Lincoln MKC Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Car Tents
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Custom Hoods
- Vertical Doors
- Sunroof Visors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Lincoln MKC saw the world for the first time as a concept car at the LA Auto Show in 2013. Its production version became available on the market in 2014 and quickly gained millions of fans thanks to its compact size, luxurious interior, eye-catching exterior, and impressive driving capabilities. The MKC is a compact premium crossover built on the Ford Global C platform and powered by a 2.0 L four cylinder EcoBoost gasoline engine that is capable of 240 HP and offers 270 lb. ft. of torque. For those drivers who need more power, the vehicle is available with a 2.3 L four cylinder EcoBoost gasoline engine producing 285 HP and providing 305 lb. ft. Both engines are married to a six-speed automatic transmission. The 2015 Lincoln MKC is offered with both front- and four-wheel drive.
To meet different drivers’ needs, the MKC comes in four trim levels: Select, Reserve, Premiere, and Black Label. In fact, this crossover has many similar features with the Ford Escape. Although, when you peer closely at the details, it comes across as more enticing. Compared to the Escape, the Lincoln MKC's roofline is lower. The split-wing grille teamed with HID headlights as well as LED accent lights on the front and a clamshell-type liftgate and full-width taillights on the rear bring the vehicle a stylish and eye-catching appearance. Lincoln MKC accessories and parts of the interior create organic and eye-pleasing looks. The design looks fresh and airy, while Active noise control improves overall cabin sound insulation by minimizing unwanted noise and enhancing desired sound for a pleasant driving experience.
The vehicle was upgraded for 2016 to deliver even better driving performance and comfort. MyLincon Touch was replaced by an improved Sync 3 infotainment system that offers simpler menu structures, better voice recognition, faster response time and, finally, wireless updates. Along with that, the new Lincoln comes available in a number of new paint as well as interior colors. Built to deliver an unrivalled driving experience, all Lincoln MKC parts and accessories are professionally crafted and perfectly united to serve for years. But operating year after year, all automotive parts require replacement because of wear and tear. Find an assortment of top-notch Lincoln MKC accessories and parts built to restore your vehicle to its peak condition on our website. With a variety of aftermarket products, including custom wheels, we can also help accessorize your MKC if you need an expert personalization for your pride and joy. Whatever Lincoln parts you are in need of, we have you covered!
Whatever you expect from your Lincoln MKC, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Lincoln MKC and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...