- (13)Lowering KitsMercedes M Class
- Handling KitsMercedes M Class
- (101)Air SuspensionMercedes M Class
- (104)Shocks & StrutsMercedes M Class
- (22)Coil SpringsMercedes M Class
- (82)Sway BarsMercedes M Class
- (231)Control ArmsMercedes M Class
- Conversion KitsMercedes M Class
- Torsion BarsMercedes M Class
- (2)Subframe BracesMercedes M Class
- (44)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (1)Skid PlatesMercedes M Class
- Helper SpringsMercedes M Class
- (1)Ball JointsMercedes M Class
- (7)Suspension LubricantsMercedes M Class
- (39)Wheel SpacersMercedes M Class
Built and sold mostly in Alabama, the Mercedes-Benz M Class is an American at heart. On Alabama terrains, as in no other place, it has enough space to show all its beauty and power. Regardless of the origin, each next generation of the M has been better than the previous. We are convinced, however, that there is more to expect from the German automaker in the future. Meanwhile, let's enjoy this midsize luxury SUV to the fullest extent.
To enhance your M's ride, cornering, and braking process, check your vehicle's suspension system regularly and provide it with the quality maintenance. CARiD.com offers a great selection of quality suspension systems and components for your Mercedes M Class. Coil springs, shock absorbers, struts, and other elements are offered by well-known brands including Arnott, Daystar, Eibach, and ReadyLIFT. So, you can be absolutely sure in the quality of the products you buy. And you will be pleasantly surprised by the prices at our store that are far more than fair. Don't miss our special offers, discounts, and special shipping conditions. Any question in the process of selection or purchase can be discussed with the product specialist in our live chat or via phone.
- Bilstein® B6 Series Shock Absorbers and StrutsB6 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts by Bilstein®. If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber – even under loads – but don’t want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution.Increased power reserves and service life, even when pulling transporters and trailers or during frequent journeys with loadsOptimum adhesion and enhanced lane change stability in both day to day and extreme situations$64.93 - $769.20
- Bilstein® B12 Series Lowering KitsB12 Series Lowering Kits by Bilstein®. The B12 system provides a lower stance and more stable ride for better road handling and control. This is the most economical way to vastly improve your car's performance AND appearance.Monotube internal designProfessional Cornering System Sport PCSS$626.81 - $1,389.78
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Shock Absorbers4600 Series Shock Absorbers by Bilstein®. Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required$28.45 - $321.14
- Suncore® Air Spring to Coil Spring Conversion KitAir Spring to Coil Spring Conversion Kit by Suncore®. This kit will keep the car at factory height while providing a smooth car ride. You will be saving Time and Money by purchasing this complete kit. Suncores conversion kit will...Easy to installInstallation instructions included$131.82 - $1,343.33
- Unity® Air Ditcher™ Air to Coil Conversion KitAir Ditcher™ Coil Conversion Springs Kit by Unity®. Unity offers sets of coil springs and shock absorbers that allow you to replace costly and worn air suspension springs and other components that are no longer reliable. Coil...Low Cost Alternative to Air Suspension and Electronic SuspensionNo Sacrifice of Ride Height or Quality$36.25 - $650.00
- QA1 Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock AbsorberDriver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock Absorber by QA1®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Economy line of stock mount, stock appearing shocks. These shocks provide a significant upgrade from stock and are very economically...Twin-Tube internal designEasy, Bolt-In Installation$64.26 - $117.46
- QA1 Stocker Star Aluminum Shock AbsorberFront Driver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Aluminum Shock Absorber by QA1®. Compresed Height: 7.63". Extended Height: 11". Quantity: 1 per Pack. QA1’s Stocker Star is a lightweight aluminum non-coil-over shock. Used in drag...Twin-Tube internal designMade in the U.S.A.$118.04 - $524.75
- QA1 FC Series Stock Mount Steel ShockFC Series Stock Mount Steel Shock Absorber by QA1®. FC Series, this shock features hard-anodized internals packaged inside a strong, steel stock mount body that allows for enhanced internal gas bag clearance. FC Series is...2 1/16" Steel twin tube bodyStock mount$91.00 - $100.59
- Warrior® Performance Shock AbsorbersPerformance Shock Absorbers by Warrior®. Warrior manufactures its parts in the USA to ensure they are of the highest quality possible. As part of Warrior's commitment to quality, their engineering team over-engineers parts, which...Twin-Tube internal designPrecision engineered for your vehicle$13.25 - $102.00
- H&R® Sway BarsSway Bar by H&R®. H&R Sport Sway Bars are designed for drivers who desire improved handling without lowering or affecting ride quality. H&R Sport Sway Bars increase your suspension’s roll stiffness—or its resistance to roll in...Reduces body rollHighest tensile strength available$153.79 - $568.96
- Currie® Antirock Sway BarAntirock Sway Bar by Currie®.$17.14 - $252.17
- Eibach® Pro-Kit Lowering Coil SpringsPro-Kit Lowering Coil Springs by Eibach®, 4 per Pack. These performance-oriented replacement spring sets offer a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort during normal driving while eliminating body roll, dive, and...Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride heightWhen installed, your vehicle’s ride height will be lowered$128.33 - $464.40
- H&R® Sport Coil Spring Lowering KitsSport Coil Spring Lowering Kit by H&R®. Sport Spring kits are H&R’s number one selling product. Enhance the look of your vehicle with a reduced fender well gap. H&R Sport Springs lower the vehicle center of gravity and reduce...Superb ride qualityDesigned for responsive, tight handling and performance$195.36 - $619.99
- Vogtland® Sport Lowering Coil SpringsSport Lowering Coil Springs by Vogtland®. High Tensile Chrome Silicon Alloy. VOGTLAND performance lowering springs, manufactured in Germany, provide multifaceted improvements for your vehicles suspension. The comprehensive design...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$183.15 - $375.75
- Spec-D® Suspension Skid PlateSkid Plate by Spec-D®. Beef up your chassis and suspension with performance parts from Spec-D. They have everything you need to give your car racetrack handling and stance, from lowering springs and coilovers, stronger control arms...Lowering springs reduce ride height for better aerodynamics, less body roll and improved stanceCoilover springs reduce ride height and can be adjusted$409.40 - $471.70
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$1,947.50 - $3,632.50
- Walker® Ultra™ Direct Fit Catalytic Converter$374.94 - $422.93