Mazda 3 Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The sporty, compact Mazda 3 (known as the Axela in Japan) has been making a splash ever since it was unveiled in 2003 for the 2004 model year. It is based on Ford's C1 platform along with the Ford Focus, Volvo S40, and Mazda 5. The Mazda 3 is available as both a sedan and hatchback, and comes in a variety of trim levels. Trim options include the i SV, i Sport, i Touring, s Sport, and s Grand Touring. The “s” trims are the higher level trims. A 5-speed manual transmission was standard on most variations of the Mazda 3, but a 5-speed automatic became optional as well (except for the 3i SV). Engine configurations also depend upon the model. The Mazda 3i is powered by a 2.0L 4-cylinder engine (148 horsepower), while the Mazda 3s is equipped with a 2.5L inline 4-cylinder (167 horsepower) and a 6-speed manual transmission (a 4-speed automatic option was initially offered as well).
In 2006, variable valve timing became available for the 2.0L engine. The Mazdaspeed 3, a high-performance version of the car, also became available. Equipped with a 2.3L turbocharged engine, it generated a surge of interest upon its release. The automatic transmission in the Mazda 3s was upgraded from a 4-speed to 5-speed as well. Despite its affordable price range, the Mazda 3 offers interior parts that would normally be seen as upscale, especially considering the class of vehicle. Convenient features such as buttons to change the radio station hosted on the steering wheel and driver/occupant sensors highlight some of the newer amenities, while high-quality materials adorn the dash area. The steering wheel is tilt-and-telescoping to provide a sportier, ergonomic feel. The Mazda 3 hatchback showcases more cargo area compared to the trunk of the sedan and the rear seats also fold down to include even more space. 2007 saw some minor changes made to Mazda 3 parts. The Grand Touring trim became available with LED brake lights and 17” alloy wheels. The base model 3 featured a change to the grille design, as the top became painted to match the color of the vehicle's body.
The facelifted Mazda 3 made its debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show in November of 2008. It is slightly bigger in size and there are several trim level updates. The Mazda 3s Grand Touring version shows off the most upgrades, including standard xenon HID headlights, leather seats, rain-sensor windshield wipers, dual-zone climate control, a power driver's seat with memory, and other improved Mazda 3 parts and features. In Europe, the Mazda 3 now features “i stop”, which shuts down the engine whenever the vehicle comes to a stop but starts up again when the car goes in motion. The Mazda 3 has been lauded by critics and drivers alike ever since its replacement of the Protégé. It has been a constant success in various countries, including the U.S., Japan, Canada, and Israel. The Mazda 3 has been recognized by many experts and magazines for its design, having received both Edmunds.com's Most Wanted Award as well a Canada's Best Compact Car (2007).
The Mazda 3 is a breath of fresh air compared to most in its class, which isn't easy to say for one reason - not many cars in its segment can compete with what this superstar has to offer. Featuring a nifty, stylish body design and steady up-tempo performance, the Mazda 3 is more than capable of putting on a show. A wide range of drivers enjoy the Mazda 3 and everyone has their own reasons. But the one thing everyone can agree with is that this car can be even more outstanding inside and out, especially when fitted with stylish accessories. The car offers enough room for customization, open to any imaginable Mazda 3 mods.
CARiD.com knows premier quality is always the name of the game. Our inventory of Mazda 3 Accessories and Parts is all the proof you need. We collaborate with the most respected brands in the business and offer their products right here at the best prices on the web. That means you can get your hands on all the Mazda 3 accessories and parts that make a difference, including spoilers, floor mats, wheels, and grille guards. Mazda 3 accessories help distinguish your vehicle from the rest. Let everyone know it's time to follow the leader!
Whatever you expect from your Mazda 3, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mazda 3 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $428.25 - $561.82
- $59.40 - $62.67
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by