Mazda RX-8 Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Exhaust
- Performance Headers
- Performance Catalytic Converters
- Performance Mufflers
- Exhaust Tips
- Performance Exhaust Pipes
- Exhaust Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets & Seals
- Emission Control
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- MagnaFlow®Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal limits...$361.44 - $3,907.63
- Torxe™Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Torxe™. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...$150.00 - $690.00
- Megan Racing®Stainless Steel Racing Exhaust HeaderStainless Steel Racing Exhaust Header by Megan Racing®. Emissions: Racing Only. Designed for the 1G/2G DSM Turbo cars that feature the 4G63 2.0L DOHC engine, this Stainless Steel Turbo Manifold is the perfect addition when you are...$131.79 - $277.99
- Borla®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...+1$319.99 - $3,499.99
- Borla®S-Type™ Exhaust SystemS-Type™ Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla Exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to deliver...+1$349.99 - $3,499.99
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. The Direct Fit Catalytic Converter is available in Pre-OBD II, OBD II, and OEM Grade OBD II configurations.$83.35 - $1,871.09
- Borla®Touring™ Exhaust SystemTouring™ Exhaust System by Borla®, When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to deliver the...$319.99 - $1,839.99
- Megan Racing®OE-RS Series Exhaust SystemOE-RS Series Exhaust System by Megan Racing®. Megan Racing OE-RS series cat backs are based on factory style, with bigger piping, OEM style polished mufflers and quiet sound. The cat back system is made stainless steel. All piping are...$173.40 - $628.64
- HKS®Hi-Power Series™ 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit (31006-BZ001)Hi-Power Series™ 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit by HKS®. With Adjustable Length Titanium Tip. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: 304 SS. Main Tubing Diameter: 2.95". Exhaust System Sound:...$525.73
- HKS®Legamax Series 304 SS Exhaust SystemLegamax Premium Series 304 SS Exhaust System by HKS®. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from first...$292.07 - $2,065.38
- GReddy®Supreme SP™ Exhaust SystemSupreme SP™ Exhaust System by GReddy®. The legacy of the GReddy SP lives on with GReddy’s best version yet, the Supreme SP and to prove it carries a limited lifetime warranty! From the 1st flange to the new double-wall GReddy Tip,...$413.25 - $1,496.25
- Agency Power®Cat-Back Exhaust SystemsCat-Back Exhaust Systems by Agency Power®. The Cat-Back is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal limits with a...$700.00 - $5,000.00
- APEXi®Hybrid Mega Evo Exhaust SystemHybrid Mega Evo Exhaust System by APEXi®. The Hybrid Megaphone Evolution is a complete stainless steel exhaust system, from the main muffler canister and piping to the internal silencers, resonators, hangers, and brackets. This system...$411.02 - $1,345.34
- Tanabe®Medalion Touring Cat-Back Exhaust SystemMedalion Touring Cat-Back Exhaust System by Tanabe®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and...$370.50 - $1,605.50
- TurboXS®Performance ExhaustPerformance Exhaust by TurboXS®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at...$539.10 - $1,223.10
- Billy Boat Exhaust®Cat-Back Exhaust SystemCat-Back Exhaust System by Billy Boat Exhaust®. Mandrel bent from the highest-grade T-304 stainless steel. Designed, tested, and manufactured to the finest hand-made integrity found in any exhaust system.$620.97 - $1,610.96
- MagnaFlow®Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This universal fit converter will require some fabrication to be installed, which will involve cutting...$72.26 - $508.85
- Magnaflow®Direct Fit OEM Grade Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit OEM Grade Catalytic Converter by Magnaflow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly, and it will directly replace...$150.75 - $3,633.21
- AP Exhaust®Xlerator Exhaust TipXlerator Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or use but instead on an...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$8.80 - $20.96
- Eastern Exhaust®Exhaust Tail Pipe TipExhaust Tail Pipe Tip by Eastern Exhaust®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from...Will cover your exhaust needs and even moreBuilt with high performance in mind$5.38 - $25.41
- Megan Racing®Stainless Steel Down PipeStainless Steel Down Pipe by Megan Racing®. Megan Racing Down-pipe for the 2006+ Honda Civic SI made of durable 100% T-304 Stainless Steel and is polished to a mirror-like finish. This Down-pipe replaces the OEM exhaust piping with all...Made with quality and safety in mindThe highest grade materials and the latest technologies$112.32 - $380.26
- Billy Boat Exhaust®Catalytic Converter Delete PipesCatalytic Converter Delete Pipes by Billy Boat Exhaust®.Mandrel bent from the highest-grade T-304 stainless steel. Designed, tested, and built to the finest hand-made integrity found in any exhaust system. Limited Lifetime Warranty....Limited Lifetime WarrantyIncorporates 3-generations of fabrication skill and racing talent$249.60 - $680.30
- Torque Solution®Exhaust MountExhaust Mount by Torque Solution®. Exhaust mounts will reduce exhaust movement and vibrations both under extreme racing conditions and daily street driving. Great compliment to any exhaust kits. They fit most cars, please check your car...Eliminates Exhaust MovementMade From High Grade Polyurethane$11.79 - $76.51
- GReddy®Exhaust GasketExhaust Gasket by GReddy®. Among the most abused systems of your vehicle is the exhaust system. Its components are constantly exposed to extreme temperatures, vibration, corrosion, and thermal shock. These factors normally lead to...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and racing lifestyle$23.75
- Eastern Exhaust®Exhaust Pipe Flange GasketExhaust Pipe Flange Gasket by Eastern Exhaust®. EE™ is vertically integrated and manufactures vast amounts of strong steel tubing for use as straight and bent exhaust-pipes and tail-pipes components. EE™ forms and bends tubing from...Will cover your exhaust needs and even moreBuilt with high performance in mind$1.05 - $10.42
- ACDelco®Professional™ Oxygen SensorProfessional™ Oxygen Sensor by ACDelco®. If your O2 Sensor is not functioning properly, you are robbing yourself of performance and costing yourself money at the gas pump. Let ACDelco’s Professional Oxygen Sensors help. You can find...ACDelco Professional Oxygen Sensors earn the name ACDelco by being put through a variety of tests, often under extreme and unusual conditionsCustomers can receive better gas mileage with a properly working oxygen sensor$17.14 - $226.04
- Bosch®Wideband Oxygen SensorWideband Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. Invented for life, Bosch car parts are a rare combination of high quality, dependable service, and a reasonable price. This sensor utilizes a sophisticated sensing element enabling it to produce a...Detects the exact amount of unburned fuel in the exhaust streamOE connectors and OE-style harness for continuous wire from connector to sensor$32.44 - $261.60
- Denso®Air Fuel Ratio SensorAir Fuel Ratio Sensor by Denso®. Make sure your engine runs efficiently and produces fewer emissions by replacing your malfunctioning fuel-ratio sensors with these top-notch products designed by Denso. Engineered with the use of the...Designed to help reduce fuel consumption and harmful emissionsMade with the use of state-of-the-art sensor technologies$36.96 - $378.14
- Denso®OE Connector Oxygen SensorOE Connector Oxygen Sensor by Denso®. Denso's light duty oxygen sensor started to appear on vehicles with the development of fuel injection systems. The basic job of the sensor is to monitor the air fuel mixture under idle, moderate...Designed to help reduce fuel consumption and harmful emissionsMade with the use of state-of-the-art sensor technologies$10.90 - $369.86
- NTK®Air-Fuel Ratio SensorAir-Fuel Ratio Sensor by NTK®. Air/Fuel Ratio Sensors Utilize a Sophisticated Sensing Element that Enables Them to Produce a Precise Output in Proportion to the Air/Fuel Ratio. AFR Sensors Provide the ECU with an Exact AFR Response,...Increases vehicle fuel economy and engine performance while decreasing vehicle exhaust emissionsDirect replacement$37.92 - $375.06
The Mazda RX 8 has the compelling features of a sports car. These include fast acceleration, nimble handling and a strong grip on the road. It’s powered by a 1.3L rotary engine and equipped with powerful safety features such as Anti-lock Braking System, Dynamic Stability Control and a Traction Stability System. However these advanced systems cannot unleash the powerful energy locked up in the engine. You need to replace your old exhaust pipe with a performance Mazda RX 8 exhaust system from CARiD. You see, the factory installed exhaust system is structured in such a way that it restricts the free movement of exhaust gases, thereby preventing the engine from unleashing its total power. Other drawbacks associated with this are increased fuel consumption and perpetual repair and replacement costs. All this may be avoided by installing aftermarket exhaust systems.
Aftermarket Mazda RX 8 exhaust systems hasten the evacuation process by creating a low pressure environment which in turn allows free movement of exhaust gases and inflow of fresh oxygen. The benefits of installing this system are felt immediately. Your engine will operate with increased horsepower and torque. There will also be increased efficiency in fuel consumption. This is a direct financial benefit for you. In addition the aftermarket system gives a deep growl, a distinct statement that shows you are set apart from the rest. And you have the option of selecting the intensity of the growl, subject of course to legal limits. CARiD’s aftermarket RX 8 exhaust systems do not rust. They are made from austenitic stainless steel, with a combination of nickel and chromium - all are materials well-known for their resilience. They also come with a lifetime warranty, a statement of the quality and workmanship that goes into the manufacture of the Mazda RX 8 exhaust systems.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let�s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It�s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you�re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...