- (5)Lowering KitsLincoln Navigator
- Handling KitsLincoln Navigator
- (5)Leveling KitsLincoln Navigator
- (108)Air SuspensionLincoln Navigator
- (101)Shocks & StrutsLincoln Navigator
- (26)Coil SpringsLincoln Navigator
- (71)Sway BarsLincoln Navigator
- (117)Control ArmsLincoln Navigator
- Conversion KitsLincoln Navigator
- Torsion BarsLincoln Navigator
- (2)Subframe BracesLincoln Navigator
- (3)Alignment KitsLincoln Navigator
- (41)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (2)Panhard BarsLincoln Navigator
- Helper SpringsLincoln Navigator
- Steering DampersLincoln Navigator
- (1)Ball JointsLincoln Navigator
- (7)Suspension LubricantsLincoln Navigator
Does your Lincoln Navigator leave you wanting more when it comes to the ride quality? Would you prefer a more comfortable or a harder, sportier ride? If you want to give your Navigator a new feel, and improve its performance into the mix, then the best thing to do is to upgrade or modify the suspension. This can make a massive difference to how good your Navigator feels to drive, and we are sure you'll be thrilled with the results. A good suspension system can make your Lincoln feel like a brand new car, and getting to this point is easy when you shop for your new Navigator suspension kits, shock absorbers and other top name suspension products here at CARiD.
Our great range of Lincoln Navigator suspension systems includes products from the leading names in suspension technology, including Hotchkis, Pro Comp, ReadyLIFT, Energy Suspension, Eibach and Rancho among other trusted brands. These products, which include Lincoln Navigator shock absorbers, air compressor kits, sway bar assemblies, bushing kits and everything else you need to improve your Navigator's ride quality quickly and easily are sold here at the best prices available online, so check out what we have available for your year of Navigator car and order yours now to take advantage of our speedy delivery and incredible deals!
- Arnott® Air to Coil Spring Conversion KitAir to Coil Spring Conversion Kit by Arnott®. Replace worn and aged air suspension springs that are no longer reliable with simple, worry-free metal coil springs. Coil springs feature a variable spring rate that provides a softer,...Set coil springs and shock absorbers designed to bolt directly in place of existing air springs with no modifications necessary to your vehicleEliminate worry of failing air suspension parts which can leave you stranded with extremely costly repair bills$152.15 - $2,150.45
- Belltech® Lowering KitLowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits include Drop Ball Joint, Drop Spindle, Rear Aluminum Lowering Blocks, and Rear Shackles. Kits for...Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride qualityDrop kits include Drop Ball Joint, Drop Spindle, Rear Aluminum Lowering Blocks, and Rear Shackles$143.00 - $1,403.39
- Energy Suspension® Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetHyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. This is an all-inclusive kit which includes bushing sets for front and rear control arms, body mounts, front and rear track bars, front and rear bump stops, and front sway...Includes bushing sets for front & rear control arms, body mounts, front & rear track bars, front & rear bump stops, and front sway barsGreater resilience of polyurethane adds support and stability under aggressive driving or load carrying conditions$44.01 - $483.89
- Gabriel® MaxControl™ Premium Monotube Shock AbsorberMaxControl™ Premium Monotube Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. On paper or pavement, you won’t find a more comfortable shock than the Gabriel® MaxControl™ v2.0. Equipped with best-in-class technology, MaxControl monotube shock is...Monotube internal designNew rod guide bearing allows greater sensitivity and response$54.08
- Belltech® Anti-Sway BarsAnti-Sway Bars by Belltech®. Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premiere one-piece sway bar from Belltech. Balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in response, these bars reduce...Anti-sway bars effectively decrease suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turnsSway bars are crafted from cold-formed solid steel for consistent thickness, yield strength, and lighter weight$67.60 - $525.59
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Shock Absorbers4600 Series Shock Absorbers by Bilstein®. Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required$28.45 - $321.14
- Eibach® Pro-Truck Shock AbsorbersPro-Truck Shock Absorbers by Eibach®. Drop your truck’s ride height, center of gravity, and aerodynamic resistance while you add aggressive style, sportier handling, and better fuel economy. Front lowering kits for trucks include...Monotube internal designPerformance Shock Absorbers$83.54 - $338.95
- Suncore® Air Spring to Coil Spring Conversion KitAir Spring to Coil Spring Conversion Kit by Suncore®. This kit will keep the car at factory height while providing a smooth car ride. You will be saving Time and Money by purchasing this complete kit. Suncores conversion kit will...Easy to installInstallation instructions included$131.82 - $1,343.33
- Unity® Air Ditcher™ Air to Coil Conversion KitAir Ditcher™ Coil Conversion Springs Kit by Unity®. Unity offers sets of coil springs and shock absorbers that allow you to replace costly and worn air suspension springs and other components that are no longer reliable. Coil...Low Cost Alternative to Air Suspension and Electronic SuspensionNo Sacrifice of Ride Height or Quality$36.25 - $650.00
- ProRYDE® LIFTmachine™ Coil Spring Leveling KitLIFTmachine™ Coil Spring Leveling Kit by ProRYDE®. If you want to install a bigger tire wheel package, bottom line is you need more fender clearance. So whether you want an aggressive off-road look, a low-profile street look, or...ProRYDE SEMA award-winning productsNEW generation of Lift Kits and Leveling Kits$229.00 - $359.00
- Belltech® Nitro Drop 2™ Shock AbsorbersNitro Drop 2™ Shock Absorbers by Belltech®. This is hydraulic Nitro Drop 2 shock absorber that is designed for optimal performance at a range of ride heights. Low-speed compression damping has been set to maintain OE factory ride...Hydraulic Nitro Drop 2 shock absorberDesigned for optimal ride comfort at a range of ride heights$41.20 - $164.80
- Belltech® Street Performance Shock AbsorbersStreet Performance Shock Absorbers by Belltech®. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation, spacers mount below your spring to adjust ride height in 1/2”...Oil-filled Street Performance front shock absorberOffers a range of ride height choices$55.20 - $318.39
- Monroe® Reflex™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsReflex™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are designed for SUVs, light trucks, and other vehicles with a high center of gravity and help reduce vehicle roll and dive. Reflex twin tube shocks and...Monotube internal designASD Technology: provides greater control for handling (only applies to twin tube version)$34.63 - $95.45
- Monroe® Sensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock AbsorbersSensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. These shocks feature position sensitive damping (PSD) and application engineered valving for improved ride and handling, and heavy-gauge calibrated springs that will help...Monotube internal designImproves ride and handling and helps maintain ride height when additional weight is loaded$27.35 - $108.03
- KYB® MonoMax™ Series Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonoMax™ Series Shock Absorbers and Struts by KYB®. Power up your truck's suspension performance with MonoMax heavy duty monotube gas hydraulic shocks and struts. Thanks to the advanced design, they can handle the toughest work...Performance upgrade for trucks that need extra controlThe best choice for hauling, towing, or plowing$61.76 - $103.04
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Centric® Brake Hose$14.61 - $24.94
Lincoln Navigator Performance Suspension Reviews
2003 Lincoln Navigator