OEM Performance Series Front Coilovers (25001-146A) by King Shocks®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. King OEM performance kit custom tuned to provide your vehicle with unparalleled levels of performance and ride quality. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curve and spring rate for your vehicle. Easy bolt-on installation for stock height or custom kits for trucks running lifted aftermarket suspensions.
|Internal Design: Monotube|
|Shock Absorber Type: Gas Charged|
|Damping Type: Normal|
|Adjustment Type: Single Adjustment|
|Rebound Adjustment: No|
|Compression Adjustment: Yes|
|Height Adjustment Type: Threaded Spacer|
|Shock Absorber Outer Diameter: 2.5"|
|Reservoir: Without External Reservoir|
- Monotube internal design
- Lightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs dissipate heat quickly and will not rust due to gas charging contamination
- High quality fittings are mated to Aeroquip high pressure hoses which resist abrasion and kinking
- Large Shock cylinders are precision bored to within +/- .001, then honed after cadmium plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal and optimum valving function
- The heat treated 6061 aluminum alloy piston has highly developed port configurations that contribute to the unique damping performance and famous King ride quality
- Wear bands are made from a Rulon composite that offers incredible wear resistance, low deformation under load and high compressive strength. Overlapping end design enhances sealing
- Have a minimum tensile strength of 100,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard chromed and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life
- High strength rod end designed for proper clearance on your application. Steel Teflon lined spherical bearings for smooth articulation and long life with no metal to metal contact
King’s new line of Original equipment manufacturer, (OEM), shock upgrade kits provide a bolt on suspension system that elevates your on and off-road performance to unmatched levels. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your vehicle. Built with the same quality of materials and precise tolerances found on high end race shocks OEM upgrade kits enable you to experience the famous King ride quality on your daily driver or prerunner.
Built with race winning design features King Shocks kits come complete and provide simple 100% bolt on installation with no cutting or welding done to your vehicle. Front kits provide an adjustable ride height and up to a 25% increase in wheel travel. Rear kits typically allow a 15% travel increase. Large diameter shock bodies and external reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity and heat dissipation to provide sustained damping performance even under the most punishing conditions. OEM upgrade shocks feature the same serviceable design that allows for valve adjustments with simple hand tools just like King Shocks race shocks.
King Shocks kits are available ready to bolt into stock vehicles or with custom lengths for vehicles running lifted aftermarket suspensions. Once you ride on Kings you will know there really is a difference. Nothing rides like a King.
King Shocks® is a manufacturer and servicer of custom made adjustable and rebuildable automotive shock absorbers and performance racing products for utility vehicles, OEM replacement and professional racing use. Company prides itself on putting quality, performance and customer service above all else. Every product which brand sells is the result of constant testing and development done with top racers in competition worldwide. This real world testing exposes King Shocks designs to a level of abuse and destructive forces that cannot be duplicated in a laboratory. In addition to brand's busy field-testing schedule, preliminary designs are quantified using brand's state of the art, electro-magnetic, shock dyno capable of inducing shaft speeds up to 120 inches per second with a drive position resolution of 1 micron. It can play back racecourse data collected from a number of commonly used onboard, automotive data acquisition systems and uses a non-contacting Infrared style transducer to monitor temperature readings. It’s the closest thing to real world conditions without getting sand in your shoes. King Shocks “hands on” experience enables us to make rapid design advancements others haven’t even dreamed up yet.