- (21)Complete SystemsMazda Tribute
- (121)HeadersMazda Tribute
- (134)Catalytic ConvertersMazda Tribute
- (229)MufflersMazda Tribute
- (1)Exhaust StacksMazda Tribute
- (145)Exhaust TipsMazda Tribute
- (272)Exhaust PipesMazda Tribute
- (165)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsMazda Tribute
- (325)Emission ControlMazda Tribute
- (133)Performance ChipsMazda Tribute
The Mazda Tribute is a strong Sports Utility Vehicle powered by a 3.0L V6 engine. It is the ideal vehicle for a large family. This vehicle has undergone several transformations. Current models come with either a 4 cylinder engine or a 6 cylinder engine. However, the improvements made on the vehicle have only brought about a marginal change in performance. To achieve the best from your vehicle, replace your stock exhaust system with a performance Mazda Tribute exhaust system from CARiD. You will be doing a great disservice to your vehicle by retaining the old stock exhaust system. Stock exhaust systems restrict the free flow of exhaust gases thereby chocking the engine’s performance. These inefficiencies create further problems such as high fuel consumption and unnecessary replacement costs.
Aftermarket Mazda Tribute exhaust systems do a lot to help the engine perform. They reduce backpressure and turbulence thus increasing the rate at which exhaust gases are evacuated. They also allow the rapid inflow of fresh oxygen into the cylinders. As a result of this you will realize increased horsepower in your vehicle. Driving the tribute will become a much more pleasurable experience. Also, your vehicle will require less gas to operate. Fuel economies are a direct benefit accruing to you from this acquisition. In addition, the aftermarket exhaust system does not succumb to rust as it is made from stainless steel, a material resistant to corrosion. The manufacturers also provide a lifetime warranty to go with this equipment. The loudest benefit of course comes from the deep growling sound produced by Mazda Tribute exhaust systems. It marks the beginning of a new journey for your vehicle. The sound quality is also guaranteed to last. Finally, the installation process is quite simple and can be a DIY affair. It can also be quickly done at your local body shop.
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust. The...CNC mandrel bent exhaust tubingImproved performance$222.79 - $1,189.18
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$376.27 - $1,022.71
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Driver Side Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$238.99 - $796.77
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...Fits 4" exhaust pipesSlash cut rolled tip$55.00 - $595.00
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Header with Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Header with Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$376.27 - $1,022.71
- Gibson® Swept Side™ Exhaust SystemSwept Side™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, with this Swept Side Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes maximum low end power, which is...Dyno tuned for each applicationLess restriction for increased exhaust flow$233.91 - $763.90
- Flowmaster® Standard Grade Federal Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Standard Grade Stainless Steel Federal Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. Catalytic Converter Overall Length: 15.38". Inlet Type A: 6 Bolt Welded Flange. Outlet Type A: 2 Bolt Welded...Made of High Quality Stainless SteelImprove Torque and Throttle Response$235.39 - $601.30
- Flowmaster® Standard Grade Federal Catalytic ConverterStandard Grade Federal Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. Flowmaster's Standard Grade line of Manifold direct fit catalytic converters are specifically designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications for exact fit and performance,...Made of High Quality Stainless SteelImprove Torque and Throttle Response$160.80 - $1,066.25
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$79.39 - $1,095.80
- PaceSetter® Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with Integrated ManifoldDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by PaceSetter®. CARB Compliant: No. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Stainless Steel. PaceSetter Direct-Fit Manifold Catalytic Converters are a direct replacement of original equipment and utilize...Manifold Catalytic Converters are a direct replacement for original equipmentManufactured using mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for a low restriction tubular manifold design$213.80 - $363.18
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$6.16 - $73.13
- DynoMax® Dual Pipe KitDual Pipe Kit by DynoMax®. With their great selection of exhaust pipes and accessories, DynoMax will provide you with everything necessary to complete the exhaust job. Every component is manufactured from quality materials and...Special reducer design allows for a variety of mounting optionsExtra long 16-gauge tailpipe with side exits and a full 2.25-in. or 2.5-in. diameter$138.73 - $200.28
- Hooker® Super Competition Fiber Header GasketSuper Competition Fiber Header Gasket by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will...Precision fit for improved sealingSteel core provides superior adhesion$12.89 - $15.41
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® Premium Semi-Metallic Brake Pads$24.94 - $27.84
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Front Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00