Mazda CX-7 Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Car Tents
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Custom Hoods
- Vertical Doors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
While the CX-9 is targeted at those needing a full-size answer to their needs, the Mazda CX-7 presents a more compact, midsize package to traverse the landscape in. The Mazda CX-7 is classified as a midsize crossover SUV and premiered for the 2007 model year (as did its sibling, the CX-9). Upon its debut, the CX-7 featured one engine configuration - a turbocharged direct-injection 2.3L inline four-cylinder engine which got credit for up to 244 horsepower and 285 pounds-per-foot of torque directed through a six-speed automatic transmission with manual shift capability. And like the CX-9, the CX-7 became available with either front or all-wheel drive (AWD). As for the vehicle's dimensions, the Mazda CX-7 measured in with a wheelbase of 108.3 inches, a width of 73.7 inches, a height of 64.8 inches, and an overall length of 184.1 inches.
Upon release, the CX-7 was offered in three trim levels: Sport, Touring, and Grand Touring. Seen as the "entry-level" trim, the Sport was outfitted with 18" alloy wheels, air conditioning, remote keyless entry, cruise control, power accessories, and a CD stereo. The Touring took it a step further with leather-trim seating, heated front seats, and an eight-way power driver's seat. Top-level Grand Touring versions of the CX-7 showcased such parts as heated outside mirrors, automatic climate control, xenon HID headlights, and leather upholstery. Across the board, options such as a moonroof and a Bose premium stereo could also be had in a separate Technology Package.
Mazda did not order too many updates for the CX-7 parts throughout the model's first few years on the road. In 2009, there were no significant changes made to the CX-7 parts. A year later, all trim levels were given an auxiliary audio jack while all models outfitted with the Technology Package were given Bluetooth connectivity and satellite radio. However, the power driver's seat inside the Sport trim was dropped, leaving only the Touring and Grand Touring with this feature. For 2010, the Mazda CX-7 was given its first substantial refresh, as both the front/rear fascias were revised (including a more noticeable front-end grille), trim levels were overhauled, and powertrains were upgraded. Trim levels were now dubbed the iSV, iSport, s Touring, and s Grand Touring. The base engine was changed to a 161-hp inline four-cylinder (paired to a five-speed automatic transmission with manual shift control). At the top of the lineup was a turbocharged 2.3L four-cylinder rated at 244 horsepower and 258 pounds-per-foot of torque mated to a six-speed automatic transmission.
Mazda had always done well when it came to producing edgy, stylish sedans and coupes. But when they got in the crossover game and introduced the CX-7, you knew instantly that things would never be the same. The Mazda CX-7 is a vision of exquisite design, and its wonderfully sleek shape is almost worth the price of admission alone. But that isn't where it makes its money. The CX-7 also keeps a quick-tempo on the road and handles with a steady smoothness that everyone appreciates. With a debut as strong as this one, you can expect the CX-7 to remain a stylish factor for years to come.
CARiD.com carries a complete line of Mazda CX-7 Accessories and Parts. Anything you need - interior, exterior, style, comfort, or protection can be found inside our selection. Dash kits, floor mats, spoilers, and chrome trim are just some of the options available to you. Plus, all of our Mazda CX-7 accessories and parts are comprised of the highest quality materials and guaranteed to enact a precise OEM fit. Your vehicle is important. And it needs to display your sense of individuality. Mazda CX-7 accessories make it happen.
Whatever you expect from your Mazda CX-7, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mazda CX-7 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $499.00 - $649.00
- $67.87 - $71.23
- $265.00 - $289.00
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...