Mercedes AMG GT Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Replacement Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
The 2016 Mercedes-AMG GT is introduced as a coupe with a classic fastback design emanating from the exciting combination of characteristic shapes and powerful lines. With strong shoulders, round rear end, optimal weight distribution, large wheels, and cockpit that is located further back, this car has an impressive exterior design, which suggests outstanding performance. With that new compact exterior and luxurious interior design, great fuel efficiency, optimal weight, and distinctive AMG sound, this car combines true luxury with impressive capabilities providing the purest form of driving performance to date. Designed as a sports car in its purest form, the 2016 Mercedes-AMG GT is powered by an AMG GT 4.0-liter V8 Biturbo engine producing 462 HP, accelerates from zero to 62 mph in breathtaking 4 seconds, and provides a 189 mph top speed. That engine is closely related to the AMG 2.0-liter turbo engine that is currently the most powerful four-cylinder engine in the world and used in the GLA 45 AMG, CLA 45 AMG, and A 45 AMG.
Both those engines use a third-generation direct gas injection with piezo injectors and have the same bore-stroke ratio that ensures high revving ability. In spite of having so much in common, the new AMG 4 L V8 biturbo engine is an innovative, efficient, and truly technological masterpiece representing the next generation from AMG. Technology learned and earned in motorsports at the highest level is transformed and optimized for daily enjoyment in the AMG. The highly efficient and economical AMG 4.0-liter V8 biturbo engine meets the Euro 6 emissions standard and the maximum particulate emissions level that takes effect in 2016. Constructed with lightweight forged pistons and the rigid crankcase, the engine provides incredibly high stability, while its cylinder walls are lined with a nanoslide coating to reduce friction losses. Thanks to a more precise routing of fresh air from the atmosphere into the turbo chargers, real world power and an excellent engine response is created resulting in a thrilling driving experience in the AMG GT. Two turbochargers are located inside the inner engine block keeping the unit as compact as possible.
Thanks to dry sump lubrication technology, the front mid-engine doesn't require a conventional oil pan and moves the engine center of gravity closer to the road creating a significant improvement for high lateral acceleration and driving dynamics. The Mercedes-AMG GT also features MG sports suspension with aluminum double wishbone suspension, limited slip differential, and AMG SPEEDSHIFT DCT 7-gear dual clutch transmission. Built with a front mounted mid-engine and transaxle AMG SPEEDSHIFT DCT 7-speed dual clutch transmission, this innovative car features an optimal weight distribution between the rear and front axles of 47% to 53%, and that coupled with a low center of gravity provides exceptionally agile handling and high cornering speeds.
Composed of nearly all-aluminum, the AMG GT's chassis and body are both lightweight. Its bodyshell weights just 513 lbs, which ensures exceptional dynamics without compromising on strength or a low center of gravity. The central design theme for all Mercedes-Benz sports cars, also known as the "aviation design," has been stylistically enhanced especially for the Mercedes-AMG GT to make it look absolutely unique. The cockpit has the large instrument cluster that looks like a powerful wing, eye-catching air-conditioning vents, gently rising center console with control elements in V8 style, and a number of other interior accessories. While all AMG GT parts work in harmony to create the driving performance never known before, its accessories create a distinctive style.
Whether you are looking for repair parts to restore your speed demon to peak operation or exclusive accessory to make it look exclusive, CARiD has all you may need. Our wide selection of premium quality Mercedes-AMG GT parts and accessories includes a great number of performance parts designed to improve the performance of racing vehicles. All products on offer are made by well-known brands, so they not only are striking in appearance, but also meet the highest standards and specifications.
Whatever you expect from your Mercedes AMG GT, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mercedes AMG GT and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by