Lincoln Town Car Performance Suspension
- Performance Lift Kits
- Performance Coilover Kits
- Performance Air Suspension
- Performance Shocks & Struts
- Performance Coil Springs
- Performance Sway Bars
- Performance Control Arms
- Suspension Conversion Kits
- Performance Alignment Kits
- Performance Suspension Bushings
- Panhard Bars
- Helper Springs
- Performance Ball Joints
- Performance Steering Knuckles & Spindles
- Performance Steering Arms, Rods & Links
- Armor & Protection
- Wheel Spacers
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- Arnott®Air to Coil Spring Conversion KitAir to Coil Spring Conversion Kit by Arnott®. Replace worn and aged air suspension springs that are no longer reliable with simple, worry-free metal coil springs. Coil springs feature a variable spring rate that provides a softer, more...$152.15 - $1,735.69
- Suncore®Coil Spring Conversion KitCoil Spring Conversion Kit by Suncore®. This kit will keep the car at factory height while providing a smooth car ride. You will be saving Time and Money by purchasing this complete kit. Suncores conversion kit will eliminate the air...$37.85 - $1,540.47
- Unity®Air Ditcher™ Air to Coil Conversion KitAir Ditcher™ Air to Coil Conversion Kit by Unity®. Unity offers sets of coil springs and shock absorbers that allow you to replace costly and worn air suspension springs and other components that are no longer reliable. Coil springs...$40.76 - $736.32
- Bilstein®B6 Series Shock Absorber and StrutB6 Series Shock Absorber and Strut by Bilstein®. If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber – even under loads – but don’t want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution. CA Prop 65...$77.62 - $749.68
- Monroe®Gas-Magnum™ Severe Service Shock Absorbers and StrutsGas-Magnum™ Severe Service Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. Severe Service™ Ride Control products are engineered for emergency, municipal fleet and construction uses. These gas-charged, extra-durable Monroe® shock absorbers...$32.05 - $104.83
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for any...$11.34 - $64.54
- Monroe®Sensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock AbsorbersSensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. These shocks feature position sensitive damping (PSD) and application engineered valving for improved ride and handling, and heavy-gauge calibrated springs that will help maintain...$49.57 - $99.48
- Monroe®Max-Air™ Shock AbsorbersMax-Air™ Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. If you use your vehicle for towing trailers or carrying heavy loads, these shocks are what you need as they are engineered to maintain the ride height of the vehicle even when up to 1100 lbs. of...$56.38 - $149.68
- ACDelco®Specialty Shock Absorber with SpringsSpecialty Shock Absorber with Springs by ACDelco®. ACDelco Premium Monotube Shocks are designed to meet the demands of sport utility vehicle, 4x4 and light-duty truck owners who want greater control, handling, safety and performance....$50.33 - $91.15
- Gabriel®Load Carrier™ Spring Assist ShocksLoad Carrier™ Spring Assist Shocks by Gabriel®. The Spring Assist (Load Carrier™) by Gabriel® is the perfect combination of shock and spring technology to help reduce the loss of ride height in ongoing loaded conditions. The...$69.20 - $108.90
- Gabriel®MaxControl™ Premium Monotube Shock AbsorberMaxControl™ Premium Monotube Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. On paper or pavement, you won’t find a more comfortable shock than the Gabriel® MaxControl™ v2.0. Equipped with best-in-class technology, MaxControl monotube shock is the...$47.64 - $100.32
- Gabriel®HiJackers™ Air Adjustable Shock AbsorbersHiJackers™ Air Adjustable Shock Absorbers by Gabriel®. Gabriel HiJackers™ are the original air-adjustable shocks, providing customizable performance and support that can be adjusted and readjusted to handle temporary towing or...$103.60 - $178.83
- Monroe®Air to Coil Springs Conversion KitAir to Coil Springs Conversion Kit by Monroe®. This kit is designed to convert an electronic or air suspension system to a non-electronic/non-air conventional suspension system. Every Monroe Conversion Kit comes with top-quality...$103.10 - $230.83
- Westar®Air Conversion Kit to Coil SpringsAir Conversion Kit to Coil Springs by Westar®. For those owners of vehicles with air suspension looking for an alternative, Westar has the answer. We offer a kit to convert to a traditional coil spring suspension. It is easy to install...$144.53 - $1,541.54
- A1 Cardone®Air Spring to Coil Spring Conversion KitAir Spring to Coil Spring Conversion Kit by A1 Cardone®. Restore the steering performance of your vehicle with the remanufactured Rack and Pinion Assembly from Cardone. All of the technology and expertise that go into the...$119.51 - $1,136.44
- Dorman®Air to Coil Spring Conversion KitAir to Coil Spring Conversion Kit by Dorman®. Upgrade your vehicle's original failure-prone air suspension to a high-quality conventional suspension with air to coil spring conversion kit. Installing Dorman air to coil spring suspension...$112.77 - $1,197.50
- SuperSprings®SumoSprings™ Coil Helper SpringsSumoSprings™ Coil Helper Springs by SuperSprings®. Coil SumoSprings improve the load leveling ability of original equipment front and rear coil springs. Manufactured from micro-cellular urethane, the material’s progressive spring...Requires no maintenanceProudly made in the U.S.A$103.50 - $195.75
- Proforged®Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyControl Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Proforged®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$39.07 - $244.03
- Mevotech®TTX Ball JointsTTX Ball Joints by Mevotech®. Especially designed for heavy-duty wear and tear, these ball joints will handle the toughest work you can throw at them and still deliver excellent performance. The parts are built to provide extended...High Tensile Steel construction provides minimal deformation at extreme loading conditionsEasysnap locking – for secure locking and extreme strength protection$28.16 - $74.40
- Howe Racing Enterprises®Press-In Lower Ball JointPress-In Lower Ball Joint by Howe Racing Enterprises®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$91.59 - $96.97
- Racing Power Company®Ball JointBall Joint by Racing Power Company®. OEM Style meets or exceeds factory specifications. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level...One-of-a-kind style will help customize your autoWill deliver unparalleled levels of durability$16.39 - $16.71
- Proforged®Ball JointBall Joint by Proforged®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$12.96 - $98.13
- Specialty Products®Coil Spring SpacerCoil Spring Spacer by Specialty Products®. Ride height can greatly affect alignment angles. Coil spring spacers can restore vehicle trim height and correct ride height issues associated with sagging springs and/or suspension...$13.82 - $27.15
- Firestone®Air-Command™ Air CompressorAir-Command™ Air Compressor by Firestone®. Firestone manufactures and provides air suspension products for wide variety of vehicles to provide you with a better ride and safe load-carrying capabilities. Firestone stands for quality,...Tested to outperform all comparable products on the marketMade from premium materials to endure years of abuse$61.63 - $288.96
- Firestone®Air-Rite™ Air Compressor SystemAir-Rite™ Air Compressor System by Firestone®. Provide instant control of the air helper springs from within the vehicle. Air-Rite™ systems allow quick inflation and deflation for various road and load conditions. Firestone has all...Instant adjustability of your air helper springsIncreased life of the air helper springs$213.28 - $1,101.60
- Air Lift®Air Lift1000™ Air Helper Spring KitAir Lift1000™ Air Helper Spring Kit by Air Lift®. Set of two adjustable secondary air helper springs designed to mount inside your existing coil springs and add up to 1,000 pounds of leveling capacity for heavy loads. Adds ride...Set of two springs support designed to fit within the center of coil springsSized for your make and model specifically$102.85 - $152.11
- Air Lift®Air Lift1000™ Cylinder Type Air Helper SpringAir Lift1000™ Cylinder Type Air Helper Spring by Air Lift®. Adjustable secondary air helper spring designed to mount inside your existing coil springs and add up to 1,000 pounds of leveling capacity for heavy loads. Adds ride comfort...Set of two springs support designed to fit within the center of coil springsSized for your make and model specifically$43.21 - $105.72
- Firestone®Coil-Rite™ Air Helper Spring KitCoil-Rite™ Air Helper Spring Kit by Firestone®. Mount inside an existing open coil spring suspension. These air springs provide adjustable spring rates far superior to the standard coil spring. The durable polyurethane air springs...Control the air pressure in the air helper springs for varying loads and road conditionsSpring performance can be altered as easily as inflating a tire$94.91 - $199.99
- Firestone®Coil-Rite™ Replacement Air Helper SpringCoil-Rite™ Replacement Air Helper Spring by Firestone®. Mount inside an existing open coil spring suspension. These air springs provide adjustable spring rates far superior to the standard coil spring. The durable polyurethane air...Control the air pressure in the air helper springs for varying loads and road conditionsSpring performance can be altered as easily as inflating a tire$44.05 - $53.02
- Proforged®Sway Bar End Link KitSway Bar End Link Kit by Proforged®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed...Bolt-and-sleeve and tie rod-style end links availableBuilt to OE sizes for perfect fit$4.76 - $81.37
At CARiD, we appreciate how much you love your Lincoln Town Car and that you want only the very best when it comes to the things you use for it. With this in mind, we have put together a terrific array of excellent products and accessories for the Town Car, including all of the best upgrades from top name developers. If you want to enhance the Town Car's performance and get a better ride quality when you drive yours, then we can help with this amazing range of Lincoln Town Car suspension systems and kits. The right suspension can make a vast difference to how your Town Car feels and handles on the road, so upgrading yours can make your Lincoln an even bigger joy to drive.
With all the fantastic suspension products you need for your Lincoln Town Car suspension upgrade project, including bushings, sway bars, shock absorbers and much more, CARiD is the best place on the web to shop for gear for your Lincoln. We have selected the latest and best Lincoln Town Car suspension products from leading names in the suspension industry like Eibach, Hotchkis, Energy Suspension, ReadyLIFT, Pro Comp, Daystar, Prothane, Rancho and more, to help you make sure your Lincoln is getting the quality and great engineering it deserves. Check out the great CARiD range and purchase yours now!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- March 02, 2017Six Key Learnings From Our Ford F-150 Lift Kit...Here are CARiD, we recently installed a Pro Comp 6-inch suspension lift kit on our Project Ford F-150. We had a lot of fun completing the install (yes, we get paid to...
- May 18, 2016Skid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road...If you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle`s underside. Deep ruts with...
- November 14, 2015How much lift is needed for larger tires on my...Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or...
- October 29, 2015Coilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My...When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying...
- October 27, 2015Body Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10...Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to...
- October 03, 2015Coil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3...The springs in your vehicle probably aren�t something you think about until there�s a problem or you�ve decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of...
- October 02, 2015How Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle�s springs through a...
- April 21, 2015Suspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of...If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and...
- September 17, 2013Stock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don�t even realize what a crucial role a car�s suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between...
- May 24, 2013How to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your...
- June 01, 2012How Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them...