Lexus HS Accessories & Parts
The Lexus HS is a luxury hybrid sedan that was first introduced at the North American International Auto Show in early 2009 before being released to dealers later that year. It is similar in size to the Lexus IS but comes in slightly larger and differs (of course) in the powertrain, among other key areas. Aside from being a hybrid, the HS is also a front-wheel drive vehicle and shares a platform with the Lexus RX. For its introductory year on the road, the HS 250h was equipped with a 2.4L inline four-cylinder engine that performs in conjunction with an electric motor/generator. The four-cylinder end of the equation produces 147 horsepower while the electric motor kicks in another 40 for a total of 187 horsepower. Power is geared through a continuously variable transmission. EPA estimates for fuel mileage have the HS 250h at 34 mpg/city/35 mpg highway (35 miles-per-gallon combined).
As for the model's dimensions, the Lexus HS 250h measures in with a wheelbase of 106.3 inches, a width of 70.3 inches, a height of 59.3 inches, and an overall length of 184.8 inches. Two trim levels were made available for the Lexus HS at the model's launch: base and Premium. Base models were outfitted with a wide range of standard equipment such as 17" alloy wheels, a sunroof, foglights, heated sideview mirrors, remote keyless entry, leather upholstery, an automatic-dimming rearview mirror, power front-seats, dual-zone climate control, satellite radio, power accessories, Bluetooth, and a six-CD stereo system with iPod/USB compatibility. The Premium version of the Lexus HS 250h is geared up with 18" alloy wheels, automatic-dimming side-view mirrors, a power titled-telescoping steering wheel, heated/ventilated front seats, interior real wood trim, and improved leather seating. Options for both models include park assist, adaptive xenon HID headlights, and a special Technology Package (Navigation and Parking Camera packages) that showcases adaptive cruise control, lane-departure warning, and Lexus's pre-collision system.
Like most recent Lexus models, the HS 250h is loaded with standard safety features including the aforementioned Pre- Collision System. When the Pre-Collision System is activated, the front-seatbelts can be automatically tensed along with the brake assist function if the operator of the vehicle presses down the brake pedal if a collision is imminent. Antilock disc brakes, stability control, and a full compliment of airbags are also equipped inside the HS. Although the model has only been available for a short period of time, the HS 250h can be considered a success for Toyota. It has received praise from critics and drivers alike, and due to the growing trend of hybrid vehicles as well as the automotive industry's embrace of the "green movement", the HS is poised to keep growing stronger.
Luxury. Comfort. Efficiency. The Lexus HS holds all three in spades. As soon as the Lexus HS debuted, it made a quick impression thanks to the model's innovative design along with its knack for smooth performance and elegant image. It imparts enough of a "kick" to get things going on the highway and provides both driver and passengers with a comfy, VIP cabin in which to lounge. Throw in the impressive fuel mileage along with the sporty, classy look on the outside and you've got one package Lexus is proud of. Still a viable presence on the road to this day, drivers of the Lexus HS tend to add on their own custom accessories and parts to further the legacy.
Elegance, style, and comfort are all on display inside CARiD.com's selection of Lexus HS Accessories and Parts. We fill up our inventory with nothing less than the highest quality Lexus HS accessories available, coming at you from the finest manufacturers in the world. Spoilers, grille guards, floor mats, wheels, and a whole lot more are featured inside our inventory daily. And since all of our Lexus HS accessories and parts are world-class, you can count on a precise factory fit and unquestionable durability no matter what. This is where your ride feels at home!
Whatever you expect from your Lexus HS, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Lexus HS and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by