Mazda RX-7 Performance Brakes
- Performance Brake Kits
- Performance Brake Pads
- Performance Brake Rotors
- Performance Brake Calipers
- Performance Parking Brakes
- Performance Brake Lines & Hoses
- Performance Brake Boosters
- Performance Brake Master Cylinders
- Performance Vacuum Pumps
- Performance Brake Cooling
- Brake Line Lock & Roll Control Kits
- Brake Lubricants
- Wheel Spacers
- Brake Service Tools
- Power Impact Wrenches
- Power Stop®1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Specially designed for high performance street drivers who demand shorter stops under the most extreme conditions, this brake kit is a perfect solution for high...$131.12 - $2,180.35
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsRedstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup that ceramic...$62.39 - $259.50
- StopTech®Slotted Performance Big Brake KitPerformance Big Brake Kit by StopTech®. Rotor Construction: 2-Piece. Rotor Style: Slotted. Rotor Type: Vented. Caliper Construction: Fixed. They feature fully forged calipers with patented stiffening bridges, patented 2-piece AeroRotors...+2$1,125.00 - $3,505.50
- StopTech®Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake KitSport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by StopTech®. Includes: Drilled and Slotted High Performance StopTech Sport Rotors for better cooling, shorter stops and reduced fade, StopTech Sport Pads for aggressive street or track day use and...$193.63 - $1,114.32
- Hawk®Talon® HPS 5.0 Drilled and Slotted Brake KitTalon® HPS 5.0 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Hawk®. The new High Performance Street 5.0 Pads provide advanced braking characteristics to enhance the driving experience. This new compound combines the safety and quality of aerospace...$177.02 - $692.66
- Hawk®High Performance Street 5.0 Brake PadsHigh Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads by Hawk®. These revolutionary brake pads provide advanced stopping power for your vehicle without triggering your ABS. They are formulated to produce extremely low levels of dust in normal street...$65.87 - $299.35
- Hawk®Sector 27 Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsSector 27 Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Hawk®. Sold In Pairs. Ideal for performance street driven cars, the new Sector 27 Rotors come in drilled and slotted design, which provides improved stopping power along with reduced brake...$68.40 - $490.19
- Hawk®Sector 27 PC Drilled and Slotted Brake KitSector 27 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Performance Ceramic Pads by Hawk®. These brake pads are designed to maximize all the benefits of ceramic construction to create pads that provide a high level of smooth braking power at high...$131.28 - $587.15
- KSport®SuperComp Cross Drilled Brake KitSuperComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit by KSport®. This is K-Sport's most extreme brake upgrade kit designed to provide the highest level of stopping power with larger-diameter disc rotors. All calipers feature 1-piece construction from a...+4$3,040.00 - $5,082.50
- Winmax®W3 Circuit Racing Brake PadsW3 Circuit Racing Brake Pads by Winmax®. These specially formulated pads still minimalize brake dust and noise emissions while providing the best brake control. The W3 is the ideal choice for those who want to maintain great rotor & pad...$135.00 - $265.50
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsDrilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. Sold In Pairs. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer...+2$102.19 - $1,020.00
- Power Stop®1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Get superior benefits of ceramic pads and cross-drilled rotors in the Power Stop 1-Click Brake kit. These components are used in street performance and offer...$108.90 - $1,334.82
- Power Stop®Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Brake RotorsEvolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Brake Rotors by Power Stop®. Sold In Pairs. Power Stop drilled and slotted rotors give you the advantages of both drilled holes for cooling and slots to sweep away gas and dust. Power Stop...$61.73 - $988.91
- SP Performance®Diamond Slot Brake RotorsDiamond Slot Brake Rotors by SP Performance®. Sold In Pairs. You want your brakes to look like a million, but need them to stop on a dime. SP Performance Diamond slot rotors deliver. They stop on a dime and add a little bling-bling to...$130.05 - $442.21
- Hawk®Motorsports Performance Brake PadsMotorsports Performance Brake Pads by Hawk®. These brake pads are ideal for racers and street drivers looking for highly-engineered friction products. Hawk Motorsports Performance compound brake pads will provide tremendous stopping...$48.17 - $618.10
- EBC®Bluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake PadsBluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake Pads by EBC®. This is a set of replacement brake pads that is designed for heavy-duty racetrack driving where high-performance multi-piston calipers are used. Pads feature two grooves for cooling,...$54.95 - $342.24
- StopTech®Drilled Trophy Big Brake KitTrophy Big Brake Kit by StopTech®. Rotor Construction: 2-Piece. Rotor Style: Drilled. Rotor Type: Vented. Caliper Construction: Fixed. They feature fully forged calipers with patented stiffening bridges, patented 2-piece AeroRotors for...$2,835.00 - $4,185.00
- StopTech®Slotted Sport Brake RotorSlotted Sport Brake Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Rotors are still the best aftermarket...$35.96 - $931.50
- Winmax®W5 Racing/Rally Brake PadsW5 Racing/Rally Brake Pads by Winmax®. Made with high steel ingredients but perfectly balanced for large circuit racing, the W5 is the choice for seasoned track enthusiasts. Recommended for dedicated race cars where protection against...$166.50 - $315.00
- Power Stop®Z26 Extreme Street Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake PadsZ26 Extreme Street Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Power Stop Extreme Performance pads are designed for drivers with high-performance cars on the street. If you demand shorter stopping distances under any...$44.68 - $163.82
- StopTech®Drilled and Slotted Street Brake KitDrilled and Slotted Street Brake Kit by StopTech®. Includes: Drilled and Slotted High Performance StopTech Sport Rotors and Posi Quiet™ Brake Pads. StopTech Street Kits represent the most in performance value by providing significant...$142.04 - $968.28
- StopTech®Sport Performance Brake PadsSport Performance Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Performance brake Pads are engineered to meet the demands of high performance driving while maintaining the refinement and comfort expected in everyday driving conditions....$42.75 - $207.05
- StopTech®Street Performance Brake PadsStreet Performance Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech Street Performance brake Pads are engineered to meet the demands of high performance driving while maintaining the refinement and comfort expected in everyday driving conditions....$31.30 - $147.87
- EBC®Yellowstuff Brake PadsYellowstuff Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber compound provides a high level of grip when pads...$62.62 - $317.97
- Brembo®GT Series Cross Drilled 2-Piece Rotor Brake KitGT Series Cross Drilled 2-Piece Rotor Brake Kit by Brembo®. Quantity: 1 Pair. Upgrade your OE (Original Equipment) brakes to Brembo, the world’s finest braking system. With Brembo you’ll get improved pedal feel, modulation, and...+7$2,971.20 - $5,842.20
- KSport®ProComp Slotted Brake KitProComp Slotted Brake Kit by KSport®. This is a complete brake upgrade kit designed to enhance braking power under sustained high-heat conditions. All calipers feature 1-piece construction from a solid billet of aircraft grade aluminum...+4$1,472.50 - $4,655.00
- Hawk®High Performance Street Brake PadsHigh Performance Street Brake Pads by Hawk®. These are replacement brake pads designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy braking. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon that was developed for...$49.69 - $278.53
- KSport®SuperComp Slotted Brake KitSuperComp Slotted Brake Kit by KSport®. This is K-Sport's most extreme brake upgrade kit designed to provide the highest level of stopping power with larger-diameter disc rotors. All calipers feature 1-piece construction from a solid...+4$3,040.00 - $5,082.50
- StopTech®Street Select Brake PadsStreet Select Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech is proud to announce the release of its Street Select friction program. Street Select coverage includes over 1000 late model, import and domestic skus. Using a single part number family,...$22.47 - $84.60
- StopTech®Drilled Sport Brake KitDrilled Sport Brake Kit by StopTech®. Includes: Drilled High Performance StopTech Sport Rotors for better cooling, shorter stops and reduced fade, StopTech Sport Pads for aggressive street or track day use and StopTech High Performance...$190.77 - $1,135.36
The RX-7 is a vehicle designed for fun and its handling and performance combine to ensure that you can have an exciting driving experience whenever you want it. You need it to be running at its best or perhaps even better than when it was brand new and one area that you probably haven’t considered yet is how well it stops. Well, you can consider that now because we have a range of Mazda RX-7 brakes, pads and brake rotors that can give your vehicle the stopping power that suits the power it has off the line.
Because we have all the big brands like Hawk, Brembo and EBC you know that you’re going to get the quality that ensures you can stop whenever you need to. We have a wide range of different components which means that you can find the right ones to give you the stopping power for every day driving situations or even improve your performance when you take your vehicle to a track day. We offer fantastic prices so that you know you’re getting the value that you demand and once you have the right set up you’ll wonder why you didn’t get it earlier!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- March 03, 2017How To Select And Install Performance Brake RotorsPerformance braking is a topic that has widespread interest for our clients. Frankly, it interests us too, which is why we upgraded the brakes on our Project Ford...
- December 01, 2016Why Are Caliper Covers Only Available For My...When it comes to creating the right look for your car or truck, a shimmering set of wheels can do more to make or break its appearance than almost any other accessory....
- November 30, 2016Convert Old-School Drum Brakes With a Disc...Ask any professional automotive tuner or hot rodder about upgrading the stopping power of drum brakes, and they`ll tell you to ditch the drums completely and make an...
- September 07, 2016How To Order Customized Brake Caliper CoversIf you`ve got rims that show off the hardware behind them, brake caliper covers will take the look of your ride to new levels. To read more about their advantages,...
- July 04, 2016How To Install Caliper CoversIf you`ve fitted a set of aftermarket wheels on your car or truck, you`ve probably noticed how they show off everything behind them in a way your OEM ones simply...
- May 19, 2016Big Brake Kits Bring The Biggest Stopping PowerHave you thought about upgrading the brakes on your car or truck to performance brakes? You likely have, as most car enthusiasts consider that sooner or later. This...
- November 17, 2015Which Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto...
- November 12, 2015Glossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you`re looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves,...
- October 23, 2013Best Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka `rotors`) are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub...
- September 11, 2013Is It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that...