Kia Spectra Tires
- IRONMAN®RB-12RB-12 Tires by Ironman®. Season: All Season. To achieve a quieter, more comfortable ride, choose these RB-12 tires form Ironman. Constructed with a modern, all-season compound that enhances wet traction and durability, these tires...Lateral shoulder slots for better water dispersion and heat dissipationSquare tread profile maximizes contact area for improved handling$34.58 - $91.34
- IRONMAN®GR906GR906 Tires by Ironman®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. Go with these GR 906 tires from Ironman and get superior handling in extreme weather thanks to an advanced tread design that provides greater traction and responsiveness in...High-density siping enhances wet and snow tractionTread elements minimize road noise and aid in traction$50.34 - $97.08
- IRONMAN®IMOVE GEN2 ASIMOVE GEN2 AS Tires by Ironman®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. From overall handling to enhanced traction, the iMove Gen2 tires boast multiple intelligent design features that deliver dynamic highway performance and can carry a...Built to deliver an optimal balance of quality and aestheticsM+S rating ensures all-season performance and a peace-of-mind$51.28 - $134.34
- TOYO®EXTENSA A/SEXTENSA A/S Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. This car tire delivers exceptional versatility and value for a wide range of passenger cars and minivans. With an extended tread life, precise all-season handling, M&S rating, and a...Symmetric, Non-Directional Tread DesignOptimized Center Block Arrangement$60.21 - $128.06
- TOYO®EXTENSA HP 2EXTENSA HP 2 Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Extensa HP II delivers superb all-season handling and a comfortable ride. This value-driven, high performance tire is the perfect balance between high quality,...Unidirectional tread design provides a perfect blend of all-season traction in a stylish packageSingle-cut and double-cut tapers optimizes block stiffness to enhance braking performance$64.73 - $218.73
- TOYO®CELSIUSCELSIUS Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Toyo Celsius is a true all-weather tire designed for those drivers who need the added winter safety during occasional snowfalls and cold weather conditions, but don’t...Wide Lateral GroovesSnow Claws$76.02 - $247.48
- TOYO®VERSADO NOIRVERSADO NOIR Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This is an all-season, luxury performance tire designed specifically for crossover vehicles. It delivers an extraordinarily smooth, quiet ride coupled with enhanced...New Silica CompoundRigid Outside Tread$80.10 - $169.53
- TOYO®PROXES 4 PLUSPROXES 4 PLUS Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The all-season, high-end tire is designed for today’s sports cars, coupes, and sports sedans. Designed to provide all-season performance, the Toyo Proxes 4 PLUS is...Outside Tread: Wide Ribs and Closed ShoulderInside Tread: Wide Grooves and High Sipe Density$104.10 - $296.97
- TOYO®PROXES R1RPROXES R1R Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. This present day tire is designed for serious street driving in sports coupes and sedans. An aggressive, arrowhead tread design, extra wide footprint, high-grip compound, and...Silica-Reinforced, High-Grip Tread CompoundUnidirectional Arrowhead Tread Design$127.68 - $251.37
- TOYO®PROXES R888RPROXES R888R Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. The Proxes R888R is the Toyo Tires’ new competition radial that has been developed to provide highly competitive dry handling capabilities with...High Grip Race CompoundLarge Tread Blocks$127.83 - $505.52
- TOYO®PROXES A20PROXES A20 Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. Whether you’re driving on the highway or competing on the track, Proxes high performance and competition tires deliver exceptional wet and dry handling, high-speed...Improved wet tractionLower pattern noise$142.41 - $300.32
- COOPER®TRENDSETTER SETRENDSETTER SE Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The Trendsetter SE is Cooper's entry level all-season tire line targeted to the value-oriented consumer. The affordably priced Trendsetter SE is...All-season “block” tread design form an effective gripping edge for excellent year-round traction.Variable pitched tread elements to provide a quiet-running tire at highway speeds.$67.06 - $102.66
- COOPER®EVOLUTION TOUREVOLUTION TOUR Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely a bang for...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$74.50 - $144.43
- COOPER®CS5 ULTRA TOURINGCS5 ULTRA TOURING Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. The CS5 Ultra Touring provides real-life performance, in real-life conditions for everyday drivers. The CS5 is crafted with leading technology and innovations that meets the needs...Wear Square Visual Indicators3D Micro-Gauge Siping$85.17 - $207.52
- COOPER®CS5 GRAND TOURINGCS5 GRAND TOURING Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. The CS5 Grand Touring has innovative technologies and is engineered for real-life performance on real-life roads. The CS5 Grand Touring provides long lasting...3D Micro Gauge SipingWear Square Visual Indicators$85.50 - $169.91
- COOPER®EVOLUTION WINTEREVOLUTION WINTER Tires by Cooper®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires we offer. Crafted from the toughest...Ensure excellent control and grip on both ice and snow covered roadsExtended blocks provide improved handling and braking stability$86.85 - $215.41
- COOPER®WEATHER-MASTER S/T2WEATHER-MASTER S/T2 Tires by Cooper®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. The Weather-Master S/T 2 is Cooper's premium studdable winter passenger tire designed for drivers looking for excellent traction on snow and ice. The...High traction tread design balances winter traction and a smooth, quiet ride.Patented "Snow Groove" Design Technology Provides biting edges for excellent snow and ice traction without reducing tread element stiffness.$87.23 - $171.84
- PIRELLI®P4 FOUR SEASONS PLUSP4 FOUR SEASONS PLUS Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. High Performance All-Season tire developed for the drivers of high performance coupes and sedans. The P4 Four Seasons Plus is designed to combine long wear,...Optimized Profile and Reinforced ShouldersCentral Longitudinal Grooves$74.27 - $152.48
- PIRELLI®CINTURATO P7 A/SCINTURATO P7 A/S Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Fuel Efficient. Pirelli's first "Green Performance" tire, Cinturato P7 A/S™ has been created to take full advantage of latest materials, structures and tread pattern design...Optimized Tread DesignLongitudinal Siping and High Lateral Siping Density$106.50 - $516.89
- PIRELLI®P ZERO NERO GTP ZERO NERO GT Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The Pirelli P ZERO NERO™ GT is the evolution of the P ZERO NERO™. With enhanced performance and wider fitments range, this tire is perfect for those consumers who...Wide Continuous RibsOptimized Tread Compound$109.00 - $494.36
- PIRELLI®P ZERO NEROP ZERO NERO Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Ideal for "soft" and "hard" tuning conversions, this tire meets the needs at the performance and aesthetic level, offering a personal identity to all cars from compacts...Optimized tread pattern design enhances handling and controlUnique grooves improve grip and roadholding$113.00 - $216.83
- MICHELIN®DEFENDER THDEFENDER TH Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This all-weather passenger car tire offers long-lasting value, exceptional all-season traction and a quiet, comfortable ride.Unique construction and durable tread compound for long-lasting service lifeIntelliSipe technology and special rain grooves to ensure uncompromising safety$97.99 - $196.99
- MICHELIN®X-ICE XI3X-ICE XI3 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Fuel Efficient. Want to fully embrace winter even in the harshest conditions? Equip your vehicle with Michelin X-ICE Xi3 tires designed to provide ultimate winter confidence...Cross Z sipes, micro-pumps and FleX-Ice compound to take on ice and snowMichelin MaxTouch construction for long-lasting winter performance$109.88 - $269.64
- MICHELIN®PREMIER A/SPREMIER A/S Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Safe when new and safe when worn – it’s all about the Michelin Premier A/S tire! Designed to provide excellent stopping power, this tire stops faster on wet...Advanced EverGrip technology to increase wet performance, reducing aquaplaningSilica-based compound to improve wet grip$115.99 - $259.99
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUSPILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUS Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Michelin’s ultimate Ultra-High Performance All-Season tire combining summer levels of wet and dry grip with cold weather and light snow mobility.Variable Contact Patch 3.0 to provide exceptional dry gripThe shortest wet braking of leading competitive tires in the Ultra High Performance A/S category$134.99 - $383.03
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT A/S 3PILOT SPORT A/S 3 Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. If you’re in need of high-quality tires that bring driving pleasure to all four seasons, there’s no better choice than the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3....Variable Contact Patch 2.0 and asymmetric tread pattern for maximized dry grip and long tread lifeTread compound boosted with high levels of silica for shorter wet braking$184.03 - $377.48
- CONTINENTAL®TRUECONTACTTRUECONTACT Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The TrueContact is an all-season touring tire designed with a focus on performance and excellent traction. Made using EcoPlus technology, this...High speed rating and load index for extra safety on the road.Precisely engineered traction grooves for better wet traction.$88.99 - $195.99
- CONTINENTAL®CONTITOURINGCONTACT ASCONTITOURINGCONTACT AS Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. This versatile tire delivers an exceptionally comfortable ride. Harmonized bead area and sidewall construction means a smooth ride and responsive handling....Wide circumferential grooves evacuates water and reduces hydroplaning.Smooth ride and responsive handling.$105.36
- CONTINENTAL®WINTERCONTACT SIWINTERCONTACT SI Tires by Continental®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. The WinterContact SI is the ultimate winter tire with powerful grip in rain, snow, and even ice. Enhanced with Continental's PolarPlus technology, the...Unique multi-angled tread pattern for better grip.Improved braking and traction in treacherous foul-weather conditions.$102.31 - $284.91
- CONTINENTAL®EXTREMECONTACT DWS06EXTREMECONTACT DWS06 Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The ExtremeContact DWS06 tire is tuned for all-season drivers who are looking for the excitement of high-performance with the confidence of impressive...Improved tread life and fuel efficiency.Extreme grip in sun, snow, and rain.$108.99 - $319.99
- NITTO®NTSN2NTSN2 Tires by Nitto®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires offered in our online store. Crafted from the toughest...Ensure excellent control and grip on both ice and snow covered roads.Extended blocks provide improved handling and braking stability.$75.06 - $179.04
- NITTO®NEOGENNEOGEN Tires by Nitto®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This modern tire was created to provide a comfortable ride in all weather conditions. Its silica-reinforced tread compound and asymmetrical non-directional design help...Wet PerformanceReduced Wear$79.00 - $294.00
- GOODYEAR®ASSURANCE ALL SEASONASSURANCE ALL SEASON Tires by Goodyear®. Season: All Season. This tire is meant for users who want the best accessory for their vehicle. It is a tire with premium quality and delivers a quiet, smooth ride which is comfortable. These car...Multiple biting edges offer great all-season traction in wet, dry and snowy conditionsWide tread grooves help evacuate water and slush for enhanced wet traction$76.99 - $174.99
- GOODYEAR®EAGLE RS-AEAGLE RS-A Tires by Goodyear®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This quality performance tire from Goodyear is designed for all-season traction in dry, wet, and snowy conditions. If you want to handle the road any time of the year...A unique asymmetric tread design helps provide enhanced traction, superb cornering, and a quiet rideAggressive blading provides outstanding traction$99.78 - $406.20
- GOODYEAR®EAGLE SPORTEAGLE SPORT Tires by Goodyear®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This Goodyear Eagle Sport All-Season tire ensures enhanced, responsive handling and strong grip in all-season conditions. It's a powerful tire with an innovative...The proven asymmetric tread offers both responsive handling and exceptional all-season gripAn innovative tread compound delivers outstanding wet and dry performance, with enhanced grip in ice and snow$89.99 - $302.99
- GOODYEAR®ASSURANCE FUEL MAXASSURANCE FUEL MAX Tires by Goodyear®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV, Fuel Efficient. Fuel-saving tread compound provides low rolling resistance, reducing energy to help save up to 2,600 miles worth of gas over the life of four...Fuel-saving tread compound provides low rolling resistance, reducing energy to help save up to 2,600 mi./4,000km worth of gas over the life of four tiresWet tread zone helps evacuate water away from the treadface for great traction on wet roads$94.49 - $193.36
- GOODYEAR®ASSURANCE COMFORTRED TOURINGASSURANCE COMFORTRED TOURING Tires by Goodyear®. Season: All Season. Type: Fuel Efficient. Recommended by Consumers Digest as a Touring Tire Best Buy. A special comfort layer in the tread helps provide, on average, 20% more cushion than...A special comfort layer in the tread helps provide, on average, 20% more cushion than standard passenger tiresComfortEdge sidewalls help provide a versatile balance of comfort and handling$108.99 - $238.99
- GOODYEAR®ASSURANCE TRIPLETREDASSURANCE TRIPLETRED Tires by Goodyear®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. Recommended by Consumers Digest as an All-Season Car Tire Best Buy. Water Zone has a sweeping tread pattern that helps evacuate water away from...Water zone has a sweeping tread pattern that helps evacuate water away from the tread for enhanced wet tractionIce zone has numerous biting edges offering enhanced gripping traction on icy and slick roads$146.00
- DELINTE®DH2DH2 Tires by Delinte®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. With its ultra-wear-resistant tread compound, large pattern interior tread blocks, and heat-releasing shoulder design, the DH2 is engineered to go the distance...Asymmetric Pattern DesignFour Wide Longitudinal Grooves$39.68 - $243.37
- DELINTE®THUNDER D7THUNDER D7 Tires by Delinte®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The D7 is V, H, W and Y speed-rated, so expect high-performance handling! But, as the accompanying graph shows, you can also expect a comfortably quiet...Ultra High PerformanceReduced Noise$56.07 - $149.07
- HANKOOK®OPTIMO H724OPTIMO H724 Tires by Hankook®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This top-notch tire scores high in customer satisfaction ratings and features better handling, reduced noise levels, and superb comfort. Designed to meet a variety of...Center rib block for superior handling and control.Variable lateral groove provides efficient water discharge.$50.00 - $110.70
- HANKOOK®KINERGY ST H735KINERGY ST H735 Tires by Hankook®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The new KINERGY ST is designed as a Standard Touring All-Season tire for all on-road conditions. It is offered with a “680/A/A” UTQG rating and an optimized...Optimized tread block stif fness ensures enhanced performance and tread uniformity for improved handling performance and mileageBy using dual filler system, KINERGY ST offers well-balanced dry and wet handling performance and longer tread life$63.95 - $119.95
- HANKOOK®VENTUS V2 CONCEPT 2 H457VENTUS V2 CONCEPT 2 H457 Tires by Hankook®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Experience the pleasure of driving with a stylish and economical tire - VENTUS V2. Thanks to its dynamic and technical tread design, the tire offers...3-D point effect and center rib block offers efficient handling.Optimal profile design ensures safe riding at high speeds.$77.95 - $118.95
- HANKOOK®KINERGY GT H436KINERGY GT H436 Tires by Hankook®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This premium grand touring all-season tire is outstanding in all aspects, including wet, dry, and winter performance. Designed with breakthrough technology, the...Wide lateral groove design ensures efficient operation on wet roads.Step-wing shoulder helps increase level of safety.$76.95 - $171.95
- HANKOOK®OPTIMO H426OPTIMO H426 Tires by Hankook®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This premium all-season tire is outstanding in all aspects, including quiet driving, smooth ride, tight grip, improved fuel economy, and great snow performance....Excellent wet and dry traction.Four deep circumferential grooves.$59.52 - $211.67
- HANKOOK®KINERGY PT H737KINERGY PT H737 Tires by Hankook®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Hankook KINERGY PT is a Premium Touring All-Season tire and offered with a No.1 “860/A/A” UTQG rating. Enhanced block stiffness and high structure and...Optimized block stiffnessAsymmetric pattern design$73.95 - $135.95
- HANKOOK®WINTER I CEPT IZ2 W616WINTER I CEPT IZ2 W616 Tires by Hankook®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. The optimized directional pattern design of the Winter Icept iZ2 ensures maximum studless safety on wet and icy roads. The improved Winter Icept iZ2...Handling performance.Zig-zag traction.$75.22 - $163.46
- HANKOOK®WINTER I PIKE W409WINTER I PIKE W409 Tires by Hankook®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. The WINTER I PIKE is an optimized tire with a wide protector and a square profile, which allow for excellent stability and control, even in the most severe...Increased length of sipes ensures premium operation.Gives maximum stability and control.$95.14 - $189.37
- BFGOODRICH®G-FORCE T/A KDWG-FORCE T/A KDW Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Winner of more rock-crawling championships than all other tires combined. Race spec tire, Years 2004 through 2008. It features super-tough carcass with...Improved grip on rocks, mud and dirtBest rock-crawling ability$69.41
- BFGOODRICH®ADVANTAGE T/A SPORTADVANTAGE T/A SPORT Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Offers an upgraded grip and a smooth, long-lasting ride for an awesome everyday drive. New g-Grip™ interlocking sipe technology and an all-season tread...Locking 3-D Active Sipe TechnologyAqua-Flume™ Technology$85.99 - $218.99
- BFGOODRICH®G-FORCE SPORT COMP-2G-FORCE SPORT COMP-2 Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Accelerate faster, corner harder & brake shorter for next-level control and next-level fun on the street. This tire features best dry...Sport Design TreadCOMP-2 Compound$89.10 - $243.68
- BFGOODRICH®G-FORCE COMP-2 A/SG-FORCE COMP-2 A/S Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Best ultra-high performance all-season tire ever. The Silica-infused "COMP-2" compound is derived from racing technology and delivers...All Season CompoundPerformance Tread Profile$99.99 - $249.99
- FALKEN®SINCERA SN201SINCERA SN201 Tires by Falken®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Falken SINCERA SN201 A/S consistently provides all-season performance and comfort through an advanced manufacturing process, cutting-edge product features and...Dynamic Range Technology3D Canyon Sipe Technology$53.46 - $115.06
- FALKEN®ZIEX ZE950ZIEX ZE950 Tires by Falken®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The ZIEX ZE950 All-Season incorporates the latest in technology and design from Falken to create an excellent choice for drivers of today’s sedans, sports cars and...Dynamic Range TechnologyWide Angled Tread Slot$57.19 - $190.48
- FALKEN®SINCERA SN250SINCERA SN250 Tires by Falken®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. SINCERA SN250 All-Season Tire is specifically designed to provide class-leading durability, all-season performance, and ride comfort. Using Falken’s proprietary...Dynamic Range Technology3D Canyon Sipe Technology$57.82 - $132.42
- FALKEN®AZENIS FK450AZENIS FK450 Tires by Falken®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The all-new AZENIS FK450 All-Season Tire features an excellent balance of handling, high-speed stability, and confident all-weather traction. Advanced tread-design...4D Nano DesignAsymmetrical Rib and Block Hybrid Type Design$66.78 - $264.41
- STARFIRE®SF-340SF-340 Tires by Starfire®. Season: All Season. The SF-340 is engineered to provide drivers with a tire which delivers great handling and excellent traction in all season conditions. Crafted using top-rated materials using ultra modern...Elaborately designed to assure remarkable road handling and tractionExcellent driving stability will take your driving experience to a new level$34.73 - $91.16
- STARFIRE®RS-C 2.0RS-C 2.0 Tires by Starfire®. Season: All Season. The RS-C 2.0 has been designed to offer drivers maximum comfort, low noise, and good value performance. Solid blocks of the tire strengthen its shoulders therefore allowing for more...Precise handling.Wet safety.$45.28 - $92.93
- STARFIRE®SOLARUS ASSOLARUS AS Tires by Starfire®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. The new Starfire Solarus AS, an all-season tire for passenger cars and crossover vehicles. The tire is designed to provide a smooth ride with controlled...Elaborately designed to assure remarkable road handling and tractionExcellent driving stability will take your driving experience to a new level$55.00 - $116.39
- STARFIRE®WRWR Tires by Starfire®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Starfire WR is an entry level all season performance tire with a specially tuned, modern asymmetric tread design and stylized sidewall. The tire features a silica-infused...Made to provide a quiet and smooth ride with great tractionUp-to-date asymmetric tread design and custom sidewall$81.90 - $122.22
About Kia Spectra Tires
The Kia Spectra sedan has a regal styling design and a decent build quality. This car is quite affordable to maintain, with an excellent fuel economy and a smooth ride quality. The handling aspect is superb. It has a roomy cabin, stacked with exciting amenities to provide a comfortable and serene ride. A good tire selection will go a long way in enhancing performance and safety. CARiD maintains a wide selection of high quality Kia Spectra tires from reputable brands around the country. They range from the high-end brands of Pirelli and Michelin to the more affordable variety such as General Tire. Your selection needs to be governed by such factors as season, terrain and expected performance. In line with that, CARiD has provided a team of competent professionals to guide you as you select the most appropriate tires for your car. CARiD has made available a wide range of tires for your consumption.
Regular tires will suffice on the paved road networks available in most urban dwellings. However, they are ineffective on most country roads, which may not be as smooth. Here, you need a set of all terrain tires. They are sturdier and well equipped to tackle the rough tracks associated with the great outdoors. Other tires on offer include summer tires for the warmer months of the year and snow or winter tires for the colder periods of the year. All season tires are also available in stock. They are made to serve areas that have a short winter period. They are convenient because they eliminate the need for periodic tire changeover between alternating seasons. Install Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors on all your Kia Spectra tires to monitor air pressure and temperature. These devices relay crucial information to your car’s computer enabling you to take remedial action before a disaster occurs.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 24, 2017Understanding Off-Road Tire Size MeasurementsWhen you want higher levels of grip for stomping over mud, rocks, or snow, off-road tires are typically designed with deeper tread, larger sizes, and higher sidewall...
- December 20, 2016TPMS Repair Tools And Add-On KitsStarting in the early 2000s, vehicle manufacturers began to phase in Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) on new vehicles. By the year 2008, it was required by law...
- August 17, 2016New TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your...Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve...
- May 30, 2012You Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your...
- May 06, 2012The Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of...
- April 29, 2012Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in...
- April 23, 2012Replacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that...
- April 19, 2012Original Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available...
- March 27, 2012Tire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for...