- KUMHO®SOLUS TA31SOLUS TA31 Tires by Kumho®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Excitement when you want it. Quiet comfort when you don't. The new Solus TA31 combines all-season performance with a premium ride in one of the most versatile touring...Wide shoulder blocks create a soft contact edge with the road for better traction and steering response and better grip around corners.Siped, four-groove tread creates gripping surfaces that also evacuate water into the central grooves, away from the tire.$67.72 - $160.65 each
- KUMHO®SOLUS TA11SOLUS TA11 Tires by Kumho®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. An exceptionally comfortable all-season performance tire, with a tread optimized for wet traction and a compound engineered to last. The rounded shoulder design keeps a...Engineered for class-leading comfort and shock absorption with Kumho's exclusive Escot casing.Excellent fuel economy and a long tread life -- the result of a dual silicone compound engineered to cool quickly. It runs colder, lasts longer, and improves fuel efficiency.$71.37 - $133.97 each
- KUMHO®SENSE KR26SENSE KR26 Tires by Kumho®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Kumho Sense KR26 is perfect for today's small and mid-size cars and hybrids. It is designed to provide superior durability, comfort, and all-season traction in dry,...Excellent all-around, wet and dry performance--the advanced tread compounding and casing construction raise the level of the total driving experience.Specified in a wide range of fitments for today's popular small, mid-size cars and hybrids.$74.32 - $118.59 each
- KUMHO®ROAD VENTURE MTROAD VENTURE MT Tires by Kumho®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV, All Terrain / Off Road / Mud. The Road Venture MT is a race-proven, ground-pounding, mud-slinging, off-road tire that provides excellent on-road manners. It is...Durable cut-and-chip resistant tread endures the most demanding environments.Dual compound tread prevents heat buildup, and blocks out impact and noise from the road surface.$137.10 - $395.02 each
- KUMHO®SOLUS KR21SOLUS KR21 Tires by Kumho®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Kumho Tire offers the Solus KR21 with a phenomenal Quality Assurance Package featuring an 85,000 mile limited tread wear warranty and a road hazard program covering the...Advanced carbon tread compound delivers outstanding wet and dry grip.Nylon belt edge layers, normally found in high performance tires, provide a higher degree of durability and stability.$87.81 - $91.00 each
- KUMHO®ECSTA PS31ECSTA PS31 Tires by Kumho®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Designed to take your driving experience to the next level, the Ecsta PS31 proves that a perfect balance of high-speed stability, low road noise and safety can be...A solid center rib and stylish lateral grooves reinforce block stiffness and improve wet braking.Wide lateral grooves maximize water displacement when cornering and prevent irregular wear.$67.32 - $186.12 each
- KUMHO®COMMERCIAL A/SCOMMERCIAL A/S Tires by Kumho®. Season: All Season. Type: Commercial (HD). The Commercial A/S is available in European-metric commercial sizes. Its primary application is to be mounted on a trailer. With its solid construction, the...For commercial light trucks, transporters, vans and trailers.Deep zigzag grooves for increased mileage.$166.15 each
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.