronic technology that ensures fuel efficiency and premium engine power in its class. Mini Cooper Countryman models are available either with 6-speed manual transmission or 6-speed automatic transmission with paddles shifter. The fully electronic throttle system provides incredible response and maximum control. The suspension system includes anti-sway bars and MacPherson strut suspension to provide optimal drive handling. Unlike other vehicles in their class, Mini has multi-link rear suspension that ensures control on unstable road surfaces.
In order to compete with many rivals in crossover segment, the Mini Countryman is equipped with a proper all-wheel-drive system that gives premium charges and sets Mini over its peers. The Countryman's all wheel drive system differs from the technologies of its parent company, the BMW. The Mini's self-developed AWD system has 50/50 split until the slippage offending wheel is detected by system, then this wheel is provided with extra traction. A proper AWD system in tandem with a proper chassis makes a good vehicle. The Mini Countryman is provided with a stiff chassis, which is rigid and sound as well, also with solid Mini parts trusted all over the world. The crossover steering is responsive and sharp, maintaining the Mini's heavy steering tradition.
In 1959 the Classic Mini came and immediately made a sensation, since the public had never seen a vehicle like it. Mini's radical transverse engine and wheels layout provided more space for passengers and fantastic handling for the car. The combination of a low price and stylish accessories, strength due to reliable Mini parts, small size and agile handling began to symbolize freedom and independence. It was a way of life for the youthful 1960's. This is the historical background, the spirit that fulfills every next version of Mini, including it's all-new crossover, the Mini Countryman.
The heaviest and biggest member of the Mini family, the Mini Countryman is the most tech-advanced. Its ultra rigid body makes Countryman unique, while it withstands great forces and increased car safety. The Mini Countryman brings the Classic Mini iconic design into the 21st century and comes more stronger and faster than ever. The Mini car is an extension of the owner, a statement of his individuality. Personalize your Mini to your heat desire with the help of the Mini Countryman Accessories and Parts at CARiD.com. A wide selection of automotive accessories and parts live up the appearance of your Mini car.
Whatever you expect from your Mini Countryman, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mini Countryman and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by