Kumho 14 INCH TIRES
- KUMHO®SOLUS TA11SOLUS TA11 Tires by Kumho®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. An exceptionally comfortable all-season performance tire, with a tread optimized for wet traction and a compound engineered to last. The rounded shoulder design keeps a...Engineered for class-leading comfort and shock absorption with Kumho's exclusive Escot casing.Excellent fuel economy and a long tread life -- the result of a dual silicone compound engineered to cool quickly. It runs colder, lasts longer, and improves fuel efficiency.$61.60 - $134.78 each
- KUMHO®SENSE KR26SENSE KR26 Tires by Kumho®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Kumho Sense KR26 is perfect for today's small and mid-size cars and hybrids. It is designed to provide superior durability, comfort, and all-season traction in dry,...Excellent all-around, wet and dry performance--the advanced tread compounding and casing construction raise the level of the total driving experience.Specified in a wide range of fitments for today's popular small, mid-size cars and hybrids.$62.70 - $114.49 each
- KUMHO®SOLUS TA31SOLUS TA31 Tires by Kumho®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Excitement when you want it. Quiet comfort when you don't. The new Solus TA31 combines all-season performance with a premium ride in one of the most versatile touring...Wide shoulder blocks create a soft contact edge with the road for better traction and steering response and better grip around corners.Siped, four-groove tread creates gripping surfaces that also evacuate water into the central grooves, away from the tire.$67.87 - $203.04 each
- KUMHO®SOLUS KR21SOLUS KR21 Tires by Kumho®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Kumho Tire offers the Solus KR21 with a phenomenal Quality Assurance Package featuring an 85,000 mile limited tread wear warranty and a road hazard program covering the...Advanced carbon tread compound delivers outstanding wet and dry grip.Nylon belt edge layers, normally found in high performance tires, provide a higher degree of durability and stability.$74.08 - $74.34 each
- KUMHO®ROAD VENTURE MTROAD VENTURE MT Tires by Kumho®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV, All Terrain / Off Road / Mud. The Road Venture MT is a race-proven, ground-pounding, mud-slinging, off-road tire that provides excellent on-road manners. It is...Durable cut-and-chip resistant tread endures the most demanding environments.Dual compound tread prevents heat buildup, and blocks out impact and noise from the road surface.$129.72 - $511.48 each
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.