Mazda CX-5 Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Car Tents
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Custom Hoods
- Vertical Doors
- Sunroof Visors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
Mazda's new compact SUV concept car, which appeared in the form of Minage on the Geneva Motor Show, is known as the Mazda CX-5. The concept car debuted at the 2011 New York International Auto Show while the production-ready vehicle was exposed at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September. Replacing the Mazda Tribute, new vehicle actually arrives as the rebadged version of the European Ford Kuga, being closely related to other crossovers, the CX-7 and CX-9, though it is the smallest of the range. As the basis for the Mazda CX-5, the Minage featured a new KODO design, a particular style which was earlier noticed with Shinari concept. The CX-5, a successor of the larger CX-7 and CX-9, is imbued even more with Mazda's "Zoom-Zoom" philosophy or in other words “the emotion of motion”. With distinctive lines and curves on the model's body, the Mazda CX-5 parts actually carry a sporty character.
Mazda's intense to improve fuel economy includes a number of technologies known as SkyActiv. The used technologies deliver 15% improvements in fuel efficiency and overall performance. The model will also come equipped with new body chassis and transmissions. The CX-5 is expected to get up to 43 miles per gallon on the highway and show more efficiency due to becoming eight percent lighter over the Mazda Tribute. Going for the weight reduction and improving the combustion engine, Mazda really managed to cut emissions. Its full suite of SkyActiv fuel-saving technologies is coupled with an all-new 2.0 L direct injection engine that will produce 135 and 180 horsepower for normal and turbocharged versions, mated to new six-speed manual or automatic transmissions. The all-aluminum engine is designed with variable timing for both intake and exhaust valves, twin overhead camshafts, and stop/start system to save fuel. By 2013 a diesel version of the engine is expected to add to the engine options.
As for the interior parts, if you compare the CX-5 to other crossover SUVs, it is notable for cargo space, leg room in the front and the back, and how the seats fold down. The model seats five passengers. Safety features include ABS, anti-skid system to gradually stop when the car might skid, traction control, anti-lock brakes, front and rear, windows and steering wheel passenger airbags, and power braking. Featuring 33% of Mazda’s global sales with the Mazda 3 model, the company pins its faith on the refreshed CX-5. Indeed, this slick and elegant crossover SUV with the increased efficiency and strength should show positive sales results.
Distinctive and futuristic, the Mazda CX-5 combines the characteristics of Mazda's stylish sports car models and the ruggedness of a sport utility vehicle. Unafraid to be unique, the CX-5 is a vision of exquisite design, and its wonderfully sleek shape is almost worth the price of admission alone. Featuring the innovative look, the model doesn't break the traditional car buying habits, but astonish with its free-flowing forms. Quick tempo on the road. Steady smoothness. With the Mazda CX-5 things will never be the same. This sports SUV is the ticket to the future and stylish accessories and parts will simply help.
ffering a complete line of Mazda CX-5 Accessories and Parts, CARiD.com invites to upgrade your vehicle without having to empty your wallet. Dash kits, grille guards, floor mats, spoilers, and much more come from the world's most respected manufacturers who know your model best. Presenting the highest quality, all of our Mazda CX-5 Accessories and parts are guaranteed to enact a precise OEM fit. Here at CARiD.com you can find comfort, style, and protection!
Whatever you expect from your Mazda CX-5, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mazda CX-5 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...