- (7)Custom Tail LightsMini Cooper
- (29)Factory Tail LightsMini Cooper
- (1)Fiber Optic Tail LightsMini Cooper
- (11)LED Tail LightsMini Cooper
- (5)Euro Tail LightsMini Cooper
- Black Tail LightsMini Cooper
- (1)3rd Brake LightsMini Cooper
- (134)Tail Light BulbsMini Cooper
- (37)Exterior LED LightsMini Cooper
- (5)Tail Light BezelsMini Cooper
- (25)Light CoversMini Cooper
The Cooper is known across the world because it’s comfortable and very fun to drive so if you own one then you probably can’t resist driving it at every opportunity. That means that you want it to look as good as it possibly can because you’re going to be seen driving it a lot so you’re looking for the right solution. Well, you can stop looking now because we have a wide range of upgrades to give your Cooper the right look starting with the Mini Cooper tail lights!
Installing the right tail light is the perfect way to make sure that the back end of your vehicle looks as good as it possibly can because they’re a small but very noticeable component. We have a wide range of them including some that are more subtle so that they just finish the look of your vehicle’s back end or some that can completely transform it so that it looks completely different and stands out a mile away. We have the right brands so that you know you’re going to get the quality that you deserve and we have them all at low prices to give you serious value!
- Spyder® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spyder®. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on LED Tail Lights, and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The interesting detail is just visible beyond...$38.68 - $708.04
- TYC® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by TYC®. Whenever you're on the road, you rely on your tail lights to show other drivers whether you're about to stop or turn. Because non-functional tail lights endanger you and your passengers, do...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$6.04 - $348.91
- Spec-D® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spec-D®. Stock monochromatic tail lights are boring and make your car or truck indistinguishable from others of the same model. These LED Tail Lights will give your vehicle a unique, distinctive look like...$35.20 - $420.53
- Replace® Factory Tail LightsFactory Tail Lights by Replace®. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail light and...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$4.04 - $640.69
- IPCW® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by IPCW®. Especially for those drivers who are bored of their monochromatic tail lights and want to change them into something more appealing and effective, these are the right parts to go with. These bolt-on...$52.24 - $398.26
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Dorman®. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.Replacement helps you pass state inspection - and avoid tickets and finesWiring harness included (where applicable)$11.77 - $311.27
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Sherman®. Drive safely day and night, under any weather conditions with factory replacement tail lights by Sherman. They're manufactured to exact OEM specs to provide a direct fit and ensure OE...OEM quality at less costDirect fit replacement – no modifications required$9.22 - $321.17
- Spyder® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by Spyder®. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on Euro Tail Lights, and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The interesting detail and unique light...$38.68 - $210.92
- Eagle® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Eagle®. Eagle replacement tail lights are designed to provide safe driving during the night and under low visibility conditions. With their durable construction, Eagle lights are highly resistant...Designed to light up any roadSturdy construction to last$11.13 - $449.33
- Spec-D® Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsFiber Optic Tail Lights by Spec-D®. Upgrade your vehicle with an outstanding style and ultimate performance by replacing your old stock tail lights with a pair of these unique parts. The stylists at Spec-D have combined extremely...$131.05 - $373.80
- Spec-D® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Spec-D®. Stock monochromatic tail lights are boring and make your car or truck indistinguishable from others of the same model. These LED Tail Lights will give your vehicle a unique, distinctive look like nothing...$96.57 - $420.53
- IPCW® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by IPCW®. Especially for those drivers who are bored of their monochromatic tail lights and want to change them into something more appealing and effective, these are the right parts to go with. These bolt-on Euro...$52.24 - $247.80
- Lumen® Black LED Reverse Light (RLF012XX-RWH)Universal Black LED Reverse Light by Lumen®, 1 Piece. Black housing, clear lens. Improve your night vision and you can avoid accidents when backing up. Lumen reverse lights provide illumination that is superior to standard...Extremely high visibility - Industry leading Cree LED technology delivers brilliant lighting for optimum rearward vision in darkness and inclement weather, with less power consumption and longer bulb life, as much as 30,000 hours or more.Outstanding quality - Thoroughly tested for durability, impact resistance, and dependable operation in any kind of weather. Housing resists corrosion and intrusion of moisture, dust, and dirt.$99.95
- Recon® Black Xenon Projector Backup Reverse Lights (264150)Universal Black Xenon Projector Backup Reverse Lights by Recon®, 1 Pair. Black housing, clear lens. Fits All Pick Up Trucks, SUVs, and Most Cars. Comes with two replaceable H3 12V 110W Xenon bulbs. Widest beam of any reverse light...Two powerful super high-output Xenon lamps110 watts of power produces 250,000 candlepower of Xenon light$97.60
- Dorman® Factory Replacement 3rd Brake LightFactory Replacement 3rd Brake Light by Dorman®. If you're searching for a bright 3rd brake light, this product is what you need. It has been re-engineered with new LED bulbs that provide up to ten times more brightness than...Direct OEM replacementEnsures safer driving$27.76 - $267.92
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Tail LightsCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Tail LightsWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Dorman® Front Power Window Regulator$73.30 - $74.63
Mini Cooper Custom & Factory Tail Lights Reviews
2002 Mini Cooper