Mercedes GL Class Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Car Tents
- Custom Grilles
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Custom Hoods
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Mercedes GL Class is a full-size luxury crossover SUV that premiered for the 2007 model year. It is constructed with a front-engine, front-wheel drive layout and is presented in a five-door body-style. When the GL Class first rolled off the line it was made available in two trim levels: the GL320 CDI and the GL450. The GL320 CDI was equipped with a 3.0L turbodiesel V6 engine rated at 215 horsepower and 398 pounds-per-foot of torque. GL450 models were outfitted with a 4.7L petrol V8 which produced up to 335 horsepower and 339 pounds-per-foot of torque. Both were directed through a seven-speed automatic transmission with manual shift control standard. All-wheel drive was also implemented in the GL Class without the driver needing to intervene. As for the model's dimensions, at its launch the Mercedes GL measured in with a wheelbase of 121.1 inches, a width of 75.6 inches, a height of 72.4 inches, and an overall length of 200.2 inches.
Both the GL320 CDI and GL450 featured similar parts, being identically equipped. Standard Mercedes parts on both trims were 18" wheels, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, dual-zone automatic climate control, heated power front-seats, a power-split folding third-row seat, Mercedes' COMAND electronic interface, and a six-CD disc changer stereo system with eight speakers. Packages such as the Premium I, Premium II, and Heating included higher-level options such as a power-steering column, a power liftgate, a sunroof, a heated steering wheel, and three-zone climate control. The Full-Leather Package offered leather upholstery along with most of the amenities displayed in the other packages. For 2008, the GL550 was introduced and showcased an attention-getting 5.5-liter V8 that churned out 382 hp and 391 pounds-per-foot of torque.
2009 welcomed in the GL320 Bluetec, which replaced the previous 320 CDI in the lineup. The GL320 Bluetec got its power from a 3.0L V6 (210 hp and 398 pounds-per-foot of torque). Both the GL450 and GL550 carried over the same configurations from the previous year (a 4.7L V8 and a 5.5L V8, respectively). Another item of note for the Mercedes GL Class (as with most modern vehicles under the marque) is the model's penchant for safety features. Standard on the Mercedes GL Class are stability control, antilock brakes, front airbags, side-curtain airbags, a driver-side knee airbag, an integrated rollover sensor, hill start assist, hill-descent control, and Teleaid. Other options include a rearview camera and front/rear parking sensors (these items are standard in the GL550).
Once in a while, there is a vehicle that gets introduced, makes an impression, and the reputation gets moving from there. The Mercedes GL Class can be counted among them. This elegantly-styled SUV shows off smooth performance and modern comfort more than maybe any other model in its class. It's easy to see why this luxury-machine has become such a fast favorite. Giving yours some added personality with accessories and parts makes it even more alluring. That's exactly what we're here for!
At CARiD.com, we recognize the need for premium quality. That's why our selection of Mercedes GL Class Accessories and Parts is crammed full of the finest-made options for you take a swing at. Inside our inventory of Mercedes GL Class accessories and parts, you will find nothing but the latest and greatest, including spoilers, floor mats, grille guards, and tons more. More drama. More style. And quality that speaks for itself. This is what we do. Consider us your headquarters for all Mercedes GL Class accessories!
Whatever you expect from your Mercedes GL Class, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mercedes GL Class and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...