Berber 2™ Custom Fit Cargo Mats by Lloyd®. Lloyd Mats has combined the classic look of traditional berber and the durability of modern materials to create a unique, stylish, long wearing automotive floor mat. Berber mats by Lloyd, have a tight, low loop carpet face of specially engineered premium nylon yarn. They’re built to be the finest, longest wearing berber mat you can put in your vehicle.
- Premium 32-ounce yarn
- Excellent wear, crush resistance and durability
- Premium continuous filament nylon yarn
- Five solid and four heathered, multi-tonal colors
- Commingled flecked yarn colors help hide surface soiling
- Blended colors compliment all car, truck, van and SUV interiors
- Continuous cloth edging can’t unravel
- Computer driven cutting process insures precise fit
- Over 1000 officially licensed automotive logos available
- Personalized initials, military emblems and lifestyle logos also offered
- Multi-layer backing maintains mat shape and protects OEM carpet
- Non-skid high density rubber TractionBac™ also provides moisture protection
- Factory-compatible (post, hook, snap) where applicable
- Easy-to-install Lloyd anchors for vehicles not equipped with anchors
- Lloyd Mats are custom made for each client and, therefore, are Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Absolutely stays put for optimum safety and durability
Multiple layers of backing, with Lloyd’s final TractionBac, non-skid composition rubber, provide moisture resistance and complete this exceptional floor mat product that will last for years. Whether you choose one of the “flecked” multi-tonal, or solid colors, the elegant berber style will be a beautiful enhancement to your vehicle’s interior.
All Lloyd Mats are designed with greater coverage and protection than OEM mats and are equipped with factory compatible anchoring devices or Lloyd’s easy to install anchor hooks. Excellent custom fit comes from precise computer designed patterns and computer controlled cutting technology.
Lloyd Mats® (Lloyd) is the largest U.S. manufacturer of custom fit floor mats. The company started business in 1974. In 1999 Lloyd's employees purchased 100% of Lloyd's shares under a qualified Employee Stock Ownership Program. This makes for unsurpassed customer service and attention to detail, with every employee taking responsibility for his or her work as any good business owner does. Lloyd Mats are all made in a large plant in Los Angeles, California. Mat patterns are digitized and the mats are cut to perfect custom fit using AutoCAD controlled, ultrasonic cutting equipment. Lloyd has a pattern for virtually every make and model of car, truck or van sold in the United States from 1960 to the present. Development of mat and embroidery computer programs and the actual manufacture of the mats and the mat embroidery are all performed in Lloyd's plant, to ensure that all patterns and mats meet the high and strict quality standards that have made Lloyd Mats the undisputed leader in the custom car mat industry.