Mercedes CLK Class Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Mercedes CLK Class is a luxury coupe/convertible that was introduced for the 1998 model year. For its first generation, the CLK Class was offered as the CLK320. It was equipped with a 3.2L V6 engine good for 215 horsepower mated to a four-speed automatic transmission. The convertible version of the model arrived a year later (still labeled as a CLK320). In 2000, Mercedes unveiled the CLK430, which was outfitted with a 4.3L V8 engine that produced up to 275 horsepower. In 2001, Mercedes unveiled the CLK55 AMG. Keeping with the marque's tradition, the CLK55 AMG boasted a hefty 5.4L V8 good for 342 horsepower. The convertible AMG followed soon after. However, by 2002, both were removed from the lineup.
All trims of the Mercedes CLK Class showcased leather upholstery, dual-zone automatic climate control, remote SmartKey keyless entry, power seats with memory, front-side airbags, antilock brakes, and a premium Bose stereo system. CLK430 models displayed 17” wheels and a different interior color scheme. The CLK55 AMG took it a step further with a sport-inspired suspension, Xenon HID headlights, a sunroof, rain-sensor wipers, front-seat heaters, and a rear sunshade. As for safety features, the CLK Class started off with stability control (1999 - standard on CLK430 models and optional on the CLK320 before being made standard on all trims). Mercedes' TeleAid communication system became standard during this period, as well.
The second-generation version of the Mercedes CLK Class was unveiled in 2003. Similar to the first generation, the CLK Class was initially available as a coupe before being offered as a convertible a year later. The CLK320 was geared up with a 3.2L V6 while the CLK500 was powered by a 5.0L V8 engine (302 horsepower). The CLK55 AMG used a 5.4L V8 which produced up to 362 horsepower. 2005 saw the CLK55 AMG become offered as a coupe. In 2006, the base trim became the CLK350, as the CLK320 was removed from the roster. The CLK350 operated with a 3.5L V6 good for 268 horsepower mated to a seven-speed automatic transmission. A year later, both the CLK500 and CLK55 were converted into the CLK550 (5.4L V8 - 382 horsepower). 2008 ushered in the AMG coupe Black Series, but it was dropped shortly thereafter. After the 2009 model year, Mercedes decided to discontinue the CLK Class from the lineup altogether. Although no longer in assembly, the Mercedes CLK Class is still a viable presence on the road. Since its inception, the model has received numerous awards from around the industry, including being named a Consumer Guide Best Buy (2006).
The CLK Class has provided yet another chapter in the prestigious Mercedes story. Equipped with all of the luxurious and stylish parts that define the brand, the CLK stands out due to its refined sportiness and swift performance. Its aggressive body-style isn't over-the-top, but it is eye-catching and offers another dimension to the model that is simply awe-inspiring when spruced up. On the road, it handles with elegant precision highlighted by a host of safety options. Truly unique, the CLK is a high-profile presence that stands alone in the crowd. Being an exclusive vehicle, the CLK Class requires exclusive accessories and parts as well.
CARiD.com knows it takes premium quality to make it happen, which is why our entire selection of Mercedes CLK Class Accessories and Parts is of the highest standard. The most reputable manufacturers in the industry are right here with the styles you want at the lowest prices on the web. The Mercedes CLK Class accessories and parts we offer are all guaranteed to present a precise OEM fitment along with durability that goes the distance. Fashion. Protection. Comfort. When it's time for you to find Mercedes CLK Class accessories, don't depend on anyone else.
Whatever you expect from your Mercedes CLK Class, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mercedes CLK Class and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $54.51 - $57.77
- $134.10 - $143.10
- $265.00 - $289.00
- $95.04 - $100.80
- $40.80 - $99.96
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...
- February 03, 2015Air Compressors For The Home WorkshopHome mechanics invest time and money building up their collection of tools and supplies for their workshop. This process moves very quickly for some, and takes longer...
- January 27, 2015Jack Stands Are The Safe Way To Support Your...When you've got repairs to do underneath your vehicle, you need clearance to freely bend your elbows and swing your arms when using tools to remove and install...