Mazda Miata Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
Perhaps the Japanese automaker's most aggressively styled model, the Mazda Miata has carried the sports car banner for the brand since its debut two decades ago. Officially known as the MX-5 Miata (but called the Eunos Roadster in Japan) the model debuted with a sleek, retro-inspired body shape, 4-wheel disc brakes, alloy wheels, and a 1.6L dual overhead cam inline 4-cylinder engine that featured electronic fuel injection. A 5-speed manual transmission was standard with an automatic as optional. Several special series of the car were offered in its first generation, including a Limited Edition model in 1991 that showcased luxury parts such as red leather upholstery, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, ABS brakes, limited slip differential, and power mirrors and windows.
Mazda rolled out the second generation of the Miata in 1998 in preparation for the 1999 model year. The Miata was now slightly wider and also had fixed headlights. Anti-lock brakes became an option for the first time and the base engine was moved to a 1.8L with a top speed of over 120 mph. A five-speed manual transmission was still standard with a 4-speed automatic as optional. The Miata Special Edition was introduced in 2000 and was equipped with a 6-speed manual transmission. 2004 saw the addition of variable valve timing. This was a crucial development for the buzz of the model, as the VVT upped the horsepower to 142. But the Mazdaspeed Miata was even more powerful. Introduced the same year, the Mazdaspeed Miata showed off an extra flair for style but more interesting to car buyers was the turbocharged engine capable of 178 horsepower.
The third generation of the Mazda MX-5 Miata premiered in 2006. The US engine choices include a 16 valve, 2.0L MZR I4 along with a 5 or 6-speed manual transmission (6-speed automatic is optional). A special edition 3rd Generation Limited Mazda Miata was offered with bigger wheels and chrome trim. A coupe convertible with a 3-piece folding hardtop was also introduced. Weighing in at close to 80 lbs., the hard top takes approximately 12 seconds to raise or lower. It also doesn't take up any additional space in the trunk. In 2008, Mazda released a Special Edition MX-5 Miata. This Mazda Miata is painted Icy Blue and features a blue leather steering wheel as well as blue seats and a blue emergency brake. 17” alloy wheels and various chrome parts are also included. To the dismay of many American car buyers, Mazda only delivered 750 Special Edition models to the US. The Mazda MX-5 Miata has provided a generation of motorists with an affordable roadster that delivers the kind of performance and style more upscale models are known for. The Mazda Miata is also considered to be the highest-selling two-seater sports car in history with numbers based from the car's first two generations.
Certainly one of the most explosive automobiles that Mazda has to offer, the Miata has almost redefined itself as a legitimate instant classic. This sporty pleasure is as well-designed as they come, perfect for the kind of driver who likes to fuse custom options with open-road logic. The Miata can outgun most in its field, exhibiting the right amount of punch and performance that gets the job done. Also known for its smooth handling and nifty responsiveness, the Miata impresses on every front. Fitted with the right accessories and parts, the Miata is a desired car for every driver.
From the hottest style upgrades to the most innovative methods of protection, CARiD.com is here with a full selection of Mazda Miata Accessories and Parts for you to choose from. Everything we offer is of the highest quality so don't be shy! Spoilers, wood dash kits, custom floor mats, chrome trim, and so much more are highlighted here daily. All of our Mazda Miata accessories and parts come from the most respected manufacturers at the best value on the web. Don't waste anymore time. If you need Mazda Miata accessories, CARiD is the place to make your move.
Whatever you expect from your Mazda Miata, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mazda Miata and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $49.61 - $54.51
- $181.44 - $192.00
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...
- December 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- September 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...
- July 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- June 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...
- May 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...
- May 16, 2017Four Great Reasons to Use a Spare Tire CoverSpare tire covers: You’ve seen them everywhere on the backs of Jeeps and SUVs, but maybe you’ve been hesitant about getting one for your own 4x4. In this article,...
- May 15, 2017The Five Best Reasons to Spring For an...Since time began, camping outdoors has had a strong allure. Once a necessity, it's now a rejuvenating way to get back to our roots by experiencing the wonders of...
- $13.16 - $122.71
- $50.22 - $203.31
- $23.63 - $47.99