Mazda 5 Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Commercial Van Equipment
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
Recognized as one of the leading vehicles in its class, the Mazda 5 is a compact minivan that got its start overseas in Japan as the Premacy in 1999. It was originally constructed off of Mazda's CP platform along with the Ixion (which was really just a Mazda 5 with a different name) and made available in either front or all-wheel drive. One of the vehicle's most noticeable traits was its foldable second and third row seats. Under the hood were three different engine configurations: a 1.8L inline four-cylinder (133 horsepower), a 2.0L inline four-cylinder (133 horsepower), and a 2.0L diesel inline four-cylinder. All engines were mated to a four-speed automatic transmission. As for the vehicle's dimensions, the first-generation Mazda 5 measured in with a wheelbase of 105.1 inches, a width of 66.7 inches (2002- 67.1 inches), a height of 62.6 inches (2002- 63 inches), and an overall length of 169.1 inches (2002- 169.5 inches).
The Mazda 5 was finally introduced to US car buyers in time for the 2006 model year. When it debuted, the Mazda 5 was offered in two main trims, Sport and Touring. Sport models were equipped with 17” alloy wheels, antilock brakes, air conditioning, remote keyless entry, power accessories, and cruise control. The Touring trim level added on a sunroof, automatic climate control, an MP3-capable stereo, foglights, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel. As for the powertrain, the Mazda 5 was outfitted with a 2.3L four-cylinder good for 157 horsepower and 148 pounds-per-foot of torque directed through a five-speed manual transmission (with a four-speed automatic available as an option). A year later, the Mazda 5 added the Grand Touring trim, which took its place at the top, displaying such Mazda 5 parts as xenon HID headlights, heated front-seats, and leather upholstery.
In 2008, Mazda instituted a round of changes throughout the Mazda 5 parts, which included new styling to both the front and rear fascias. Inside the Mazda 5, new rear seat air-vents, flip-down armrest, and a refreshed center dash console were the main highlights. The previous four-speed automatic transmission was dropped in favor of a new five-speed gearbox and became standard equipment on the Touring and Grand Touring (the manual was kept standard on the base Sport). There were virtually no changes made to the Mazda 5 parts with the model heading into the 2009 model year. For 2010, traction control and stability control became standard for all trims of the vehicle.
Who says compact minivans aren't stylish? Not drivers of the Mazda 5, that's for sure! This sleekly designed vehicle has just as much flair and style as a sports car, but wrapped in a nifty economical package. The Mazda 5 is already established as a solid performer but it is the convenient and deceptively spacious interior that really knocks it out of the park. High-quality materials, a tastefully tech-savvy dash panel, and responsive handling all underline the Mazda 5's strong-points. This is one minivan that keeps finding itself in the winner's circle.
Adding your own personal twist is always enjoyable and our selection of Mazda 5 Accessories and Parts is here to help make it even better! Our inventory of Mazda 5 accessories and parts covers all the bases, featuring standout options such as spoilers, floor mats, spoilers, and grille guards. And since we work with the finest names in the business, all of our Mazda 5 accessories are guaranteed to provide unmatched durability as well as a precise OEM fit. Let your car roll with personality. This is where the path begins!
Whatever you expect from your Mazda 5, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mazda 5 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by