Lexus LFA Accessories & Parts
- Air Intake Systems
- Power Adders
- Engine Components
- Performance Cooling
- Fuel Systems
- Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Suspension Parts
- Performance Chips
- Performance Transmission Parts
- Performance Ignition Systems
- Performance Steering Parts
- Performance Starting & Charging
- Performance Driveline & Axles
- Racing Gear
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Ignition Parts
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Starting & Charging
- Replacement Suspension Parts
- Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Replacement Steering Parts
- Replacement Driveline & Axles
- Replacement Transmission Parts
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The second model of the Lexus F marque, the Lexus LFA is a two-seat sports coupe that emerged after almost ten years of development. Toyota commenced the LFA program in the year 2000 with the main goals to explore new technologies, specifically carbon-fiber construction, and develop new auto parts. It was a design study with no particular plans for production. The world saw three concept versions of the Lexus LFA. The very first concept premiered at the 2005 Detroit Auto Show, with the convertible version arriving two years later, in 2007. The last concept bowed in 2008. Back then, the concept's name was spelled with a hyphen to underline that it was a part of the LF (Lexus Future) Series concept line. However, when the production version debuted at the 2009 Tokyo Motor Show, it was already trademarked LFA (Lexus Future Advanced). The road-ready Lexus LFA is 177.4'' long, 74.6'' wide, and 48'' high, it measures 102.6'' in the wheelbase, and its ground clearance is 4.5''. The production of the Lexus LFA has been limited to only 500 units worldwide, with up to 20 supercars to be assembled a month.
The main highlights of the Lexus LFA are its carbon fiber body and chassis. Initially, the LFA's construction was supposed to be all-aluminum. However, the engineers wanted the achieve the lowest weight possible, so ultimately they decided to use Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic for some of the Lexus LFA parts, specifically chassis and body. As a result, 65% of the vehicle's body structure is manufactured from carbon fiber. The remaining 35% are aluminum. All the applied innovations helped to reduce the LFA's curb weight to 3,263 lbs, and reach a near-ideal weight distribution of 48:52. This supercar features an unprecedentedly low gravity center (17.75''), which is located right beneath the steering wheel's rim. The company decided to equip the LFA with a V10 engine, claiming that it is smaller than a traditional V8, yet lighter than a V12. The exclusively developed 4.8 L V10 engine is rated at 552 hp at 8,700 rpm and 354 lb-ft of torque at 6,800 rpm. The engine redlines at 9,000 rpm, while the fuel cut-off is set at 9,500 rpm. The top speed of the LFA is 202 mph, and the 0-60 acceleration takes 3.7 seconds. The engine is mated to a six-speed Automated Sequential Gearbox that offers four modes such as Automatic, Normal, Sport, and Snow. The list of standard Lexus LFA parts includes Brembo carbon-ceramic brake setup, forged aluminum 20-inch BBS wheels, and multi-stage exhaust system.
When it comes to the exterior design, the LFA definitely features the Japanese aesthetics, and the base principle here is ''form follows function.'' The carbon fiber body enabled the designers to make very sharp edges and cutoffs, which helped to improve the aerodynamics of the Lexus LFA and reach a reasonably low coefficient of drag (0.31). According to Haruhiko Tanahashi, the chief engineer of the project, the LFA produces more downforce than any of its rivals. The supercar comes with a large rear wing incorporating a Gurney flap, which retracts at speeds above 50 mph. The air scoops located over the rear fenders deliver cold air to the aft-mounted radiators and help cool the brakes. The Lexus LFA is available in 28 standard exterior colors, along with 3 wheel finishes. The interior of the Lexus LFA lacks certain accessories and parts such as storage nooks, cup holders, and cruise control. Instead, it features a 12-speaker Mark Levinson sound system and seatbelt airbags, and plus leather, carbon fiber, Alcantara, and metallic surfaces. The cabin itself is quite roomy, yet the luggage space is limited to the minimum. The squared-off steering wheel incorporates start button and a switch which controls the instrument-cluster display.
The pinnacle of the Lexus lineup, the Lexus LFA is a true wondercar that delivers a pure driving bliss, every time. The LFA makes no compromises. Body, engine, interior – all of the Lexus LFA parts are flawless. It is a true supercar in every single sense of that word. This hypnotic car is rare and expensive enough to do credit to its owner. This is the kind of vehicle that can be trusted to select drivers only. As a Lexus LFA owner, you surely know that.
If you're looking to impart your personal touch, CARiD is here with a full selection of Lexus LFA Accessories and Parts to choose from. Anything you need to put a signature presence into your vehicle is what we specialize in, so take a look inside our inventory and see for yourself. All of our Lexus LFA accessories and parts come to you from the most respected names in the business at the lowest prices on the web. Fashion, security, comfort - whatever your desire, our lineup of Lexus LFA accessories is guaranteed to deliver.
Whatever you expect from your Lexus LFA, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Lexus LFA and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...