- (8)Custom Tail LightsLand Rover Discovery
- (10)Factory Tail LightsLand Rover Discovery
- (4)Fiber Optic Tail LightsLand Rover Discovery
- (5)LED Tail LightsLand Rover Discovery
- Black Tail LightsLand Rover Discovery
- (94)Tail Light BulbsLand Rover Discovery
- (62)Exterior LED LightsLand Rover Discovery
- (8)Light CoversLand Rover Discovery
Land Rover off road SUVs were the top choice among England’s royals whenever there was a need for a rugged vehicle that was capable enough to overcome treacherous terrain. And it not surprising – in addition to their go-anywhere attitude, Land Rovers offer a unique British brand of style and elegance the feels ultimately top-notch. The Land Rover Discovery has been conquering the Europe before it made its debut in North America. It was produced to serve as a bridge between the brand’s solely utilitarian Defender and luxurious Range Rovers models. It used to be an old-school off road SUV which clearly wasn’t focused on delivering of on-road performance although later models deliver both Land Rover’s signature off-road capability and a brilliant on-pavement comfort.
With CARiD, you can make your iconic Rover noticeable no matter where you go. No matter the situation – whether it is a heavy snow or rain storm, heck, even if it is a dust storm – by equipping your rugged off-roader with a set of outstanding Land Rover Discovery tail lights your vehicle be as bright as a lighthouse. By utilizing the latest and advanced LED technology, the custom LED tail lights which we carry will give your Discovery a concentrated and intense radiance of light that will increase your safety on the road. Best off all, these aftermarket tail lights come in a huge variety of styles and designs so you could deck out the back of you ride with the most unique appearance that will easily turn heads and provoke approving nods.
- Spyder® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spyder®. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on LED Tail Lights, and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The interesting detail is just visible beyond...$38.68 - $708.04
- Replace® Factory Tail LightsFactory Tail Lights by Replace®. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail light and...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$4.04 - $640.69
- Spyder® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Spyder®. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on LED Tail Lights, and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The interesting detail is just visible beyond the...$113.37 - $708.04
- Spyder® Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsFiber Optic LED Tail Lights by Spyder®. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on Fiber Optic LED Tail Lights and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The parts combine fiber...$166.98 - $642.98
- Lumen® Black LED Reverse Light (RLF012XX-RWH)Universal Black LED Reverse Light by Lumen®, 1 Piece. Black housing, clear lens. Improve your night vision and you can avoid accidents when backing up. Lumen reverse lights provide illumination that is superior to standard...Extremely high visibility - Industry leading Cree LED technology delivers brilliant lighting for optimum rearward vision in darkness and inclement weather, with less power consumption and longer bulb life, as much as 30,000 hours or more.Outstanding quality - Thoroughly tested for durability, impact resistance, and dependable operation in any kind of weather. Housing resists corrosion and intrusion of moisture, dust, and dirt.$99.95
- Recon® Black Xenon Projector Backup Reverse Lights (264150)Universal Black Xenon Projector Backup Reverse Lights by Recon®, 1 Pair. Black housing, clear lens. Fits All Pick Up Trucks, SUVs, and Most Cars. Comes with two replaceable H3 12V 110W Xenon bulbs. Widest beam of any reverse light...Two powerful super high-output Xenon lamps110 watts of power produces 250,000 candlepower of Xenon light$97.60
- Rigid Industries® SR-M Series Chrome Backup LED Light KitUniversal SR-M Series Chrome Backup LED Light Kit by Rigid Industries®. Chrome housing, clear lens. 2 LEDs, 10W with White Lights. This new lighting kit includes everything you need to install a pair of Rigid Industries back-up...Patented Hybrid Optics60° Diffused Pattern$180.48 - $216.58
- KC HiLiTES® C-Series 3" 12W Black Backup Light Kit (518)Universal C-Series 3" 12W Black Backup Light Kit by KC HiLiTES®. Black housing, clear lens. The C-Series LED C3 lights use a forward facing CREE LED design delivering 1,080 Lumens of output with maximum power efficiency. They are...90° Flood Beam Pattern Optics1,080 Lumens output (per light)$189.99
- Genuine® Replacement Tail LightsReplacement Tail Lights by Genuine®. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$36.78 - $592.88
- ARB® IPF 4" x 6" 55W Chrome Backup Light (8161)Universal IPF 4" x 6" 55W Chrome Backup Light by ARB®. Chrome housing, clear lens. Kit includes: 1 Light with Weatherproof Connectors, Complete Snap Together Wiring Loom & Relay, Unique 3-position Switch. For all vehicles equipped...Black steel body55w halogen bulb$96.90
- Maxxima® Chrome LED Backup LightUniversal Chrome LED Backup Light by Maxxima®, 1 per Pack. Chrome housing, clear lens. 18 LEDs. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. This product designed using state-of-the-art technology...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$50.81 - $56.71
- Spyder® Black Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsBlack Fiber Optic LED Tail Lights by Spyder®. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on Fiber Optic LED Tail Lights and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The parts combine...$166.98 - $642.98
- Spyder® Black LED Tail LightsBlack LED Tail Lights by Spyder®. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on LED Tail Lights, and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The interesting detail is just visible...$113.37 - $708.04
- Spyder® Smoke LED Tail LightsSmoke LED Tail Lights by Spyder®. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on LED Tail Lights, and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The interesting detail is just visible...$113.37 - $708.04
- Lumen® Stop/Brake Light LED BulbsStop/Brake Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your stop lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Tail LightsCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Tail LightsWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.